Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Years ago I used them.
Hot a couple of my mothers from them.
They were reliable and had very good genetics at the time.
But this was a few years ago.
Haven't used them since.
I've had terrific luck with @Herbies Seeds .
Great service and amazing strains.
Anything in particular you are thinking of?
Hope everything is going great today. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Not really just curious about it. Good morning by the way and good morning to everyone else Hope you're having a great Tuesday

Not really just curious about it. Good morning by the way and good morning to everyone else Hope you're having a great Sunday
Hope by saying Sunday it's your Day off.:yahoo:
Good morning Amigo. :high-five:
Have a great Day.
Take care.

Work has become really stressful for me. They keep hiring people that speaks no English I got to use Google translate on my phone to tell them things and it's just not working out. Hard some lady who trained for manager he supposed to know everything she don't know nothing tries to take over who I'm training and tell them wrong after I tell them how to do things the right way. I told her my manager told me that he is my shadow he is supposed to follow me and learn and do as I say until he gets everything down and then you come in and show him how to do things the opposite way which is not the right way. It's such a freaking headache Plus I'm not getting paid enough for it if I'm doing management shit I should get paid for management shit minus the salary I want by the hour... I am so glad to have this day off but it's back to work tomorrow and I'm fear I'm going to have to work mega hours the rest of this week. I hope I have no more problems with my plants. That's why I put pictures of Krissi up because the tips of her leaves are looking really funky to me and I don't know what that is and her bottom leaves ain't like that just her upper leaves maybe it was from when I had the light up too high and it was too warm in there maybe she was light burned I don't know it just looks like some of the leaves are coming out funky now but all well almost threw it all it is what it is. They still beautiful in my eyes and it's still going to be a hell of a harvest in my eyes.

They going to love it tonight when they get their new toy put in!! And let me tell you this fan puts out some air you might actually cool some things down if I raise them lights up again! Lmao that other fan was a cheap $5 fan from Family Dollar it don't put out shit.. can't wait till the night now if I can only figure out what's up with Krissi leaves who knows maybe it's nutrient burn but I would like to find out if it's light burn light's been staying steady from them about 16 in Krissi gets full blast broken ass gets half mast maybe put this new fan I could bump it up for broken ass and not used to UV and 66NR that shit puts out some maybe she got sunburn

Screenshot_20221129-155716_Amazon Shopping.jpg

If the upper leaf points are curling up that's light stress, not heat. Raise the light a few inches or turn off the IR and see if that helps.

Slightly burned tips are fine in terms of nutes though.
Yeah as you can see in pics lower leaves ain't like that. But I cannot raise light any higher than what it is. Since I started noticing that uv and NR has been switched off. But anyways it's time for a bowl test of sour g

20221129_163934.jpg

Just a few simple shots of some beautiful buds of broken ass, Krissi and some Budlets of Camilla. They all got the same color leaves except some of the tips so evidently it's something's going good.... So Krissi is 16 in from light and broken asses now 16 from light she was 12 I did not know that. But anyways the new fan has many speeds so I will be able to adjust it to bring down the heat if any arises I now sit lights both back it 100!!. And I can just keep turning the fan speed up to cool it off if it gets too warm I will see when I wake up temperature should be at whatever it's going to be. Oh yeah evidently broken asses jumping back in action look at all the new stigma's popping out on her ass. Lmao got a damn good buzz off that by the way.. I say somewhere in between three more weeks...

20221129_202845.jpg

20221129_202658.jpg

20221129_202306.jpg

20221129_202245.jpg

20221129_202236.jpg

20221129_202222.jpg

Work has become really stressful for me. They keep hiring people that speaks no English I got to use Google translate on my phone to tell them things and it's just not working out. Hard some lady who trained for manager he supposed to know everything she don't know nothing tries to take over who I'm training and tell them wrong after I tell them how to do things the right way. I told her my manager told me that he is my shadow he is supposed to follow me and learn and do as I say until he gets everything down and then you come in and show him how to do things the opposite way which is not the right way. It's such a freaking headache Plus I'm not getting paid enough for it if I'm doing management shit I should get paid for management shit minus the salary I want by the hour... I am so glad to have this day off but it's back to work tomorrow and I'm fear I'm going to have to work mega hours the rest of this week. I hope I have no more problems with my plants. That's why I put pictures of Krissi up because the tips of her leaves are looking really funky to me and I don't know what that is and her bottom leaves ain't like that just her upper leaves maybe it was from when I had the light up too high and it was too warm in there maybe she was light burned I don't know it just looks like some of the leaves are coming out funky now but all well almost threw it all it is what it is. They still beautiful in my eyes and it's still going to be a hell of a harvest in my eyes.
So sorry things are stressful for you at work.
Unfortunately every company going these days is stretching every dollar and employees are just an expendable experience.
I hope they realize what your worth and pay you accordingly my friend.
Don't let them burn you out.:Namaste:
Take care.

So sorry things are stressful for you at work.
Unfortunately every company going these days is stretching every dollar and employees are just an expendable experience.
I hope they realize what your worth and pay you accordingly my friend.
Don't let them burn you out.:Namaste:
Take care.

I think it was a misunderstanding there I'm good with what I'm making. Good morning by the way

Two things to keep in mind in case you didn't realize: light stress and heat stress are different things, and fans moving hot air around don't cool plants, only people.
Well hell I guess it's a waste of money then well I just boxed it back up before I went to work I guess I'll send the fan back

Well hell I guess it's a waste of money then well I just boxed it back up before I went to work I guess I'll send the fan back
You can never have too many fans! If it wasn't expensive I'd keep it.
Don't think my out take is enough.. 2x4 tent exhaust fan is 195cfm.. any thoughts..
2x4x6 is 48cf. So a 195cfm fan replaces the air in the tent 4x/minute if it's not restricted by a filter or blocked intake.

You can never have too many fans! If it wasn't expensive I'd keep it.

2x4x6 is 48cf. So a 195cfm fan replaces the air in the tent 4x/minute if it's not restricted by a filter or blocked intake.
Only thing it has connected to it is a charcoal filter so I say I'm good to go with that for my tent then if I only need 48 Thank you so much for your information and hell yeah I'm going to keep the fan it dropped the temperature down by 4°. Ha

Looks like it's got some sativa in it!
Okay thanks that didn't answer my question by the way already know what's in it 50 50 it's a hybrid 65 day flower time. But anyways you just have yourself a good day I think my node spacing on is pretty good. I was just wanting opinions to see if I have a light set at the good distance or not it's all good though

Screenshot_20221130-154435_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom