Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

When you top once and train the two nodes down so the two nodes below it can catch up.
Then you have 4 equally dominant nodes. There's a huge thread dedicated to it, but I just saved you some reading lol.

I'm going to cut this plant yet again right here where the lines at and I'm going to clone these two branches that's way longer and just let the other rest of the plant grow out

20220921_193821.jpg
Okie dokie I guess I'm not cutting it down I guess I'm just going to tie the branches down just like regrowth said and he's right about it yeah I think it'll come out a lot better than just cloning like that if those two clones in the clear cups don't work out I get some more clones later on down the road off the double o and the sour g right before flip just like I had planned in the beginning. But regardless no more than 2 weeks I'm flipping it no matter what the hell they look like

When you top once and train the two nodes down so the two nodes below it can catch up.
Then you have 4 equally dominant nodes. There's a huge thread dedicated to it, but I just saved you some reading lol.
All but check that picture out again my friend there's a hell of a lot more than just two branches down below

I guess today when I tie those branches down I'm going to feel some more dirty into that one that I pulled down in her ass is broke I don't think it hurt her that much I'm going to put some Elmer's glue on her today and then put a piece of tape around her until the glue dries all organic so it'll be biodegradable I might just take a damn leaf and wrap it around the glue that way it's even more natural next time I won't do it as bad it was really really hard doing that plant cuz of stem was really thick

Good morning everyone I hope everyday is beautiful and all your grows are going good everything's fine and dandy you have a beautiful Saturday I plan for a busy day today at work again we got a bunch of festivals going so like I said lots of people very much of a headache the last 3 weeks
Good morning Marcus. :ciao:
Hope you have a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom