Let's Get This Tent Setup So We Can Get These Herbie Seeds to Cracking the Soil

DizzyBudz

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Dan! :welcome:This is my first grow and i have been reading forums for over 6 months, and finally decided that i could never educate myself enough without doing my own grow. I'm questionable of which way to push/pull air throught the hood. (i have 2 6in fans and 1 4in fan with 6 in roll of duct). i have a 4' carbon filter combo kit on the way which will be vented out the bottom of the tent. I am lookin forward to growing and learning from you guys. here are some pics of my 4x4x6.5 tent. and the fans and the 600w ballast i have mounted outside of the tent. Any help is praised in advance :thanks:
image_1_45.jpeg

image_2_47.jpeg

Strain - Dr krippling
Light - 600 hps cooled hood
Grow - Soil
Advice- you guys :)

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

image152.jpeg

I will be growing Indica Dr Krippling in soil
im not sure of the nutes yet as so far researched i will be using bio
i know this post is not beautiful in letting yall in on my project but i will assure u that there will be in depth post as i journal the journey out :)

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

Front row seat... Setup looks awesome.

The push pull on fan. Think of it this way. If pushing and there is any leak,you will be pushing really hot air into tent. If it is pulling even if there is a leak it will not push very hot air in tent.

:welcome: Awesome!! My first sub thanks CO Finest...... My first ? is.. would u run 6' fan through the hood pushing cool air or a 6' fan pulling warm air out of the hood?.. it seems the warm air in the long run would be more stress on the fan but i've never grown indoors so advice...

Thanks msn i will get that assembled here in the next couple of hours and will post sexy duct pics hahah! I got to cook some supper for the wife :) p.s. is there any way to change my title to Dizzy's 1st Grow 2014? :(

I have a fan exhaust video on your spare time you can look at as well. The air will cool down fast by the time it gets to fan.

im sittin next to CO on this one :passitleft:
good luck on your first grow . i read for months before i started and i read multiple hrs a day .. i have learned to take notes so i don't have to keep looking the same question up .. i right allot in my journal also ,,very detailed or stoned i donnu..

the fox farm trio or the flora series trio are easy nutes to understand and follow as a new grower.

Devils letuce :welcome: Thanks for the sub!! I installed my duct on the intake side of the hood. I stoped myself on the outtake side of the hood which my fan will be installed on that side also... Should i leave room for lowering and raising my light with the duct the fan will be very hard to stablize if so... Or should i just use something to incline the plants themselves and leave the light a fixed fixture with all straight and perfect duct work no kinks or bends :) I'm sure many would answer its a matter of opinion(But i'm looking to get some reccomendations.

Devils i have done my research on fox farm i'm still undecided which i am still 3-5 weeks before any noots are needed i hope and pray

P.S. I didn't take pics of one line of duct after i get replys i will pic the finished product

Just checkin in waiting on my carbon filter and fan combo to come in! According to tracking it should be here Saturday. IMPORTANT question... Would y'all reccomend just your average flourescent grow lights for the seedling for the first couple weeks and then move to a 600w mh which I already have. Or should I order a T5 for the first two or three weeks thanks guys :)

Yes. Seedlings do not need much light as well as clones. T8-T12 can be used and work just fine...

The tents are nice. I bet you can't wait till you get some plants in there. Good luck

ok im here .. i guess u r referring to the question that peyton and a few others answered ...sorry i have been building my new grow room all day ..yea save u some money on the 600 for now . i saved over 100 bucks this month cause i turned my big lights off ...

Yeah even after vegging plants under the led, I still prefer to do it under CFL. Especially when they're smaller, ain't no sense in wasting electricity that they won't use anyways

Man you have no clue I am super excited! Awesome to have ppl onboard to watch and advise :)

I'm holding off on the led and all that fancy stuff until I get a few grows under my belt. A guy locally said grow u some bushes before u get to fancy lol and I guess I should take the old land advice since he's been growing over 20 years in his basement. I'll be purchasing my cfls this weekend. And how'd the work go on your grow room devils :)

I'm holding off on the led and all that fancy stuff until I get a few grows under my belt. A guy locally said grow u some bushes before u get to fancy lol and I guess I should take the old land advice since he's been growing over 20 years in his basement. I'll be purchasing my cfls this weekend. And how'd the work go on your grow room devils :)

Just make sure and get lots of bulbs, and get ready to build a scrog screen too. Check out my pineapple chunk grow, I got that girl fim'd and flattened, prefect for a scrog and CFL bulbs. She'll veg another 6 weeks under CFL, but will get flowered under led

Back
Top Bottom