Lemon Skunk flower week 5 pic, what do ya think?

datrippp

IMG_080310.JPG

This is one of my current girls in flower. Its week 5 in soil, using GH gro, bloom, micro HW,& Koolblooms. With molassess on the side. Under 600w HPS lumatek. The plants are about 40" tall and full of buds that all look like this one, lol.. Ive noticed the majority of bud swelling so far within the past week. Im going to rent a nice macro lens for my camera, so I'll get some good trich pics up soon, these buds are just covered in them. Until then, enjoy, and please feel free to leave any feedback, its all appreciated.
DAT

IMG_080310.JPG

This is one of my current girls in flower. Its week 5 in soil, using GH gro, bloom, micro HW,& Koolblooms. With molassess on the side. Under 600w HPS lumatek. The plants are about 40" tall and full of buds that all look like this one, lol.. Ive noticed the majority of bud swelling so far within the past week. Im going to rent a nice macro lens for my camera, so I'll get some good trich pics up soon, these buds are just covered in them. Until then, enjoy, and please feel free to leave any feedback, its all appreciated.
DAT

Cant wait to see the next set of pics. The green light is covering a lot. Clearly a sativa so its got a long way to go yet.

CHRIS.
:popcorn:

Sativas take forever to fatten up, but so worth the wait in my opinion.
I've used molasses on my afghanis & indincas but shied away from using it on sativa doms.
Keep us posted!
Regards Deacn

Cant wait to see the next set of pics. The green light is covering a lot. Clearly a sativa so its got a long way to go yet.

CHRIS.
:popcorn:

Thanx chris, theres no green light though, I had to add contrast in photoshop to get the damn yellow hps tint off everything. lol...

I was and am still under the impression that adding molasses doesn't actually do anything for the plant? Plants create sugars during photosynthesis they don't use them out of the environment? Its been about a year since my biology class but that's how I remembered it? Im just curious because you hear that it makes them taste better or that it makes them bigger but I am willing to call BS (yes I know its in the Jorge Cervantes book) but one grow with and one without does not convince me that it is indeed fact. Wouldn't commercial growers be using it if this was the case?
Not trying to flame anyone I am honestly curious on the subject?

019148.JPG

013279.jpg

Heres the latest pics of the lemon skunk monster clones right before putting them into the hydro unit for flower.. And yes I know I need to lower the light, before I get hammered on that one.. lol..
As for mollasses, I personally like the way it works for me and my grows, Ive got better results with it than I have without, So Im a believer...

Thanx Grad, Ya if it aint broke..etc.etc.. lol.. I think its got alot to do with strain also, when using the mollasses. It seems the lemon skunk likes it, But the L$D dont seem to make a difference with it. so I use sugar daddy with the L$D plants, & they love that.. lol... I hear ya though, I personally think about atleast 85% of growing comes down to personal preference on alot of the additives. Anyway, Keep up the good work, and thanx for the input. May your garden be fruitfull, and your papers be plenty..

I was and am still under the impression that adding molasses doesn't actually do anything for the plant? Plants create sugars during photosynthesis they don't use them out of the environment? Its been about a year since my biology class but that's how I remembered it? Im just curious because you hear that it makes them taste better or that it makes them bigger but I am willing to call BS (yes I know its in the Jorge Cervantes book) but one grow with and one without does not convince me that it is indeed fact. Wouldn't commercial growers be using it if this was the case?
Not trying to flame anyone I am honestly curious on the subject?
i think the molasses provides most of the needed micro nutrients , the label lists ,copper,magnesium,B6,iron,calcium,potassiumand sodium so it gives it a boost of all things good!!!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom