Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Lowering the voltage is how I dim the Mean Well drivers on my lights, but it's on the driver itself with a tiny set screw.

completely different idea. in that instance it is internal. the driver is regulating the voltage, not the dimmer. the driver still has access to all the voltage it wants from the wall. that's how it works for all dimmable drivers.

it's a bit of a simplification as there are different protocols for dimming, but they are all internal to the driver.

edit : the nextlight mega i have did not come with dimming, but the driver itself is equipped with a dimming capacity. i will be adding a potentiometer in myself and using it as a perfectly safe dimmable light. the mfgr simply did not add it in as a cost saving measure.

the light marcus is using could very well have the capacity, but i'd have to examine the driver and check the specs.

This is what I'm shooting for this would be perfect for 2x4 and I can adjust to wherever the hell I want 300 watts no problem evenly. But anyways thank for sure what I'm about to try out either some fruit loops or platinum OG I smoke platinum OG before so I'll probably try the fruit loops!

Screenshot_20221203-154057_Amazon Shopping.jpg

But broken ass I could sit her all the way on the floor she's in a styrofoam container and broken I chopped a good foot and a half off her ass. I shouldn't say chopped more like bent and the 5 gallon well there's no break in that in half that buckets too damn tall I'll never use 5 gallon bucket again unless it's in a smart pot much smaller about half size

At first I thought the problem was root boundness but it contradicts my theory of that because she's putting out new stigmas which means she still got room for root growth otherwise she wouldn't be pushing out new growth at least that's my opinion. Which leads me to believe the whole situation came from the lights probably not no light getting inside my tent either cause the Hermes I say they got stressed out by that light being too close and too warm probably didn't help. Or it could have been the fact that every time I watered broken ass I had to raise her all the way to the floor put something underneath of her so water wouldn't go everywhere and then she'd sit and drain overnight while I slept and then I moved her back up to the light it could have been that is what stressed her out. I will never grow in that again either I will only put them in something to where I can put something underneath it to catch the water cuz that shit sucks lifting her up and down every time I water that bitch. Because I got a polar out of the tent move the cooler she's sitting on put the towel on the ground set her on top of it water her give the water time to run off whatever's going to run off and then put her back up again. What a pain but look at these beauties well worth it I'm not going to complain about shit just do it different next time

Is the light flush to the top poles? You can always mount the fan/filter outside the tent for more headroom.
Bro I got that light everything's off that light but the hanging hooks that's on the light and those is what's wrapped around the pole and hold it up to my pole so it's as high as it a go. Lmao The only way I can get the light right to krissi is move broken ass out of there go ahead and harvester put her in the middle and spread her arms out eagle. Lmao but we all know I ain't going to go through that so I'm going to have to deal with how it is and figure shit out give you more info tonight when the light comes on and I can measure lux

I'll give you a birds of view of the tent tonight but here's a picture The light that you see is above broken ass charcoal filter right above that light I could put broken ass on the ground and move that light to however I wish plenty of room. But next to her is Krissi light is up as high so to go pretty much 2 in from The very tip top of the tent! Like I said I'll get you a good picture tonight of the whole kitten caboodle and you'll see it Krissi it's just too damn big I can't do nothing more with the light anyways unless I pulled her out of the tent and finish button her out outside the damn tent and be the only way and we all know that's not going to happen

20221125_202007.jpg

I shouldn't have let them get this tall but damn I didn't know the stretch was going to be like that

lol i've had 6ft sativas that were topped and trained.
i've also grown at 5 ft and had to train like crazy and flip early as well. these days i grow in a what's a micro style. most of my plants finish about 3 - 4 ft now. i had some long running sativas that were just a bit taller, but that's it.

i think both mars and a few others might have some better rigs to offer. have a look at the strip rigs out there.
i did a quick flip through but didn't see what you are running now for a light.

lol i've had 6ft sativas that were topped and trained.
i've also grown at 5 ft and had to train like crazy and flip early as well. these days i grow in a what's a micro style. most of my plants finish about 3 - 4 ft now. i had some long running sativas that were just a bit taller, but that's it.

i think both mars and a few others might have some better rigs to offer. have a look at the strip rigs out there.
i did a quick flip through but didn't see what you are running now for a light.
Enjoyeild 220w from wall

it's a bit of a kitten brand. i think it's doing ok by the pics. different plants will shoot up strange no matter what light you run. nothing looks all that bad to me. you're gonna finish decent no matter what.

you could maybe switch up a few techniques on the next grow and work with what you have if you wanna keep it cheap.

if you do try for another rig go through one of the board sponsors if you can. mars is one of them.

it's a bit of a kitten brand. i think it's doing ok by the pics. different plants will shoot up strange no matter what light you run. nothing looks all that bad to me. you're gonna finish decent no matter what.

you could maybe switch up a few techniques on the next grow and work with what you have if you wanna keep it cheap.

if you do try for another rig go through one of the board sponsors if you can. mars is one of them.
It might be brother but I'm going to tell you what underneath the one enjoy yield that you see broken ass sitting under this is what it produced with the help of my good friend Shed's advice!! In a 27-in x 27-in tent I yielded seven and a half ounces of supreme Bud! And I had that light sitting at 12 in on full blast from the tops of the canopy

20220302_211943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom