Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

marcus611a

Starting in my box and ending up in a 2x4 grow tent.

Yeah check it out I got some good seeds from the Southern California seed fairy! Sour g fems.
18% on the potency level! She's looking to be a 67-day flower time!

Got it ready in a wet paper towels ziplock bag came back from work today all 8 has finally sprouted! They are a day a part on sprouting.

But anyways pics coming soon when I turn the light back on tonight I need to go ahead and set my timer and give them a 16-hour light schedule.

My grow tent and Fox farm soil will be here by Thursday so I will have everything by Friday.

Although I'm not going to need the tent or the dirt for a while because I can just keep them in that box until I decide to put the tent up.

I planted them in 8 16 oz plastic cups from Dunkin' donuts!

I will transplant one more time after they get root bound in these cups. Although I might extend the bottoms of the cups to give them a little more time so that way when I transplant them to the 2 gallon pots I can start the budding process about a week later...

So that it will give them time to recover from their transplant.

Screenshot_20220805-173031_Chrome.jpg

Congrats on the new journal and the 8 sprouted seeds Marcus! :bravo:

Not sure where you got the Sour G pic though...it's not a commercially available variety. It was originally an accidental cross of Sour Diesel and Gorilla Bomb (from Bomb Seeds, which is a cross of GG4 and THC Bomb).
Thank you so much brother and they are so beautiful I'll turn the light on about 10:00 that'll be there 8 hours darkness I got a timer set up now for them.

I will have two 5 gallon buckets for my water with air stone for oxygen to keep my water good for my plants but I could do is keep the water in my closet with the lid on it with the bubbler so we'll stay at room temperature.

My next order I will have my new charcoal filter ventilation intake fan as well I can be able to adjust both fans so I can control my humidity. I also have a really good humidifier $69 for it but I can set it and forget it

Don't forget to drop a link here in your other journal!
that'll be there 8 hours darkness I got a timer set up now for them.
Once they sprout I'd keep them on 24/0 until they're about 2 weeks old and them move them to 20/4, or run them 20/4 from the jump. I think they'll need more than 16/8 if you want to maximize your yield.
The lights is going to be at the beginning a Enjoyed which pulls 220 from the wall and another LED that pulls 110 from the wall. This will hold me over until I get my Mars hydro 3000.
Save the money on the electric bill and stick with the 110w light for now. You won't need 220 watts until flowers!

I hope everyone's doing well and I have a lot of catching up to do because I really enjoy looking at y'all's journals and you're beautiful plants and I gain more and more knowledge just by reading and seeing as well... Thank you so much everybody.

And Krissi if you see this journal one of these plants will have a name of yours on it!!!!

Don't forget to drop a link here in your other journal!

Once they sprout I'd keep them on 24/0 until they're about 2 weeks old and them move them to 20/4, or run them 20/4 from the jump. I think they'll need more than 16/8 if you want to maximize your yield.

Save the money on the electric bill and stick with the 110w light for now. You won't need 220 watts until flowers!
Gotcha. I know you got my back with this I knew that from the get-go.... So I guess I'm going to smoke this joint and then a cigarette and go unplug the timer

The nutrients that is in the fox farm will hold me over until my next order when I grab the nutes. Haven't decided when I'm going to get yet on the nutes
If you go with the Prescription Blend nutes then stick with their feeding schedule as posted. Most folks here have great results with it. If you go with something else let me know what you're thinking of so I can see if you need as many bottles as they're selling!

If you go with the Prescription Blend nutes then stick with their feeding schedule as posted. Most folks here have great results with it. If you go with something else let me know what you're thinking of so I can see if you need as many bottles as they're selling!
If I go with anything other than the prescription blend would get Humboldt county base a and b to go with my Humboldt county calcium and mag and also get that bottle of potassium silicate. That's the only other I would go with and I will probably end up getting that

I hope everyone's doing well and I have a lot of catching up to do because I really enjoy looking at y'all's journals and you're beautiful plants and I gain more and more knowledge just by reading and seeing as well... Thank you so much everybody.

And Krissi if you see this journal one of these plants will have a name of yours on it!!!!
Let me tag @Krissi Carbone , she may be busy growing these days.

Let me tag @Krissi Carbone , she may be busy growing these days.
Stella, thank you!! My very good friend Mark and I have not had time together and him and I were together on here for a while!

Hi buddy. New grow, I'm at this early in the game. We have 8 seeds going, woot! I'm feeling you being super confident in this grow and you earned it and then some!

I'm watching this now and I am rosy cheeked just at the thought of a beautiful girl bestowing my name. You're too much, that made my day cause my has been eventful!

Promise to be more visible M....thanks again Stel for the tag

If I go with anything other than the prescription blend would get Humboldt county base a and b to go with my Humboldt county calcium and mag and also get that bottle of potassium silicate. That's the only other I would go with and I will probably end up getting that
Have you talked to Matt at @Prescription Blend?

Pop the cover of your LED "bulb" (and think about adding more) before those things stretch a little more and start falling over. Even seedlings need light, and it looks like those are using all their resources in an attempt to get some.

Back
Top Bottom