Let's start something!

Lady Leeann

Ok, we all "talk the talk" when will we "walk the walk"? It's time we stand up and let it be known that we are here and we are growing and going no where. We need to set up a protest in every state. If we could set a date (like 4/20/12) for everyone that uses, rather it be medical or recreational, goes to their state capital and protest. If they cant make it there then go to city hall. What would it hurt? It would open a lot of eyes in my opinion. If we were to even make a bolder step and everyone show up with just one joint, and light it and smoke it right there, they wouldn't have room in the jails to house all of us, what would they do? I am just thinking it is time to truly stand up for what we believe in. One person alone or a small amount of people wont make much of a difference but, a giant mass of people can. Could you imagine! It would turn into a world wide event! We alway talk amongest ourselves but we never really act. It is time to act! States are trying to legalize it for medical and are haveing trouble with the feds. lets get this thing moving. If we stand together we can make change. What do you think? Do we just keep talking or do we start walking? How do we get this started? Who would be the ideal leaders in this march? How do we do it? I am ready and I know alot of you have to be too.

That would be pretty amazing Lady Leeann. I would love to see something like that and be able to participate. Peaceful presence in mass numbers coming together for this cause. Would be great if we could do it a couple times a year just so it doesn't fade away. :thumb:

Great idea!
There is a huge marijuana march happening soon, this weekend I think... isn't that a National event?

Anyways, I too am of the mind that I am done hiding my choice of meds. I probably won't lead any parades (lol) but I am getting involved w/my local NORML chapter and as to your question of "How do we get this started?" I would suggest them as a good place to resource as a start!

Its a GLOBAL event...:thumb:
marijuana_march_2011_lille_format.jpg

Great idea!
There is a huge marijuana march happening soon, this weekend I think... isn't that a National event?

Anyways, I too am of the mind that I am done hiding my choice of meds. I probably won't lead any parades (lol) but I am getting involved w/my local NORML chapter and as to your question of "How do we get this started?" I would suggest them as a good place to resource as a start!

Thanks for the info.! I will be checking into "NORML" to see what I can find out. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom