Let's Learn Autos

LEARNING AUTOS

A bit of my growing history
So I've completed one grow recently of predominantly photos which went reasonably well. Was an amazing learning experience and I did have ok dark devil auto that actually came out as an amazing smoke. The journal for that can be found in my signature. I went through all sorts of problems from heat stress to mites and using the wrong soil which was badly made. All in all I've currently got one grow under my belt and very keen to get going on the next.

This journal...
So after not getting a very good yield off of my last dark devil auto I decided to get a couple of autos going so I could learn the ins and outs of how to grow them optimally. After the first two there Wil be probably another and then probably another... And another. I'm no pro at this at all and would love as much help as I could possibly get.

Some details...
Indoor
Coco perlite 90/10
5ish gallon pot
Each plant will have a Mars hydro reflector 48 led
Nutrients will be general hydroponics flora trio
RH of tent will be around 55
And temp is at a good 25 degrees celcius

Interesting bit....
So I let the seeds sit in a shot glass of water for about 48 hours when I saw a small taproot showing, they then went into two moist cotton pads in between to plates on top of my gaming console for a bit of heat until they looked like this

White widow​
IMG_20200429_183202.jpg

Dark Devil
IMG_20200429_183025.jpg

They have since been planted into their pots and have a make shift humidity dome over the top and awaiting some showtime.

So let's hope for a successful harvest in a few weeks time and a good grow of an auto flower.

Cheers and hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.

Ill stick around and see how it goes.. :goodluck:

Welcome to the grow money man, hopefully it all goes well. And things happen the way I've seen some guys do things here

Your nug in “nug of the month“ was very nice, think I will sit in on this grow if you don’t mind :)

Haha thanks very much, appreciate that.most interesting nug I've ever seen. The smell and taste is absolutely amazing and it's so smooth.

Of coarse I dont mind, the more minds in on this grow the better!! Welcome and let's make this a place of learning

I’m in for the auto grow

Welcome Pennywise, super stoked to have you along for the grow. Let's make this auto grow a great learning experience. Congratulations on your latest member of the month title. It's an honor to have you pop in

Ah, another of your country men @Smeegol has arrived @Rhys777

Hope you having a blessed evening mr.Celt, havent grown anything pineapple before but the chunk part got me intrigued so going to have a gander bit later on..... :passitleft: fruit salad in a hobos boot describes this gold cheese you bout to smoke on mr.Celt ( don't worry mr.Rhys I got peppermint crisp truffles out back too.. :headbanger:.) and I brought some pilchard flavored poofs and some regular cheese poofs for mr.Penny....

I grew several autos when I first moved indoors

Grew as in past tense? You not to keen on the autos PW? Im keen on making them my winter option as lights stay on longer and will help with the heating in some ways I hope

The DDA I grew, I didn’t care for until it cured about a month and then it was a really nice smoke but I didn’t find it overly potent, but then I smoke a LOT by times lol

Haha I've only recently started smoking again after a break of about 8 years so I think most things are pretty dam potent to me.

Hope ya don't mind if I take a lesson in " Seedling Survivor 101 " mr.Rhys, do I need a auto in my life right now is the question I ask ya..... :rofl:
But for sheer beauty it's the dark devil boetie, but the white widow by Seedsman is a nice hardy strain and very nice solid flowers too.....:cheer:

Smeegs welcome along for the ride, so glad to have you here, always bringing the munchies. Haha I'm proud to announce these little girls have made it out of the ground for now and seed casings are gone. So let's hope I don't murder them from this point. Photos to follow a little later

I'll sit in. I'm growing my first auto's right now they are only 12 days old at the moment so I'm hoping they play nice lol.
:goodluck: with your grow!

Welcome along, will definitely go and follow your auto grow. Are you Journaling it? Should be a few steps ahead of me so I'll nab a few tips and tricks from you?

Present, and ready to learn the ways of the auto

Welcome DutchinAB and let's learn together. Going to be a fun ride. No pro here so you may learn exactly what not to do. But let's hope it doesn't go that way

:Namaste:

Hi Rhys, found the new journal. I'll pull up a seat if I may, we have autos the same age.

@Smeegol are pilchard flavoured poofs a real thing!! They sound amazing, never been a fan of the cheesy ones.

Good day PD, glad you found the journal. You are most welcome to pull up a seat. I'll definitely be learning from your journal with the autos and your input here will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Rhys, found the new journal. I'll pull up a seat if I may, we have autos the same age.

@Smeegol are pilchard flavoured poofs a real thing!! They sound amazing, never been a fan of the cheesy ones.

If they were a real flavor mr.Pina I'd be first to let ya know.... :laugh: I'm just having a stab at the guys across the pond you could say...:cheesygrinsmiley:

We do get a strong prawn flavored sea shell looking poofs which I haven't had in a while now I think of it, hope you guys are keeping your heads down and staying safe.....

Update
So girls are up and doing there thing slowly. Not watering or feeding at all at pthe moment as I think the little DDA already feels over watered. Hope I havnt screwed this up already :oops:
Otherwise I'm pretty impressed with what's going on. The girls are currently at a temp of 24,5 celcius and humidity of 62%.

White widow
IMG_20200503_152921.jpg
IMG_20200503_152914.jpg

Dark Devil
IMG_20200503_152850.jpg
IMG_20200503_152830.jpg

So let's hope to see some rapid growth from these girls over the next few weeks

Back
Top Bottom