Let's See Your Vape Setup!

dogstick

I have the hands free vape from Vaporbrothers with the easy change whip along with the hydrator.
I really like vaping threw water and the easy change whip with the ceramic screen is a treat. I think it goes well with the bubbler cause it catches a lot of herb that would other wise be going into your mouth. I sport that battery back with the inverter so I am never without my vape. Whether its the beach or mountain top, this bad boys turned on.

IMG_13339.JPG

rsz_photo.jpg

My buddha

rsz_photo_1_.jpg

My Extreme-Q

Sorry for the Huge pictures lol - Anyone know why my lava lamp just sits there? The stuff inside the lamp is a big ball at the bottom

I think lava lamps shit out like yours did after a lot of use. How do you like your extreme? Ebay has those for $145 OTD which is a great deal. I am thinking about it but I love to blaze threw water thus probably rendering a few of those options worthless. I still might get one soon though, why not.

I got mine off ebay for the same price - The bag feature is fantastic, it's really quiet, and the remote is awesome. the whip is alright, but I like my buddha better for using a whip.

Thanks suballer for your opinion. Yea I think I would mostly be using the extreme with the whip and if you not so fond of it maybe I will rethink it but yea what a great deal with ebay. My local smoke shop is selling them for $290. The fans on it just seem like such a great idea. I have not blazed threw the buddha but do you like it better then the vaporbros? It seems to be pretty much the same concept with the whip style. I love my setup now but wouldn't mind a back up just in case. I would love to read some reviews on the iolite or launchbox.

I've never used a vaporbros so I can't help you on that one :( I'm the only person I know who has a vape, let alone two. Every time someone new comes over they always want to try either of the two vapes. The bag feature is great on the Extreme-Q for a group of 2-4 friends. I can get anywhere from 3-4, sometimes 5 good full bags. The first bag is full of flavor and it's freaking awesome. The second and third are really potent.

I shook the shit out of my lava lamp and then I let it all settle overnight and this morning I turned it on and it works!

wow you got it to work, nice job. I wonder if it will last.
Have you used a volcano ever? When you say up to 5 bags makes it sound different from the volcano. I guess your bags could be a lot smaller. I would really only get 1 solid good bag and the second one I didn't even bother with cause the herb was used up enough in my opinion.

dogstick said:
wow you got it to work, nice job. I wonder if it will last.
Have you used a volcano ever? When you say up to 5 bags makes it sound different from the volcano. I guess your bags could be a lot smaller. I would really only get 1 solid good bag and the second one I didn't even bother with cause the herb was used up enough in my opinion.

Nope, I've never used a volcano. My bags are pretty small. I can go through a full bag in 3-4 hits.

Back
Top Bottom