Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Hey Otter, It's gonna be a full house in there that's for sure! :yummy::bravo: That one plant front left is looking like she wants to shoot through the roof :rofl:
She's gone full sativa on me. Same as the others but a little pheno swing. Interesting. I can't believe how it's getting in there. I'm on the edge of just right and too much. We'll see. When I look at them I see when I finish and take them out of the tent they are going to look like green cubes with frosty colas everywhere. I'm a dreamer. :woohoo:

I have a new girlfriend. She's a strawberry Cough cloned from the last grow. If you recall the last one got dropped and turned into a poly. When she recovered she became three sided in stead of two and I think 33% more plant. Although the mother was temperamental she grew good smoke and I want another try at growing her better. Her clone is also temperamental. On transplant she got ugly just like her mother, lost a bunch of leaves and stopped growing for a week or longer. I kept watering and now she's beautiful again so in a couple of weeks i'll flower her.
What draws me to her is the noding. All the branches have nodes an inch apart and the branches are almost the same but for the middle. This plant looks like something special. We're going to find out.

I have a new girlfriend. She's a strawberry Cough cloned from the last grow. If you recall the last one got dropped and turned into a poly. When she recovered she became three sided in stead of two and I think 33% more plant. Although the mother was temperamental she grew good smoke and I want another try at growing her better. Her clone is also temperamental. On transplant she got ugly just like her mother, lost a bunch of leaves and stopped growing for a week or longer. I kept watering and now she's beautiful again so in a couple of weeks i'll flower her.
What draws me to her is the noding. All the branches have nodes an inch apart and the branches are almost the same but for the middle. This plant looks like something special. We're going to find out.
She's gonna be a monster :headbanger:

Good morning, this camaro got in front of me today. Nice plate! Must have had brass nuntz to drive around like that during prohibition.
The dude must be insane :rofl: i won't lie thats very cool haha

I used to live at 420 Rock st. It was a cool address, at least my stoner friends thought so.

Greetings Mr. Otter. Still have a little room huh? No worries, that will be gone in no time. Lol!

420 Rock St. The perfect address though a sexual reference in there would have put it over the top.
Room is a relevant word for what's left in there. Tomorrow is 21 days in flower and I can't wait to take some leaves to get light in where it's pretty dark. Hey yesterday i got the first whiff of how they're going to smell. Lemony goodness. I was concerned that all i smell is cow (or something) shit otherwise in there. The tall one has buds growing above the light and they look very good. I'm surprised. I don't like that they're about 10 inches taller than the rest of the colas for auxin sharing. Oh well, I haven't had a perfect anything yet and I'm not starting now.

Back
Top Bottom