Let’s Grow Some Funk! Ogkz, Purple Moby Dick, Blue Dream & Fruit Salad In Coco

Well those are the twins but we’re started at the same time. I think the twins might be females and the others male. My luck when they grow fast is they are males....
Something new I've learned. I didn't know males grew faster. Only ever had feminised. So haven't had to deal with it.

Something new I've learned. I didn't know males grew faster. Only ever had feminised. So haven't had to deal with it.
Sometimes breeders don’t have feminized beans.or only some strains are feminized... I used to get feminized beans until I started breeding.... I will never grow a male all the way out in one of my rooms though....pollen is crazy!

Here is a purple moby dick clone that is ready to flower out...
432927EF-DEB7-479A-91F6-88C4AB98250D.jpeg

Ready to bloom... I got a mash up of stuff in here.. pmd... bludream... idk what else... my labels be getting torn off and then I have to wait or guess. Lol. But whatever everything happens for a reason( even if the reason is I’m sometimes a dumbass).. lol I got popsicle stix now... maybe it will be better...
6845A85E-802A-4F07-A0F1-26727FB838F8.jpeg
forgot the pic... doh!

Welcome brother! Glad to have ya.. These are in coco... and I’m about to play in the water again soon. I’m going to make a ebb and flow table for a bunch of 1 gallon fabric pots...
Damn, I read coco, and for some reason had soil stuck in my head :hmmmm: - sorry about that!

Can't beat a solid flood table! :high-five:

Funny story about the hopscotch! Do when I get a pack of beans normally I pop half of them and save the other half to have as backup or give away. Anyways I put 5 in a paper towel... and LOST them! Yep... I still haven’t found that bag with the paper towel in it. It’s weird. Shit flipping vanished! Good thing I had the other ones cuz these are the heartiest little plants! I know they gunna make some good nuggets cuz the parents!

I just had to drive a bag out to the boonies today! My hippie friend in the woods. I finally found the place( no phone signal) and my dude told me that my weed is to strong, he needs something that he can stay awake though out the day.... I’m like damn, never heard that one before. Well anyways I thought that was a good complement. But what was really cool was him telling me about dancing around a fire with...... guess who?!!!

Doctor Timothy Leary! How cool is that? My dude said he was tripping to hard to really verbally communicate. Ha ha. I love all you old heads out there! You guys are my idols! I cherish my memories with y’all!

They're starting to fill out nicely! Gonna be a nice run!!
Yeah That are! I wonder why my plants don’t really stretch after flip anymore... I thought it was cuz lights too close in the beginning of flower so I raised it a bit. But still very little stretching. Weird. Yeah that lavender in the back right is the farthest along. All but the bottom left went into flower on March 1.

Yeah That are! I wonder why my plants don’t really stretch after flip anymore... I thought it was cuz lights too close in the beginning of flower so I raised it a bit. But still very little stretching. Weird. Yeah that lavender in the back right is the farthest along. All but the bottom left went into flower on March 1.

I don't know much on CMH, but my 1st thought goes to lighting and distance to lights. Do you use the HPS all the way through?

I don't know much on CMH, but my 1st thought goes to lighting and distance to lights. Do you use the HPS all the way through?
Nah. I got lots of different lights. I started letting them transition to flower under cobs. Then go under an 600w hps a 315 cmh and a redwood vs. beautiful flowers n all just not stretching...

Nah. I got lots of different lights. I started letting them transition to flower under cobs. Then go under an 600w hps a 315 cmh and a redwood vs. beautiful flowers n all just not stretching...
Only thing I could suggest different is start under the CMH or MH then transition to the HPS. I think it might have to do with the spectrums. But the reality is that I totally a newb in lighting.
Maybe @Nunyabiz can offer some insight? He's guru level in my books on lighting.

Only thing I could suggest different is start under the CMH or MH then transition to the HPS. I think it might have to do with the spectrums. But the reality is that I totally a newb in lighting.
Maybe @Nunyabiz can offer some insight? He's guru level in my books on lighting.
Idk what the dealio is. I’m not to worried about it. I really really like how plants flower under the cmh. Ima get another one, I love it! The nuggets come out great under that b.!

Back
Top Bottom