Lemon Skunk First Grow + Poor Man's Grow

Re: Motionmans lemon skunk first grow + poor mans grow

The second plant has now just gone into flower, although i snipped the top as it was a space hogger. Not sure what to do with it, are give it a few more days to see what goes on.

Sounds like a plan bro! Only you can best judge the best option. Hopefully they both start growing lots of buds :cheer:

Hello all..

I would like to announce!!!!!!-----------

That this grow is nearly to an end..........I think!

Ok so been in flower now for quite a while. I had to leave my plants for four days, i had my girl look after them with instructions and she knows a little as well.

However:

IMAG03723.jpg

IMAG03711.jpg

They got burned! Not much i could do, they have just grown so much, and the hard lesson learnt is that i should of culled one of the plants. One plant is enough i think!

It's not all bad though as some is recoverable, its mostly leaf damage really.

IMAG03702.jpg

I apologies for amateur shots, i didn't have the time for good ones. I am thinking of cutting the plants now as the hairs on some of the buds have started to go yellow. They smell alright as well!

So shall i cut or not? Its stupid but i actually dont want to, i know their only plants, but i now understand why people name them. Theirs a sense of being proud about my failures and success through the grow. Its not over yet, i will post more over the final steps. anyone recommend any specific methods?

I have another plant in veg but she will be a while before flowering, a month or more maybe.

I trimmed the top of one plant and have left them to sit for now, not sure on what the outcome will be.

Hey mm how's it going? I wouldn't chop yet if you don't have to. I would go ahead and trim away all the burned leaves and also any fan leaves that are blocking bud sites from getting light. Give them all the light and time that you can and the smoke will just keep getting better. Good luck!

Hi Blue

Its going good i nuted, trimmed and left them alone and they have recovered fully. The lemon skunk is very robust! The stuff that i did chop was okay, nothing amazing it had a good affect but no taste. I have more sugary looking buds now which i didn't have at the time of the last chop. Also found bending buds with string to centre under lights is highly affective! I will update soon with more pictures. Also have another plant going now that will be out of veg soon.

Ok so both plants are still flowering.

Some advice on when i should be cutting would be good if a guess can be made.

The pictures below are how things are looking, i have finally found a good position for an intake fan and it keeps temps steady.

IMAG00155.jpg

IMAG00195.jpg

IMAG00275.jpg

IMAG00286.jpg

This is my vegative box if you like and its in week three now:

IMAG00303.jpg

Cant wait to get the new grow started and actually get things going properly.

Hey bro long time since I last was on here. Your plants are looking beautiful and healthy? How long have then been flowering for? I'll be starting my new grow very soon and I hope you'll be tuning in for it!

Hey bro long time since I last was on here. Your plants are looking beautiful and healthy? How long have then been flowering for? I'll be starting my new grow very soon and I hope you'll be tuning in for it!

Heya tnoldon, thanks. Their has been some recent nute burn but only on already yellowing leaves. So flushed and all is well. I have been flowering for ages now. Must be a few months.

As for the new grow thanks for the heads up, are be in.

--small update--

I dont know when to cut, and was again wondering if someone could give me the heads up or not.

IMAG00727.jpg

The pictures are very poor and are get some more up soon.

IMAG00777.jpg

My next plant i've been trimming and trying to get bushy.
IMAG00788.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom