Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

solareclipse

hello guys..i decide to start my journal for now with 5 autos of sweet seeds bank
3x sweet skunk feminised autofowering
2x afghan skunk feminised autos
i used to have 3 afghan skunk but i gave one as a gift
my plants are 16 days old i had a problem like nute burn and overwatering and that make them stay low...very small for 16 days...i transplant them all except one in coco with perlite and another soil..
i do have one regular short stuff #1 but i want to get pollen to make my own strain..here is some fotos and we will talk soon coz i have to go for work...thank u...
those are 2 afghan auto fem just germinated and one sweet skunk auto also just germinate
IMG_20160428_111903_Small_.jpg

those are sweet skunk 16 days old

IMG_20160428_111802_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160428_111746_Small_.jpg

and the other afghan skunk transplanted in coco today hope recover
IMG_20160428_111730_Small_.jpg

and this is what left from an unknown sativa strain from weed i bought from streets...lol...
IMG_20160428_111839_Small_.jpg

Is this an all outdoor grow? They look fine now that you've transplanted them. They will bounce back soon... It's hard to not water too much when you first get them started. It's a compulsion, I know how that is.. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

yes...all my grows are outdoor...our sun here is hps-led cfl all in one....it is pitty not to use this nature gift....i will get some fotos from my friend afghan skunk i gave him he will put it on the ground..not pots...thanks

a smal update..18-20 days too many pictures..i hope i will not confused about the strains and how old are they...
this is sweet skunk No3 2-3 days old
sweet_skunk_3.jpg

sweet skunk 2
sweet_skunk_3_.jpg

sweet skunk 1 ...already shows her sex..i saw pistills...

sweet_skunk_1_pistils.jpg
sweet_skunk1.jpg

short stuff regular ...just pop out...
short_stuff_regular_2.jpg

short_stuff_2_regura.jpg

another short stuff one day to pop out...

short_stuff1_.jpg

sweet skunk 2.....
seeet_skunk2.jpg
\
OGKush feminised photoperiod..i will train this for a few months to harvest on octomber or november... a hard training i will do on this...
og_kush_dinafemm.jpg
og_kush_dinafem.jpg

here the afghan skunk also show her sex too early..18 days old...maybe 19..not sure.

afghan_skunk_pistils.jpg

again afghan skunk...
afghan_skunk_11.jpg

here is a critical+...i just saw it is germinating...
critical_17.jpg

and again afghan skunk..
afghan_skunk2.jpg

i hope i didnt mess them with the names and dates...if yes i will correct them...
short_nuds_1.jpg

the last foto is from short stuff #! regular...i git 2 of them ...maybe i can get some pollen...if i can get some pollen i will use it in 13 different strains i have seeds to make new strain and i wll choose one to grow it for as long i need it too...i will also use it for those one in my journal...i hope everything will go as i wish..

Sounds like a great plan. Free seeds of strains you get to name yourself. That's my plan aswell, I've got some lemon skunk auto pollen that I pollinated a few of my autos with. Fingers crossed I get some seeds out of it worth growing.

Sounds like a great plan. Free seeds of strains you get to name yourself. That's my plan aswell, I've got some lemon skunk auto pollen that I pollinated a few of my autos with. Fingers crossed I get some seeds out of it worth growing.

oh..u will definetetly make a nice strain...and in time u will make some ,ore...3rd generation...lol...i didit once....i use similar strains...bbc bbbc so i get a cheese with characteristics of blue cheese...i finally get somenice seeds...now i choose for father short stuff #1...mothers many to have the option to choose..lol...what is the name of urstrain?

23rd or 24rth for olders..niews...i dont know...i do keep diary....i just let them grow and when i see with the microscope i harvest...but i know it is all late april and the new one is almost now...i knowmy journal is shit but i am not journalist...lol..i am a sick grower...lets see ..
those 3 are sweet skunk from sweet seeds..
sweet_seeds_sweet_skunk2.jpg
sweet_seeds_sweet_skunk.jpg

again sweet seeds -afghan skunk
sweet_seeds_afghan_skunk.jpg

#1 from short staff auto regular...looking for father...hope get some pollen...
short_staff_1.jpg

photoperiod -dinafem-OG Kush feminised

dinafem-OG_Kush.jpg

critical+ this germinate begin of may...i have this to remember which is who and the dates...lol...
critical_18.jpg

and the new one pyramid-blue mystic

pyramid_-blue_mystic.jpg
pyramid-blue_mystic1.jpg

all 2gether
all_2gether.jpg

by the way i have 9-10 seeds more...all different strains auto...i put on cotton yesterday a pineapple exxpres
i wil probably use all of them...but different dates..or i will keep most of them for next grow...
BUT I WANT SEEEDS!!!
i want the short staff #1 to mate it with all of them...just to pollinate one branch of each plant...then i will use all diffeent seeds to see which one i like most...after this i will mixed up agin the genetics till i get what i like in shape in time in ste in buzz...
lots of speaking and less work..lazy greeks...lol...

i dont know why....but....i begin to grow 5 auto feminised seeds and 2 regular auto ...and i am now with 12 plants..10 already in pots and 2 in cotton....the first seeds ..2xsweet skunk and 1xafghan skunk didnt go well on the begin..i overwater them and over-fertilizer them...so now i wil make a list to remember the strains...
1)SWEET SKUNK
2)SWEET SKUNK
3)AFGHAN SKUNK
4)SWEET SKUNK
5)AFGHAN SKUNK
6-7) #1 Regular
8)OG KUSH Photoperiod feminised
9)CRITICAL+
10)BLUE MYSTIC
11)PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
12)DAMNESIA

so...i will write in pots the numbers not to get confused...
finger cross everything gonna be well...
sweet skunk and afghan skunk is already in flowering stage...very small..i wonder if they gonna grow more...it is less than 10cm and i dont see any grow of them...
anyway..we'll see

??? ...no interest for my journal?doesn't matter....yesterday the pineaplle express poped out ...i saw thefirst leaves...th cotylidones and the first propper 2 leaves....today i saw no leaves...only the white brunch...this is over?i think it is but i did question maybe someone tell me i have any chances...so i will blog this post and i will finish it sinve i started...thank u for the one guy supportme...thank u very much snidrajsed/..:Namaste:

i dont know why....but....i begin to grow 5 auto feminised seeds and 2 regular auto ...and i am now with 12 plants..10 already in pots and 2 in cotton....the first seeds ..2xsweet skunk and 1xafghan skunk didnt go well on the begin..i overwater them and over-fertilizer them...so now i wil make a list to remember the strains...
1)SWEET SKUNK
2)SWEET SKUNK
3)AFGHAN SKUNK
4)SWEET SKUNK
5)AFGHAN SKUNK
6-7) #1 Regular
8)OG KUSH Photoperiod feminised
9)CRITICAL+
10)BLUE MYSTIC
11)PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
12)DAMNESIA

so...i will write in pots the numbers not to get confused...
finger cross everything gonna be well...
sweet skunk and afghan skunk is already in flowering stage...very small..i wonder if they gonna grow more...it is less than 10cm and i dont see any grow of them...
anyway..we'll see

so No 11 doesnt exist anymore and No 12 is not damnesia is +speed or speed +
so No 11 is +speed and no damnesi...11 plants...

update...for myself...

sweet skunk small problem
sweet_skunk_small_problem.jpg

sweet skunk big problem

sweet_skunk_big_broblem.jpg

afghan skunk big problem

afghan_skunk_big_problem.jpg

sweet skunk ...big different from others...

sweet_skunk11.jpg

og kush...training...have a lot of time to training...

og_kush30.jpg

afghan skunk big different from othrs

afghan_smal.jpg

blue mystic

blue_mystic2.jpg

critical+

critical_19.jpg

2x#1 short staff

1_regular.jpg

what left from pineaplle express...bird eat the sedd just pop out...still have roots..a miracle ineedright now....

pineaple.jpg
pineaplle.jpg

and +speed finito...no more...dissapear

i put on cotton a narco purps coz i lost 2 plants...
..thanks eeryone who subs...so many people...
anyway...peace:thumb::Namaste::Namaste:

maybe in next i will upload some pictures from 11 sativa guierilla ....th one is 3.5 meters tall....smalles is 2 meters...2 weeks to harvest...seeds from street cannabis

Sorry solarE, I've been busy these days. Hope you don't give up the journal, think of it this way... It's for you and your plants. For you to enjoy writing the story of your great adventure, and so you can learn from the many "other":rofl: folks here. Also for your plants, not only since they will be examined often enough by some great growers for comments. But for the sake of being cared for Hy someone who cares enough to keep a beautiful record of their life on this planet. Hope that re-tantalizes your spirits about this grow. Keep it growing and....

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Ps.. I'll find you some traffic. Be patient, if you grow they will come..

Sorry solarE, I've been busy these days. Hope you don't give up the journal, think of it this way... It's for you and your plants. For you to enjoy writing the story of your great adventure, and so you can learn from the many "other":rofl: folks here. Also for your plants, not only since they will be examined often enough by some great growers for comments. But for the sake of being cared for Hy someone who cares enough to keep a beautiful record of their life on this planet. Hope that re-tantalizes your spirits about this grow. Keep it growing and....

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Ps.. I'll find you some traffic. Be patient, if you grow they will come..

first at all thank u very very much for give me courage and ur nice words....u must not say sorry to my journal because i saw u from begin u try to encourage me and i appriciate this,,,,buti have a proble....i am jealous of ur plants..lol...:bravo:

i will finish my journal ...like u said to have to remember my staff...my grow....my work,my patient....today i made a new post in problems because i cant make the 3 firts plants (2 x sweet skunk and one afghan skunk) to recover.30+ days and no taller than 4 inches....unbelievable......
u have my respect my friend as a grower and as a member supporting other members...
hope -wish everything in ur life goes as u wish...
my respect from crete island....

Wow...there are some friendly great people out there in the 420 mag world. Awsome personal moment shared here in this journal. Deff keep up growing, it comes with time. Each plant will get better and better. And i think most of all, enjoy growing plants. Its like anything else in life, if u enjoy it, it will show in the results.

Wow...there are some friendly great people out there in the 420 mag world. Awsome personal moment shared here in this journal. Deff keep up growing, it comes with time. Each plant will get better and better. And i think most of all, enjoy growing plants. Its like anything else in life, if u enjoy it, it will show in the results.

thank u very much....it is very nice to be friendly and respect the other person u talk with....kindness is one of the (dont know the word in english) αρετες!!
someone said once educated people is the people who talk with other people without insult them....i found this on Snid...he is a great follower and always to help u.....i like this guy a lot...thanks u for come by...

Back
Top Bottom