Let’s plan and execute a 2000 sq ft CBD indoor grow

What about growing the SOG method? And that’s one of the rooms available, I thought Sog was every 9 weeks or so you yield a crop? I also have the two back rooms and a basement at my disposal which brings the yield number & income margin up substantially.

And btw a good CBD rich strain that's like 16% CBD and under 8% THC is usually the most expensive bud in a dispensary from what i understand.
I don't know first hand because I've never set foot in a dispensary but i assume what i hear is true.
A high CBD cultivar organically grown I think is usually around $400/oz

No idea what that is wholesale but even if it's only $100/oz it's better than $30/oz

If you want to do indoor you might need to grow high CBD custom cultivars of cannabis instead of industrial hemp

there is just way too much info out in the ozone ,, you could easily find all the information you are seeking,, all by yourself

my 2bits,, buy lots of insecticides and herbicides and all kindsa sides,, all four of em,,

What about growing the SOG method? And that’s one of the rooms available, I thought Sog was every 9 weeks or so you yield a crop? I also have the two back rooms and a basement at my disposal which brings the yield number & income margin up substantially.
Yep could do that but wont get 8oz per plant, probably 1 maybe 2oz

I believe it could be smart to do half sog and half regular spacing, to see what yields best for us? Then hone in on that method and grow several cycles a year. Nunyabiz, if you don’t mind I’m going to send ya a PM with some questions later in the day... thanks for the help thus far!

I believe it could be smart to do half sog and half regular spacing, to see what yields best for us? Then hone in on that method and grow several cycles a year. Nunyabiz, if you don’t mind I’m going to send ya a PM with some questions later in the day... thanks for the help thus far!
You need a whole lot more help than I could possibly give for such an endeavor.
All I know is how to decently grow a few cannabis plants organically.
When it comes to large grows of indoor hemp and especially the laws and bullshit surrounding it I am basically clueless.
Try watching a few things on Shango Los and Future Cannabis Project on you tube.
They deal with commercial growers and concerns.

not sure an area that size can be commercially viable. it was proposed commercial craft growers be limited to 2152 sq ft here, which was instantly shot down and suspended, as the industry has proven that footprint to be cripplingly inadequate.

all the commercial growers i know here want to start at about 20,000 sq ft, just for dipping a toe in. the larger recreational growers are trying to buy up to a million square foot in greenhousing. obviously multiple buildings and facilities.

there is a large contingent of investment capital here all fleeing from the now defunct oil boom.

I’ve read several articles as to the contrary, saying “newbie” craft growers are moving to smaller more contained spaces to grow the highest quality flower, I’ll find the one I was reading yesterday and post a link... these articles referring to/ being with marijuana of course.... luckily I will be doing 1-2 acres of hemp outdoor, and the indoor grow is the pet project to grow year round and bring in a bit more income, I have the space to use... so why not? It’s not going to be a million dollar grow, but if I can turn out a couple hundred thousand a year in profit... to me that’s excellent. Each acre of hemp with high cbd content makes 150k in oil or isolate... in flower at $300 a lb wholesale outdoor prices it’s around 170+k per acre from what I’ve found. .. just something to think about.

all areas combined.

a contractor for the design / building of the grow space is very likely from our initial talks.

Sorry maybe I’m wrong on my temonology, but isn’t all pot/ hemp modified nowadays in some way shape or form to get the potency levels achieved by modern science?

this may be true, yet competition is not the goal here, making money and providing the best quality product is. We want indoor for a reason. We are not going to press into oil but offer the most aromatic and tasty smoke /flowers money can buy. The variables can be controlled a lot more strictly from my understanding this way.

Guys, any help is appreciated, thanks
Felipe
I mean if we're talking cross bred genetics ok, but genetically modified is something different lol think Monsanto shit...

I’ve read several articles as to the contrary, saying “newbie” craft growers are moving to smaller more contained spaces to grow the highest quality flower, I’ll find the one I was reading yesterday and post a link... these articles referring to/ being with marijuana of course.... luckily I will be doing 1-2 acres of hemp outdoor, and the indoor grow is the pet project to grow year round and bring in a bit more income, I have the space to use... so why not? It’s not going to be a million dollar grow, but if I can turn out a couple hundred thousand a year in profit... to me that’s excellent. Each acre of hemp with high cbd content makes 150k in oil or isolate... in flower at $300 a lb wholesale outdoor prices it’s around 170+k per acre from what I’ve found. .. just something to think about.

the proposal for size limitation was put forward by the federal gov't of canada.

the reasons both for it and why it is too restrictive are highly documented. it is currently under review, and another proposal will be put forward as the act is scheduled for update and review as part of the law.

I would suggest growing at least one plant before you try a major project like this. Really you need a lot more to gain an understanding of how this plant grows. If you want to produce a great product like you said, you need to get some grows under your belt before trying such a large grow

I would suggest growing at least one plant before you try a major project like this. Really you need a lot more to gain an understanding of how this plant grows. If you want to produce a great product like you said, you need to get some grows under your belt before trying such a large grow

sssshhhhhh....

i mean great advice @derek910 !

So after a few hours of research and some calculations... I can fit 624 SOG plants in the main room.. 4 plants per sq ft. 2x 3ft by 26ft tables. I also managed to calculate all needed materials minus CO2 in the air and nutrients. Any help in those departments is greatly appreciated. Do I need to add extra liquid CO2? Is there a rule for NPK per L of coco coir per day?

The main room should produce 120k-240k of flower a year with 6 yields of 1-2 oz per plant. Is this realistic?
Regards
Felipe

Back
Top Bottom