Let's see those sunrise or sunset pics!

Is that red glow in the sky from the smoke and ash from the forest fires on the US west coast?

this is the sun you are thinking of,, today's sky in kelowna b.c. canada

P1170876 (2).JPG

Heya friend. That photo is actually the smoke free red sky at night. If i took that pic right now it would be a dirty brown sky at night. Yes. From the smoke mostly in washington. Which i am directly north of.
Cheers friend
OK. We would get a red sky during the day, not as deep a red as the photo, but red enough to notice if we paid attention. It was the big topic when the weather came on the TV local news. They kept mentioning the red tinge to the sky. That big cold font has been pushing the upper atmosphere to the south and the last two days have been the usual rich blue.

You definitely think on a different level, don't you? Lol!!! Love the sun shining through the tent, just at the right spot too!! Fantastic picture Abstrakt!! Nice plant by the way!! Peace!!

You definitely think on a different level, don't you? Lol!!! Love the sun shining through the tent, just at the right spot too!! Fantastic picture Abstrakt!! Nice plant by the way!! Peace!!

Thank you!! Made me smile to read this. ✌

I view this as art. A way to fulfill my appetite for beauty. Food for the imagination.

Thank you!! Made me smile to read this. ✌

I view this as art. A way to fulfill my appetite for beauty. Food for the imagination.
Yes, I totally feel you there! The Cannabis plant itself, even if it wasn't a smokable plant, would be growing in my garden regardless! It's truly an incredible plant, and with so many Strains and Variations out there, damn, it would be a gorgeous garden to be in!! And, yes, this is all an Art form, hell, Life is a Form of Art!!! How Abstract can one be?! Lol!!

Also, I'm glad my original comment made you happy, that's why I'm DYR!! Do You Right!

20200925_175622.jpg reaching the home stretch. These plants should have about 3 weeks left. The yard smells like a candy store.

beautiful plants,, i love the pointy one back there most,, my fav,, what one is your fav?

The front has not been tried. (Blue Cheese × Mango) × Blue Water. This is her maiden voyage. She smells like pine. The pointy one in back is a Mango and has a soaring Sativa high. She smells like sweet Mango candy. I am partial to my speedy buds. Indica doesn't grow much here. Thank you for the compliment. They are spectacular this year. Molasses is the real kicker this year. Monthly soil drenches on the super soil.

@Patient puffer

i see where you are located,, so explains the fantastic plummage showing there ,, beautiful locale friend,,

peace and love from canada,,

my outdoor now,, no sativa,, aint gonna happen,, at least not to fruition

P1170885.JPG

this a blueberry,, 3 weeks at least more to go,, and fall in the air,, and above the 49th,,

legs crossed friend,, it gonna happen this year

P1170886.JPG

Back
Top Bottom