Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Here's you some beautiful right now pictures before my bedtime!

20230604_232034.jpg

20230604_232015.jpg

20230604_232006.jpg

Will those leaves go back to the right shape or will the curl stay?
Usually they curl and stay just like they are once done is done but I can already see the top she's coming out of it. New leaf growth is beautiful. And in that matter we're dealing with the leaf temp.

Usually they curl and stay just like they are once done is done but I can already see the top she's coming out of it. New leaf growth is beautiful. And in that matter we're dealing with the leaf temp.
Your plants look really good. You have so much more to worry about in an indoors grow.

Today's forecast in the grow as you go tent is again very good consecutive days right at 80°, and staying about 50% humidity! Na na na na na they loving it! LMAO

Oh shit before I forget on another note let me tell you shed your dope is good bro! I just found another jar of you that I forgot that I put back it's got at least been sitting in that jar for 2 months without opening in it I forgot all about it I had it underneath my bed! Lmao 🤣 think I'm still going to let you sit there and simmer cuz hell honestly I don't need it right now hell I'm smoking on some good ass runts and some sour g every now and again. Pulled out a bag of you from the other jar probably about a quarter bag smoked on that real good sweet taste and smell so I can only imagine what the jar is like right now at least the one that I haven't touched. I'm going to cut into the one and a half gallon garbage cans I got those two sitting in just enough cuz I want to keep the root system. Pictures and heads up on that later. Right now time to go spray off my back deck scrub it with soap and water then I'm going to paint that mug..

Starting in my box and ending up in a 2x4 grow tent.

Yeah check it out I got some good seeds from the Southern California seed fairy! Sour g fems.
18% on the potency level! She's looking to be a 67-day flower time!

Got it ready in a wet paper towels ziplock bag came back from work today all 8 has finally sprouted! They are a day a part on sprouting.

But anyways pics coming soon when I turn the light back on tonight I need to go ahead and set my timer and give them a 16-hour light schedule.

My grow tent and Fox farm soil will be here by Thursday so I will have everything by Friday.

Although I'm not going to need the tent or the dirt for a while because I can just keep them in that box until I decide to put the tent up.

I planted them in 8 16 oz plastic cups from Dunkin' donuts!

I will transplant one more time after they get root bound in these cups. Although I might extend the bottoms of the cups to give them a little more time so that way when I transplant them to the 2 gallon pots I can start the budding process about a week later...

So that it will give them time to recover from their transplant.

Screenshot_20220805-173031_Chrome.jpg
A lb grow? You can do it!!! I get over that on 4 plants in a 4×8 bed 3+ y/o living soil triggered about 2ft tall here's a pic of one of the many. Green Kush So I have faith you can do it!! ✌️

IMG_20230609_085527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom