lesson for rookies!

Akornpatch

Do not try this at home!

On the 21st (7 days ago) my friend put 6 (Blueberry X Magic Carpet Ride) X Grape Punch beans in to germ and spaced it. I popped in at his place to check things out and I found 6 nicely dried 2 inch sprouts in a crusty dry piece of tissue. God he's an dill hole. Like to kick him in the nuts and see if he's alive. Last time I donate my hard earned beans to some knucklehead. I think I'm gonna confiscate his cabinet and light too. Very disappointed if you can tell.

Ouch Akornpatch... is your friend gonna pitch in $$ for replacements? BTW - that's a very delish sounding cross... is it one you made yourself?

Peace
MC

Do not try this at home!

On the 21st (7 days ago) my friend put 6 (Blueberry X Magic Carpet Ride) X Grape Punch beans in to germ and spaced it. I popped in at his place to check things out and I found 6 nicely dried 2 inch sprouts in a crusty dry piece of tissue. God he's an dill hole. Like to kick him in the nuts and see if he's alive. Last time I donate my hard earned beans to some knucklehead. I think I'm gonna confiscate his cabinet and light too. Very disappointed if you can tell.

You can always toss 'em this way :)
Us poor Ol'HillBillies ain't never had no fine genes like that :cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW - that's a very delish sounding cross... is it one you made yourself?

Peace
MC
Yep. Picked up each half and crossed them about a year ago. It's not a stable pool or anything, but both sides are Frickin Killer! So I wouldn't expect anything less from the beans. I just wish I would have had the male bust one all over instead of controlling it. Lesson learned. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom