Less Diluted DNA

Herby Green

The stem of the fan leaf apparently contains a bit more THC than the fan leaf itself,according to honest.
Now that's not what I expected to hear,and a fact worth noting as we grow with our grows.
Althou the value difference is worth noting it's not really debatable; and that's why we post facts measured & not mentioned.
Now stems and stocks are genetic parts of the plant,as are fan leaves.
We haven't mentioned THC value differences during flower,so the lab statement may be misconstrued dramatically somewhat. Althou that would be the exception.

The of STRAIN on Land Race weed was inevitable.

As a coverup for complications we push our minds in other directions, so we pretend to attempt a trend and tend to think we over think things...lol
Fuck I'm strait as an arrow,so Teddy should reap this riddle.

People eat dispensary edibles a lot around here no problem but when I share my full plant extracted edibles it seems to intimidate them for a second go. Lol cbn, cbd , thca ect all in one overwhelming dose.... Their body does what it needs the most when they consume it and that strangely enough seems to scare them. I don't have any numbers for the potency of my batches and I am frugal so I tend to use the lowest quality of the entire plant , bark , stem, leaves, premature buds, mature buds. Using a magical butter machine 2 with the butter making setting on the lowest heat for 8 hours in butter or coconut oil. I find that my outdoor plants produce the most potent edibles so far. The mix of Sativa , Indica and Ruderalis contains a wonderful full spectrum experience. None of this is scientific whatsoever it's just years of making edibles with the same strain and comparing to other ones. The potency changes from year to year on mine as well. We had a soggy 50 day start to the season and the bud sucked but the edibles were comatose lol

Back
Top Bottom