Let’s Grow Some Funk! Ogkz, Purple Moby Dick, Blue Dream & Fruit Salad In Coco

Only thing I could suggest different is start under the CMH or MH then transition to the HPS. I think it might have to do with the spectrums. But the reality is that I totally a newb in lighting.
Maybe @Nunyabiz can offer some insight? He's guru level in my books on lighting.
Thanks for the compliment, I am not sure that I fit that grand a title of "guru" though.

But my guess is the reason for that lack of stretch is a bit too much defoliation right at that critical point.
The plant is spending its energy replacing leaves vs growing up.

You could test that theory on your next grow by only very lightly defoliating one plant and see if it stretches while the others don't

Thanks for the compliment, I am not sure that I fit that grand a title of "guru" though.

But my guess is the reason for that lack of stretch is a bit too much defoliation right at that critical point.
The plant is spending its energy replacing leaves vs growing up.

You could test that theory on your next grow by only very lightly defoliating one plant and see if it stretches while the others don't

Nah you Bluter and a few others fit that bill if you ask me. You guys have a really good grasp of it
Appreciate your input :Namaste:

1B594FB3-BC99-4DF4-AEC4-937A1CC9E2CE.jpeg
B03A4479-C767-4BDB-BE01-3C16389E0EF3.jpeg
ED4C8F15-AACD-4D1B-ADA1-530D8B7C3ABF.jpeg
Some more pictures

love how you trim them , so much space in between ,

this is where is struggle , the trimming part to make them all separate :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

:passitleft:
Thanks man. Yeah I defoliate a lot. I like to be able to see everything. A few years ago I got some white powder mildew inside and it made me soooooo angry. I do a lot to make sure that shtuff don’t happen. They are starting to fill in. This is a test run with just the redwood

Only thing I could suggest different is start under the CMH or MH then transition to the HPS. I think it might have to do with the spectrums. But the reality is that I totally a newb in lighting.
Maybe @Nunyabiz can offer some insight? He's guru level in my books on lighting.
I’m not sure who it was that told me to chill out on defoliation before flip. But that has helped me get some stretch. Ha ha! Thanks bro!

Rockwool is what used for many a year when I did nothing but cloning . A good friend gave some really nice non mexican bag seeds and using good soil . That put me on the road to buying seeds . The first was Bodega Bubblegum & I have not missed the mexican clones .After the bodega BB regular seeds, I switched to fem seeds .I like Greenpoint Seeds,too. I see you have the bodega BB , you will like !

Rockwool is what used for many a year when I did nothing but cloning . A good friend gave some really nice non mexican bag seeds and using good soil . That put me on the road to buying seeds . The first was Bodega Bubblegum & I have not missed the mexican clones .After the bodega BB regular seeds, I switched to fem seeds .I like Greenpoint Seeds,too. I see you have the bodega BB , you will like !
You have any pictures? Yeah I’m excited about the bubblegum! Thanks bro

Bubblegum and strawberry akheil ladies colas everywhere and fattening up rightly. 3 Weeks of flower then harvest. Can’t believe I got this far lol . Harvest so close lol

A0FA2F13-A0A1-49C9-8BA9-B8DE71697EEF.jpeg

630BFA03-F0CC-4551-B664-6B4C64D1924B.jpeg
Holy shit! I’m jealous! Nice job! I should’ve use a net... all my shits falling over! I guess that’s why they call em timber lights. Lol. Ha ha I woke up and the mods sent me a message titled negative energy. Ha ha. I’m not negative I just don’t take no bull shit especially from no lames! Ha ha

Holy shit! I’m jealous! Nice job! I should’ve use a net... all my shits falling over! I guess that’s why they call em timber lights. Lol. Ha ha I woke up and the mods sent me a message titled negative energy. Ha ha. I’m not negative I just don’t take no bull shit especially Ifrom no lames! Ha ha
I hear yea lol and thank you

my dude told me that my weed is to strong
You'll never hear that from me :passitleft:

I'ma get you a weed wacker for harvest lol... maybe a zero turn with a bagger would do better that's a lot of plants.

Back
Top Bottom