Lemon Skunk RDWC - The Last Week Or So

Stltoed

Ok, so i spared you the sillyness of the first 3 months plus. This thing only has a week or so to go. This was part of a two plant grow, both were supposed to be Lemon Skunk seeds were from Oaseeds, but the first one smelled like strawberries. It yeilded 10.7 ounces... but it was definately not lemony or skunky. This one is skunky, so im thinking it's what I ordered

The system is a 2 pot RDWC about 50 gallons. Air Force 80 air pump, Black Dog lights with a CMH. Nutrients are the Gen Hydro trio with some Botanicare, Aptus, and other Gen Hydro products sprinkled in.

I'll spare you the rest. If you have questions please ask.

Sorry bout the wonky pictures.

Ok, so i spared you the sillyness of the first 3 months plus. This thing only has a week or so to go. This was part of a two plant grow, both were supposed to be Lemon Skunk seeds were from Oaseeds, but the first one smelled like strawberries. It yeilded 10.7 ounces... but it was definately not lemony or skunky. This one is skunky, so im thinking it's what I ordered

The system is a 2 pot RDWC about 50 gallons. Air Force 80 air pump, Black Dog lights with a CMH. Nutrients are the Gen Hydro trio with some Botanicare, Aptus, and other Gen Hydro products sprinkled in.

I'll spare you the rest. If you have questions please ask.

Sorry bout the wonky pictures.
I know it`s old, but they`re beautiful plants!

Back
Top Bottom