Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

Thank you @SweetSue. When people live in countries where medical cannabis is illegal the information your journals provide is invaluable.
:thanks:
I’ll definitely be heading over to check out Cajun’s thread. I’ve got lots of questions on maintenance dosages.
Would also be great to find out if anyone else who maybe suffering with pseudomonas or other antibiotic resistant bugs has had similar results using cannabis. It effects a massive amount of people.

That's fantastic news that your mom is through her chemo treatments! Good going on the rosin hard candies I wish I had something like that when my mom was sick. She was always in a lot of pain I suggested cannabis to her to deal with the pain but she didn't like the idea of smoking it she tried once but it wasn't for her.

That's fantastic news that your mom is through her chemo treatments! Good going on the rosin hard candies I wish I had something like that when my mom was sick. She was always in a lot of pain I suggested cannabis to her to deal with the pain but she didn't like the idea of smoking it she tried once but it wasn't for her.
Sorry to hear about your mum buddy. In the U.K. most of the older generation have been brought up being told it’s a dangerous drug and there is still a stigma around its use. Cannabis is a lot less intimidating in the form of a candy which made it easier persuading my mum. Ever so simple to make. I’m going to try and make some gummies for her next time.

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody hope you’re all taking good care of your ladies tonight....plenty of calmag! Lol.
Checked in on the vegging plants to see if I could find any early indications of sex. I’m going to stick my neck on the line and say I’ve got a fair few females and no sign of a Male yet but my eyesight isn’t the best and it’s still fairly early. Anyway here’s a picture.
D75957A1-DBE7-4BB9-A2DF-F2621D8E6B63.jpeg

In the flower tent I’ve given the G13 x Blueberry Headband a last res change of light nutes. I’m going to keep an eye on the ppms over the next week to see how plants feed during very late flower. She really is coming into her own and looks and smells incredible now.
49BF15F8-2648-44CF-84CA-FDD2D0F745FE.jpeg
571E22BA-B6AA-4F67-BB88-FA95B73A885A.jpeg
0C2E057C-4EE0-4751-99B9-D7F9B20033C0.jpeg
021B0D51-F078-4584-B65B-28E06951897E.jpeg

The French Macaron are even closer to the chop and hopefully I’ll have some time this week to make a start.
84A983B3-5FC9-46B1-B7FB-4F7BFB9FD475.jpeg
012BCE47-5FAA-4925-A359-9AAD234B8BFB.jpeg
944263EC-1B8B-40AC-B634-4ACE0403F0FC.jpeg
147F1AE3-F1EA-4B5E-A8CB-2EA61245F0FA.jpeg
45673532-C2BD-4046-8EFE-F13F4DF3CE79.jpeg

Lookin great Lew! Love the colors on your flowering plants and the vegging girls look great.
Thanks for the Valentines day gift idea I still got time to run to the grow shop and grab that jug of Cal Mag Mrs. N's been asking for.

Lookin great Lew! Love the colors on your flowering plants and the vegging girls look great.
Thanks for the Valentines day gift idea I still got time to run to the grow shop and grab that jug of Cal Mag Mrs. N's been asking for.
Oh it will go down a treat N! :D Hey either that or grab some Epsom salts for a foliar massage! lol

Hey Lew. That's fantastic news about your mother and your sister. I'm really happy for you all.
I didn't go with the cal mag or Epsom salt massage for valentines day but instead went with Megacrop bath bombs. She's looking very verdant this morning.

Hey Lew. That's fantastic news about your mother and your sister. I'm really happy for you all.
I didn't go with the cal mag or Epsom salt massage for valentines day but instead went with Megacrop bath bombs. She's looking very verdant this morning.
How romantic!! Did you dim the cobs to set the mood? :rofl:
Touch wood things are good with my mum and sister at the moment. Thanks mate.
How’s the French Macaron coming on?

How romantic!! Did you dim the cobs to set the mood? :rofl:
Touch wood things are good with my mum and sister at the moment. Thanks mate.
How’s the French Macaron coming on?
Dimmed to 25%! The cool thing about my lights is that you can actually use them under water lol.
The Macaron is coming on nicely. It's the smallest out of the 4 new strains but that doesn't mean much at this stage. She's healthy and growing which is the main thing. I'm really looking forward to it after seeing how yours turned out.
How the weather? Silly question lol

That is pretty cool you can use them
Under water! If storm Dennis causes mass floods at least your lights won’t short out! Lol
Pretty bud from the French Macaron, I’m sure you’ll love it. I hope you get a good one. God help anyone trying to win NOTM if you do!
:high-five:

That is pretty cool you can use them
Under water! If storm Dennis causes mass floods at least your lights won’t short out! Lol
Pretty bud from the French Macaron, I’m sure you’ll love it. I hope you get a good one. God help anyone trying to win NOTM if you do!
:high-five:
Bloody Dennis! We've got a leak on the flat roof which drips into the hallway downstairs. Today Mrs F has been wrestling with a tarp while I've been watching her from the living room window lol. If you're wondering why I'm not helping its because she considers that sort of thing a break from the kids lol
The French Macaron is a real looker and the way you describe her smell makes it sound even better

Today Mrs F has been wrestling with a tarp while I've been watching her from the living room window lol.
lol, cute!
If you're wondering why I'm not helping its because she considers that sort of thing a break from the kids lol
Still cute!!

Ask her to call Shed... he knows all the tricks of the trade :)

Bloody Dennis! We've got a leak on the flat roof which drips into the hallway downstairs. Today Mrs F has been wrestling with a tarp while I've been watching her from the living room window lol. If you're wondering why I'm not helping its because she considers that sort of thing a break from the kids lol
The French Macaron is a real looker and the way you describe her smell makes it sound even better
Mrs F sounds better than my labourers she isn’t after a job is she? You better tie a rope to her mate or she might take off in these winds!!

Mrs F sounds better than my labourers she isn’t after a job is she? You better tie a rope to her mate or she might take off in these winds!!
She's hardcore! Earlier she was swinging a mattock around. I'm not sure why but it looked impressive
Didn't you say you were in the roofing trade? If so I'd give it miss. If you were in demolition then I'd get her sent up right away

I’ve had my Mrs giving me a hand on jobs when I’ve been short a man before but god I don’t think I’d trust her with a mattock! Lol.
I’m going to harvest the FM’s later today. I’m not looking forward to #1 as it looks a awful trim job. Shame I couldn’t fix your roof and you trim my plants! :p

I’ve had my Mrs giving me a hand on jobs when I’ve been short a man before but god I don’t think I’d trust her with a mattock! Lol.
I’m going to harvest the FM’s later today. I’m not looking forward to #1 as it looks a awful trim job. Shame I couldn’t fix your roof and you trim my plants! :p
Your plants look pretty good. I'd rather have a leaky roof then have to trim my Gorilla Zkittles again lol
Good luck with the Macarons :popcorn:

Ran out of time yesterday so didn’t get around to harvesting any plants. I made the mistake of squeezing some rosin first! :oops:
First up I tried the Pineapple Express, it’s not the gusher the Chem is but wow it’s some nice rosin.
BC5BE9EB-DFDF-4D69-A316-8B363940E3A8.jpeg
648D8754-21C1-4309-961C-0C2F6D8AE784.jpeg
1356422A-3665-44F7-8EF9-40E6B3ED9611.jpeg
2C81C2A9-D8F0-4909-85C4-BDE28550E923.jpeg

I’m off to see some buddies up north this week so I also squeezed some Chem and NL xBBR.
55CDEA17-754E-46F4-BBEF-7BB5F8598C64.jpeg
EA862030-12D0-443E-95B7-3CA433F8E4F0.jpeg
E84CCA3E-6B2A-49C0-A1B2-4AD1F72D43A6.jpeg
ABAD05C1-D66D-4692-970C-E39277F6B3B6.jpeg
85F9FA74-8DE5-4CD3-8A05-629851B6D04A.jpeg
CE60A046-D362-49EF-85A9-A1FFCDB45AAA.jpeg

:drool:the rosin looks amazing!
French Macaron just got added to my wishlist. Dammit :laugh:
Fantastic the help you’ve given your sister and mother. Sounds like your sister’s immune system really got a boost! Like Sue says - the ECS really is integral to how we go about our days. V impressive!
You mentioned back there that you’re moving home.. You mean you, mrs L &little L’s moving house together I hope?
Maybe you meant you were heading back to live at your ma’s, maybe to look after her?
I hope trim jail is going well. Just look forward to the parole (if you’re good).

:drool:the rosin looks amazing!
French Macaron just got added to my wishlist. Dammit :laugh:
Fantastic the help you’ve given your sister and mother. Sounds like your sister’s immune system really got a boost! Like Sue says - the ECS really is integral to how we go about our days. V impressive!
You mentioned back there that you’re moving home.. You mean you, mrs L &little L’s moving house together I hope?
Maybe you meant you were heading back to live at your ma’s, maybe to look after her?
I hope trim jail is going well. Just look forward to the parole (if you’re good).
Hey DD thanks bud. I don’t like to tempt fate but we feel really lucky as a family. Couldn’t of really ask for a better outcome at this point from the initial prognosis. It’s been a fair few rough years but everyone is still here and that’s all that matters.
I’ll be moving to a more permanent spot with my family so it will be great once I’m set up again but at some point I’ve got to shut everything down and I’m not sure how long I’m going to be down for. Hopefully 6 months max.
I’ve had a suspended sentence from trim jail until tomorrow. I’m actually quite looking forward to it! :oops:
Hope you’re well buddy.

Back
Top Bottom