Let's Talk Turkey! A Thanksgiving Holiday Promotion - November 2015 Promo

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Stuff a 5-pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower seeds... Instead of the Turkey

Starting Friday, November 20, everyone who orders from the Crop King Seeds website using the 420MAG-10 promo code will be eligible to win a 5-pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower seeds. We will be giving away one 5-pack per day, drawing a new winner every day, until the end of November. Offer is good during the month of November only.

How to JOIN in the FUN?

1. Place an order on our website www.cropkingseeds.com
2. Use promo code 420MAG-10 at check-out.

NOTE: Make sure to use the 420MAG-10 code. That's your ticket to the contest and it will also give you a 10% discount.

Prize Terms and Conditions

1. One winner will be chosen daily by random draw from entries received.
2. The winner will be contacted through email and the winning order # will be announced in the forum.
3. Daily winners will receive one 5-pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower seeds

>>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW AND JOIN IN THE FUN <<<<<

db7a710765b9982e8921735ef6468ef8.jpg

>>>> Winner announcement <<<<

November 20, 2015

ORDER # 550833-CKS

Congratulations for Winning 5 X Jack Herer Autoflowering Seeds as well as free express shipping.

We shipped it with your order.

I would be great if you could comment below. :) .

Next winner will be announced shortly.:goodjob:

November 21, 2015

550883-CKS

Congratulations for Winning 5 X Jack Herer Autoflowering Seeds as well as free express shipping.

Your order together with your free seeds will be shipped on MONDAY. You will receive an email.

November 21, 2015

550883-CKS

Your order together with your free seeds will be shipped on MONDAY. You will receive an email.

Yay....I never when anything! Times are changing for me.....Thanx..

I'm just saying...if you wanna throw anything else in my order free...you won't hear this guy complain...;-)

Sent from my XT1526 using 420

Here we go again for the daily announcement of winner for "Let's Talk Turkey! A Thanksgiving Holiday Promotion - November 2015 Promo".

November 22, 2015

ORDER # 550915-CKS

>>>> WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT <<<<

CONGRATULATIONS !

November 26, 2015

551197-CKS

REMINDER: This promo ends on the 30th of November. Only 4 days to go.

If you want to get a chance to win 5 Free Jack Herer Autoflowering Seeds, then place your order before the promo ends.

Make sure to use the promo code: 420mag-10 to qualify.

You will get a 10% discount for your order and the chance to win the 5 free Jack Herer Autoflowering seeds.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We would like to congratulate those who won 5 Free Jack Herer auto feminized seeds.

Tomorrow will be the end of our November promo AKA
[h=2]Let's Talk Turkey! A Thanksgiving Holiday Promotion - November 2015 Promo[/h]with this, we would like to run a special promo tomorrow November 30, 2015.

As we bid goodbye to November and say Hello to December, we would like to give 5 Jack Herer Auto Feminized to everyone who uses 420MAG-10 code when you order any amount in our website.

Yes, you are reading it right. Free 5 Jack Herer Auto feminized to whoever orders in our website (Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King) this 30th of November.

FYI, the fun never ends here. Aside from the 2 major contests which will be announced this December, we will also be running another promo. Amazing right? That's how we love 420magazine.com members. :)

Back
Top Bottom