Less THC?

Bonethugs420

Okay I just used a filter on a joint for a first time today... I was just thinking about it and I was wondering if it absorbs some of the thc to lessen the high?

I'm high so I'm going to eat and eat some more... Gotta Love the munchies! :peace: :smokin:

Is this a filter like on a cigarette or just a rolled up match cover? I can't see using the former.
But to definitavly answer the question, you should experminent with some volunteers to see if they can detect any difference.
To create a double-blind experiment, I'd use joint holders to conceal whether the subject is smoking a filtered or unfiltered joint.

I normaly use some type of thicker paper material like a matchbook cover, or what is better is blunt wrap covering. I've tried a cigarette filter before but, i was pretty blazed anyways. I've thought of cutting the cig filter down really small, but still there so you dont get weed in your mouth.

thats a good idea to cut the filter.... thanks

ps: I may be getting kicked out of my parents house or just leaving soon.. anyone got a free room lol I may go stay with a buddy... I hope it works out.... for Now :peace:

For those of you who smoke cigs, open your pack and there's a small strip of cardboard perfect length for a roach folded under the front of the flip open part of the box. Tear a piece off and its perfect.

My joints always have a rolled-up piece of something as a filter (ie: cig pack, cardboard, etc).

I do not find that I get more high from joints rolled without one.

Joints that don't have a roach usually get all gooey and hard to pull from. That's why I love filters, I roll them up in blunts too.

Back
Top Bottom