Let’s Grow Some Funk! Ogkz, Purple Moby Dick, Blue Dream & Fruit Salad In Coco

Enjoil

What’s good 420family? I recently started playing around in coco and Rockwool. I was blessed with some good beans and the mothers have been flowered out already so I know just what to expect from all these clones. I just want to journal this run for you guys to see how I grow the funk.
I been kicking it on 420 for a little over a year now. Stared my garden back up after a little time well..... doing time. Man that was a trip. Wake up in jail. Damn clonazepam! I ate to many. Well that’s over! And I still got all my teeth!

back to the grow. I like to veg under leds and flower under.....everything. I try to blend spectrums. Right now it’s a 315cmh a 600w hps and a blurp for side light. seems like it makes the plants flower real fast, like 50-60 days in flower and nice plants with some funky flowers! Here are some pictures of the clones. And the mothers.
44B09AD0-CA0B-49FF-BFAB-1D7BD5C283C4.jpeg
F6842D02-7848-4B59-83AA-5EE578115AB7.jpeg
C0D7E1BC-86FA-441B-8F2F-53C552F0FB63.jpeg
B4257D86-8CE9-474E-9C24-99F584B8F26F.jpeg
B7B7DB30-AE7D-4169-9028-7278F889AE40.jpeg
Im going to be using floranova grow and floranova bloom with a bunch of additives I will go over when I show you guys how I feed my plants.

I bred the purple moby dick with original haze and the first bean that popped was twins! I hope they are girls! I thought I killed one separating them but I nursed it back to health. So the bigger one was the smaller one. Lol. I’m excited about these! F2 on purple moby haze coming up.
Beautiful garden brother. Looks like you have everything buttoned down to me. :thumb:

Beautiful garden brother. Looks like you have everything buttoned down to me. :thumb:
And thank you brother! You the first to stop by. Lol I forgot about this journal for real, there wasn’t a lot of interest. Idk why my grows killing it right now... I just need to post more frequently I guess.

must be so cool if you can have so many differant strain
i jungle around with 3 ... 2 tiny like yours under a t5
that i let veg all year around
and the one in my tent room , that i veg for lie 2 month and flip to flower

lol i grow monsters

check my journal
looking for suggestions ,

dream is the best weed in the world , fuck the street market , learn to grow and look after the oneself without those streetz petty stuff ... ( it's still like that where i live .. )

but light very tiny for so many plant ?

so awesome !!!!
i can't go that much here
one day !! :thumb::yahoo:
Well you can’t see in the closet... there’s a lot of lights strapped together. Lol. But I can be happy popping beans and vegging seedlings for 2 weeks under 2 t5s. I just want them to grow some roots and a few leaves before the fun begins!

I got twins! I threw some original haze pollen on my purple moby dick and the first bean that popped was twins! I’m so excited... I popped 3 bean and have 4 plants. I’m hoping the twins are girls! I think I’m seeing first hand what hybrid vigor is, cuz I planted the purple moby haze like two weeks after some other beans and they have already passed them up! And I was thinking these leaves look awfully fat for two sativa dominant strains as parents! I’m really excited about these cuz it’s the first beans I made on purpose and am actually hunting and selecting the best plants! Only keepers! I was so happy with the purple moby and the fruit salad! I want to make something with the fruit salad, I’m hoping I got a male new citrus x ninja fruit, thata be dope!

I got twins! I threw some original haze pollen on my purple moby dick and the first bean that popped was twins! I’m so excited... I popped 3 bean and have 4 plants. I’m hoping the twins are girls! I think I’m seeing first hand what hybrid vigor is, cuz I planted the purple moby haze like two weeks after some other beans and they have already passed them up! And I was thinking these leaves look awfully fat for two sativa dominant strains as parents! I’m really excited about these cuz it’s the first beans I made on purpose and am actually hunting and selecting the best plants! Only keepers! I was so happy with the purple moby and the fruit salad! I want to make something with the fruit salad, I’m hoping I got a male new citrus x ninja fruit, thata be dope!
2DBE2F75-1F96-45C3-B187-CCDB742C0E81.jpeg
FE7CD047-1C21-401A-814E-2455BE99EE14.jpeg

Got here eventually, I got lost in the maze that is this forum. Luckily @013
Found me and pointed me to your street.
As was said before, many many plants you have .
Are you making your own jungle :laugh:

Looking good! Keep updating . I'm eager to see them go the full journey :thumb:

I got a little ahead of myself... lol. See the thing is... regular seeds. I been throwing away half of em cuz they are males... and then when I find something I like,I clone the hell outta it! I need more tents... lol. I like variety. And it’s hard for me to keep the jars full cuz I smoke a chimney....

Got here eventually, I got lost in the maze that is this forum. Luckily @013
Found me and pointed me to your street.
As was said before, many many plants you have .
Are you making your own jungle :laugh:

Looking good! Keep updating . I'm eager to see them go the full journey :thumb:
lol, yeah! I’m making my own jungle room! Ha ha. The purple moby dick is so good it’s offspring has to be fire! I’m going to breed the twins to make the f2.. maybe.

lol, yeah! I’m making my own jungle room! Ha ha. The purple moby dick is so good it’s offspring has to be fire! I’m going to breed the twins to make the f2.. maybe.
5DFDFF46-04F2-4389-91E8-9A37E39A3512.png
244E3395-0A42-48F5-BBCD-84EA52A3F960.png
ABBF16E2-6F42-4283-9A54-0B732FC595CF.jpeg
0B6B940C-053D-4F5B-954F-76796F4BD264.jpeg
I’m excited about this bubblegum! As soon as I find my keeper, I will be passing out cuttings for the bubblegum revival! And I’m going to cross it with the fruit salad I got! It’s going to be super fire!

Back
Top Bottom