Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Growing is such a waiting game...until it's not! Beautiful buds, beautiful bud pics :thumb:.
Isn't it! In the last week I cut the tent, my clothes washer gave up the ghost, the refrigerator needed service, the oil burner needed service, they still hang, I recycled the soil, put the cellar back in shape from the washer episode, have a plant so ready to up pot I can hear it, and in 3 days it'll all be forgotten and done. Plugging along again.

What Did I Learn

This was a learning rich grow for me. Starting with it being a gift of Philosopher seeds from Cannapot. Just that made it fun and I'm grateful to both. Genetics is key and it shows here!

Reading The Rev's book True Living Organics and mixing Living Organic Soil and having it work was a huge buzz. I have plenty to learn for future runs. My ph pen is in the pool shed lately, I didn't use it once this grow. I like that a lot.

I threw caution out the window when I decided to grow them without a scrog net, as I had only grown autos natural before. Then to tempt fate even more i let them grow a few nodes too long. That decision, along with one plant that wanted to grow way to the sativa side and hit the roof of the tent made my days exciting. Something new to tweak twice a day lots of days! It really was a fun grow however don't try this at home. One Bug, or a sickness would have ruined the whole crop. I couldn't even see my timer or power strips. The danger factor was too high this grow and I won't willfully do this again, fun as it was. My new goal is to make the best of the bottom 2/3's of the tent.

Microbes and other tiny life are newish to me and involved with this style of growing. I find the circle of life in the way plants and microbes interact fascinating. More to learn there too.

The stretch. Waiting for the stretch to complete I learned, is important for hormones to develop for bud structure. I didn't know that if I cut the stretch time down by stripping leaves or supercropping I would be decreasing the opportunity the buds have to grow large.

Fungus Gnats. Got em. The Rev says we're going to get them and I did. Dusting with Safers Garden Dust and waiting 2 weeks decreased them by a lot but I still don't like it. I'll put it on a schedule this coming grow and see. They're already there.

I re-enforced knowing the body of knowledge here on 420 Mag is incredible and members are fantastically willing to share. Thank You Thank You Thank You my 420 Family!
Great summary! Soil's so much easier...outside easier still: I never do anything to deal w/ pests with my outdoor grow w/ my own living soil & compost & I never have gnats or mites, at least for long & not so far (knock on wood). The spiders, lady bugs, wasps, and spiders never give 'em chance.

Great journal! Grow on!

Hey otter just a quick praise as you did really well with your harvest. Members stop in and recommend different things to try to help but it's you who had to deal with what's in front of you and you're really reading your plants well to make these adjustments. It's just going to get better and better I can tell. Nice job.

Great summary! Soil's so much easier...outside easier still: I never do anything to deal w/ pests with my outdoor grow w/ my own living soil & compost & I never have gnats or mites, at least for long & not so far (knock on wood). The spiders, lady bugs, wasps, and spiders never give 'em chance.

Great journal! Grow on!
Thanks AndI, I have great expectations for LOS and it's ability to grow plants that are healthy enough to fight the negativity in their world. That, watering habits, and cleanliness. Time to try em out soon!

Hey otter just a quick praise as you did really well with your harvest. Members stop in and recommend different things to try to help but it's you who had to deal with what's in front of you and you're really reading your plants well to make these adjustments. It's just going to get better and better I can tell. Nice job.
Thanks Derby! Better and Better is the goal. I'm snipping buds off this morning and they're danker than ever. Just coated with trichomes. I love this!

Hey @Cannapot, your Lemon OG Candy Run is complete but for a smoke report. They grew unbelievably well and finished on day 55, just like your guidelines perfectly state. Trichome encrusted nugs suitable for a king! They were a joy to bring along and never wanted for a thing. Kudos to Philosopher for creating an awesome cultivar and thank you very much for this super good time I had growing them. Can't wait to spark some up!

:love::Rasta:HAPPY 4TH OF JULY:Rasta::love:

Right back at you patriot! I noticed around the way that people seem to be a little more patriotic with the decorations and beautiful displays of red white and blue flags everywhere! Last night's fireworks display downtown was amazing and sequenced to all the local radio stations. Tonight's sky will be illuminated and thunderous throughout the night as depicted in the Stars Spangled Banner.

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Looks like I'm just waiting for @Cannapot to contact me with the final part of this exciting growing opportunity. Actually they just did since I checked my mail. They're really busy. Good problem to have Cannapot! Hope you're this busy forever.
I do love the surprise of what new seeds might be in my future, and who knows, maybe a "few merchandising-products." Thanks again Cannapot! I had a great time growing this beautiful testimony to good breeding, Philosopher did well!

So I'll say so long here and invite you to the watch and help the new tenant in the flower tent. Strawberry Cough. She's going to be funky and fun as she's not a happy camper all the time, but I love the smoke.

Thanks for joining me here, Lemon OG Candy does Rock and I'll grow them again one day!

Back
Top Bottom