Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Oof! Both lights fell at the same time? All the ropes broke? Might be time to chuck this grow and start again...
I ain't chucking shit bro! I still got a plant left and I'll be damned if I let that one go everything been through thus far shit definitely not going to happen this grow carries on besides I'm good I've got me some brackets for my lights my neighbor's hooking me up plus I'm going to grab two or three of those double O's off of him to put alongside in here with the one I got left

Now honestly what happened was and this is a long story but to make the story short let's just say my uncle was doing some drinking any accidentally went to the wrong room cuz he thought it was his room and he tripped over the box that I had in my floor he didn't bother turning the light on and landed right on the damn tent I just found that out earlier what really happened that's actually what knocked the lights off it wouldn't because of me in the way I had them rigged up the poles that the lights was connected to kind of twisted and they fell off the rails that holds them up at the top. But anyways I picked me up a deadbolt for my room today in case he gets drunk again that way he won't go to my room when he's drunk and don't know where he's at go to sleep it off either in the grass or something else I really don't give a shit

Even the Pizookies are dead?

One plant, one 100w light!
No pizookies I got them in a little box drawing by their self cuz I was trying to figure out why my leaves was ruffling up and I wanted to see if they would do the same thing under a different light so I actually still got those two I have the one that I call Auto manifold and I also have the one that I done the fuck I missed on

Same thing I said man as a matter of fuck over it but he's family and shit happens I'm over it it ain't nothing I can't replace long as it ain't his life but he knows now that drink is getting him nowhere especially with his health and I've been trying to get him to stop all that shit

So my goal when I get home I will take the one plant that's Auto manifold I'm going to put her underneath the enjoy yield by itself and then I still have the one that I did the fuck I missed on I'll have her in the middle and I'm going to see where I'm going to put the double o's in there. The piezos I actually have them over at my brother's house because I'm short on space and he just lives like five blocks from me so I'm able to go down there and check on them when I need to. I took those out of there a while back I was really hurt for space but there's still alive and it's still the plan if one of them's mail they are getting bread with the sour g just like I said

Best you can do is try. :goodluck:
Hell yeah bro then plants are looking good though man there wasn't nothing ever wrong with them just cause her leaves ruffle up they still didn't want for nothing I mean hell look how green they are they even still pray toward the lights so I know they was happy and they wouldn't getting fucked up it's just I'm thinking that's a I don't know what they were but so what the leaves look like that wasn't wrong with it.
. And hell yeah man I found out he damned a bottle of tequila and almost a half gallon of Jack

It's all good bro that's strain still lives on definitely not getting rid of it and it's definitely going to be continuing in my grow cuz I'm a clone it and keep it going I'll do that and the 00 cheese together plus it manifold is looking superb shit it's going to be sports sitting underneath that light all by itself. At least it I still have one of his sister's next to it the one I got in that 32 oz cup I took too many pictures of her yet she's looking spectacular I might go ahead and say fuck it and transplant her to a 2 gallon as well cuz I know she's got to be root bound in that cup by now oh shit I just remembered I already transplanted her in a 2 l what the hell am I thinking. When I say it's been a long week at work bro this week has been so terrible on us being busy today I work from 8:00 to 2:00 by myself nobody showed up for work

I work from 8:00 to 2:00 by myself nobody showed up for work
Hang in there and call in some folks who were off today...they might be happy to have the money!
So this girl was most definitely still on and it's definitely not going anywhere. PERIOD!! I DON'T CARE HOW MESSED UP THE LEAVES LOOK I LOVE THEM I LOVE THAT STRAIN. And again I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow something that was made by your hands even if it was an accident
Glad to hear it! :thumb:

Hang in there and call in some folks who were off today...they might be happy to have the money!

Glad to hear it! :thumb:
Too late to call anybody in bro besides can't get anybody to answer the phone days over now appreciate the support though and it really means a lot to me that I got friends who actually listen and understand and who gives me input don't find that too many people around my hood they're all about wanting money and what they can get from you

And when I say see you soon that means soon as I go home relax drink me a beer smoke me a joint and go check in on my baby and see how the couples are doing in there since there's only two in there now until later hopefully this evening I'll pick up that double o like I said they've been in bed for how long now it's the same strain I was fucking with a while back and they still kicking and it's from the same plant so you know that shit's thundun! How many don't get me wrong this strain here that I got going now I know it's thunder hell it's already smelling like a damn skunk and they're only five weeks old I never had a plant to smell that strong in vegetative growth

Back
Top Bottom