Let's Try This 1 More Time! - MT Kush - PK - Black

This is my second go at seeds from my first time breeding. The mother plant was Montana kush, the father was a GDP*haze which made (purple knight) PK hybrid to Black. So the lineage is MT kush*pk*black. My first two seeds I started grew very nice plants but unfortunately they were both males. Hopefully one of the two new seeds I started will be a chick! I'll post pics once completely sprouted, then weekly pics following.

1413772449404.jpg
These 2 are up and at it, hopefully at least 1 will be female. This time around I'll be using happy frog potting soil with a couple beneficial ingredients added. I'll be using bcuzz bio NRG grow, bloom, Botanicare pure blend tea, and synergy. I don't ph, I dnot flush until harvest, and feeding low ppm. Let's see what transpires.

Subbed, I like to see amateurs like me dabbling in breeding, some day we'll make a great strain lol!

I believe that, all your plants that you have shared look great!

Thanks! Breading my own strains has got me really excited about growing again, don't get me wrong I've always enjoyed growing but now its my babies not somebody elses. I think in one of the hundreds of seeds in my bank there is a legend waiting to sprout. Maybe a large producing purple pineapple that finishes in 7 weeks. High hopes!

I have never tried breeding yet. It sounds fun and very smart. They RAPE us on seed prices, and quality genetics are not a given.

Did you journal the breeding process you used here? If so I'd like to check it out. I've read some but not a lot on the subject.

No I didn't journal the breading process. Long story short, my mentor created some seeds and he got a couple males. One was a GDP*Black and the other was GDP*blue widow, I collected pollen off these and bread MT kush, Blue OG, Pineapple chunk, and Dinachem. The seeds I have chosen seem to be most promising to me. Eventually I will try seeds from each but space is limited.

Been trying to get my brother outta there, but he loves his job and the outdoors there. Beautiful state, and the sky really is bigger there, but great falls sucks. Hopefully I can convince him to move to Colorado or Seattle

I grew up in the same thing. Weed was the only drug around here growing up. Now it's heroin and meth, and kids are getting caught with it at 12 years old here. I'm in Indiana, so I know a thing or two about shitty cities. I love Indy, and hate Chicago. I know he likes Missoula, if that's the right name

Back
Top Bottom