Lets talk rolling papers

realtalgrower

Hey everyone been a little while. ;)

What kind of paper do you like to use? Why do you like that paper. Is there a reason you like that paper?

Me I was a die hard Elements 1/4 rice papers guy until a few months ago when a friend turned me on to RAW 1/4, its all natural unbleached vegan paper that you can literally see through. It also has a great feature of a criss/cross pattern on the paper that stops it from running. They have no taste and the burn even and slow.

so what about you?:cool:

RTG

"keep shining"

Re: Lets talk rolling papers.

I am a confirmed joint smoker, and have just finished my own assessment of papers. I ordered a variety of papers to run a comparison with the rice papers I normally use.
I tried all the clear papers. Slow burning and not prone to running, but I can detect a taste which I am not partial to.
Hemp papers. Good but found they too were prone to running.
I would like to hear more of the vegan papers.

hmmmm... I've tried many many papers, but I always seem to come back to zig-zag 1 1/4 size. Although, I like juicy jays for variety. Has anyone else ever got a box of the juicy jay rips? they are very nice because you can rip off as much paper as you want or need.

hmmmm... I've tried many many papers, but I always seem to come back to zig-zag 1 1/4 size.

Just so you know. Elements, Juicy Jays, and Raw are all vegan.

Zig Zag is not.:hmmmm: probably in the glue your smoking horse.

I am very fond of the Brown Sugar's Island Blend. Its a flavored tabaco paper. Kinda like a mini blunt.

Club's Gumless papers still leave less ash when outright burnt than any other paper I have seen. To distinguish what papers are best just burn them side by side and see which leaves less ash, the taste of the paper will be much less noticeable when smoked.

Some of the best papers I've ever used, and all I roll with now. Export blue's.

Skunk 1/4's just because they roll really easily, glue is sticky and I have never have any trouble with them burning. Or if I want to get really fancy I go with Club bistros

I am very fond of the Brown Sugar's Island Blend. Its a flavored tabaco paper. Kinda like a mini blunt.

yumm those are pretty good. Brett I am surprised to see you haven't done your home work!

You need to burn a RAW paper. leaves far less ash than the club modiano's.

Zig Zag is not.:hmmmm: probably in the glue your smoking horse.

Damn, I could have gone another 30 years without hearing/thinking about That!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've found a grinder and rollin' Ability cuts down on runs :)
Since the price of papers have risen to almost 3 US$ a pack,
I go for the 99 cent fishbowl :)
Finishing off a pack of the Rizla rice that are transparent,
no taste that I can tell.
Jokers seem to show up in the Cheapbowl a lot too.
Joker Hemp did have a bit of Stemy taste to them.

I have tried probably over 50 different types/brands of rolling papers and sort of have a collection of them. I can tell you what my favorites are. I don't like double wide, I don't see the need for more paper. Single width or 1.25 is best.

Top choices are...
10. Juicy Jays (Raspberry or Orange for me, your tastes will vary)
9. Clear Papers (Alheda or Glass)
8. Bambu (Hemp or Regular)
7. Pure Hemp
6. E-Z Wider (Slow Burn, 1.25, Hemp, French)
5. Rizla (Red and Blue)
4. Swan (Red and Green)
3. JOB (1.25 or French)
2. Club (Gummed or Ungummed)
1. Zig-Zag (Slow Burn, Classic, Cut Corners)

DaMagoMan said:
Damn, I could have gone another 30 years without hearing/thinking about That!!

lol yeah me too...

I've never liked the clear papers at all. they don't burn well ime and kinda taste weird too. I've had some pretty good hemp papers too. I haven't got any of those in years though. One of my pals had a pack of bob marley hemp papers the other day though. it was pretty decent.

Brett I am surprised to see you haven't done your home work!

You need to burn a RAW paper. leaves far less ash than the club modiano's.

RAW? Havent seen them around ever, the Club Gumless (are those the Modiano's, lost my pack of papers) are still the cleanest ones I have found. I'll have to look into those. They aren't the clear ones are they?

My wife & I use use zig zags11/4~~or we get the 99 cents flavored papers~~blueberry or mango we like~~don't rite off know the brand~~we're out at the moment~~we smoke a lot~~or a blunt wrap is always nice~~I love blueberry wraps~~YUM~~
PEACE OUT~~

skairkro should google clear rolling papers and what they are really all about. that shits horrible for you health. way too chemically similar to cellophane to go into my lungs. learn about stuff before you put it in your body.

Rizla+ Kingsize Slim Blues

A mixture of hemp and flax fibers

They are also "Totally Chlorine Free", i should bloody well hope so n all.

At Roughly 70p a pack, they do the job cheaply and effeciently, and are avalible anywhere you would normally purchase tobacco products. ie cornershops, supermarkets, petrol stations etc

skairkro should google clear rolling papers and what they are really all about. that shits horrible for you health. way too chemically similar to cellophane to go into my lungs. learn about stuff before you put it in your body.

Clear papers are made from plant cellulose, not cellophane. Cellophane is plastic.

Clear papers are made from plant cellulose, not cellophane. Cellophane is plastic.

Yea, techinically thats true. Clear papers are all made from plant cellulose, tree cellulose. And that is true of any of the "clear" papers that have the made from brazil logo on them.

The same company that makes Juicy Jays, makes a clear paper that is made from a cotton type plant. For those of you that insist on smoking clear papers that is looking for a tree free, healthier alternative check out KLEAR brand.They should have the made in spain logo on them.

cheers,
RTG

Back
Top Bottom