Length of flower

800W-GROWER

Guys, my grow says 8 weeks to flower fulIy.I planted from seed on the 1st april.I flipped on the 27th april,and 3 days later pistils were everywhere.So, do I count from the 27th or 3 days later? Im currently on number 49 days,starting from 27th april. 7 days to go to 8 weeks. Or do I start from 30th april?

Guys, my grow says 8 weeks to flower fulIy.I planted from seed on the 1st april.I flipped on the 27th april,and 3 days later pistils were everywhere.So, do I count from the 27th or 3 days later? Im currently on number 49 days,starting from 27th april. 7 days to go to 8 weeks. Or do I start from 30th april?
I start counting from pistils. But you'll be better off checking the trichomes to see if they're ready rather than going on the suggested time scale. You cant always trust them, too many variables.

I feel ya. Im about a week n half away I think but im literally just waiting on my loupe to be delivered
Be aware with those loupes. I ordered one from China,it was advertised as 30x magnification but when I tried it i,it was definitely much lower mag. I can see my triches,but not up close were it 30 x mag.Its more like 10.Make enquiry with seller before buying

Be aware with those loupes. I ordered one from China,it was advertised as 30x magnification but when I tried it i,it was definitely much lower mag. I can see my triches,but not up close were it 30 x mag.Its more like 10.Make enquiry with seller before buying
Mines got 2 lenses on it. Ones supposed to be 30 the others supposed to be 60x so hopefully should be ok. I only wasnt happy about the flash on my camera. My camera was sufficient but the flash altered the colour I think

Back
Top Bottom