Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Hey Skybound, That sounds interesting. Is it handy? I have to look it up now.
I have a big ass bottle of Terpinator you can have if you swing by and pick it up. Its the great big jugs they give away in the contests. I don't use it (again I find organic alternatives give me better tasting results than most things in bottles). Let me know if you want one.....I have two of them that are unopened and will likely go bad before they ever get used here.

I tried it on a previous grow and didn't care for it at all. My 80 bottle of Mammoth P is sitting on shelf for the last year. AACT or even top dressings give me a better result than I got from Mammoth P. Not a fan of it and certainly don't think its worth the price. I think there are far better alternatives out there that will safe you loads of money.
I have to say I think the AACTs are supercharging things better than my Mam. P use in the past did. Maybe I'll try some in the flower aact in a future grow and see if it changes anything. It's on the shelf and omri listed.

Ok, fear struck again . As I inspected the plants. mostly ogling them, I found something. One last night and two this morning in different plants. On the main stems high on the plant something white with no arms , legs, head, tail. A polyp looking thing attached in one place. Here's a pic, maybe you know what it is. It's pretty small the blue line is a line on a lined piece of paper. I'll be looking around for answers.
9148130.jpg

Terpenes are a fascinating subject and you may want to bring Mrs. Otter into the research. It seems that just as women are able to perceive and describe more colors than their male counterparts, they can also smell and taste finer distinctions than the typical male. There are exceptions... but women do rule when it comes to this.
My personal observation is that the men in my family are mostly dullards when it comes appreciating good pot, and I am always having to point out that there is a woody, earthy or peppery taste, although they are pretty good about picking out berrys and lemons.
1_64GlkAeyxNuq_rCkpWxHnQ.gif

I looked at their Chemdog and they said orange terps, I've not had Chemdog with an orange aroma or taste.
Ok then. I have no connection to them so have no idea of their products.
Ms Otter and I went in briefly and had a sniff of one bottle. It didn't smell like weed I know. Maybe it needs to be thinned out to be right. Or they might be off.

Terpenes are a fascinating subject and you may want to bring Mrs. Otter into the research. It seems that just as women are able to perceive and describe more colors than their male counterparts, they can also smell and taste finer distinctions than the typical male. There are exceptions... but women do rule when it comes to this.
My personal observation is that the men in my family are mostly dullards when it comes appreciating good pot, and I am always having to point out that there is a woody, earthy or peppery taste, although they are pretty good about picking out berrys and lemons.
1_64GlkAeyxNuq_rCkpWxHnQ.gif
Why yes she does have a noble nose. When she wants it to be. :rolleyes: With weed she goes with " it tastes good or not so good." If I'm dying trying to ID a taste or scent she's on it though. I'm jealous. She has that tool and chooses not to really use it vs. me who really tends to be the dullard but wishes for better skills. We accent each other I guess. Nice terp chart.

Back
Top Bottom