Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

Nice haul on the PE, good job! Looking forward to the smoke report!
Thanks Canuck. I’m really enjoying the PE and to be fair I’m smoking it straight off the drying rack without any cure yet so hopefully it gets even better.

I’ve seen that mutation before, pretty cool looking.
I’m hoping it’s a good plant to hit with some pollen as it’s the only guaranteed female in the group so far. Hopefully I stumble across a gem.

Nice haul on the Pe Lew! Great to hear the quality is top notch too. Never seen a mutation like that before you never know she might be the best plant of the bunch.
Cheers N4. I was blown away by the yield on the PE and it’s a really good strong high. I’ve definitely got my fingers crossed that the mutant is a keeper. Be nice to get her knocked up with one of the Exotic Genetix plants or one of the twins! Lol

The vegging plants had a trim and the Wedding Cake got topped last night. I’m just thinking of the plants structure once I take clones from each of them. I’ve removed all the lower leaves and just left the nodes that will become the main branches. By doing this the plant directs it’s energy to where I would like it to focus and hopefully keep these plants under control while in such a small area.
0D45FE8B-8AC5-4A36-B98C-CA751B15BD39.jpeg

Before
9B4B5BE2-2B61-40A0-BE93-95FFB3C11589.jpeg

After
70F61063-6154-4831-8BA6-2B589DA9F7C9.jpeg

Hey 420 time for some individual reports on the flowering girls.

G13 x Blueberry Headband
I’d always pegged this plant to be my least favourite out of the girls from this run. I don’t know why? Probably the early smell she was giving off wasn’t as to my liking as the others but wow she’s changing my mind now! What started out as what I would describe a chemical banana flavour with strong haze background is now deepened to a more tropical scent. I’m still getting banana but the blueberry seems to be there as well now and the haze has dropped off. I’m liking it a lot.
Yield wise this strain will take some beating and not only that the bud looks an easy trim. Now I’ve lowered the temperature in the tent she’s starting to get some lovely fall colours.
1BF22E41-5C75-45F3-AF6E-0521EBA9AECF.jpeg
36924B7F-BCA5-44F4-A140-BF69A60C4B17.jpeg
04C0EC0D-712A-449D-9716-9BCB12CBC0C3.jpeg
B865DE56-EE25-4229-97C9-4F4B8B571615.jpeg
73D7623D-18F2-49D4-8946-07763AD55C15.jpeg
51E12304-95EA-4D4F-AEE3-78BE5E4C9594.jpeg
8B1ACE70-C609-49AB-9E0D-1DC726C66D1B.jpeg

French Macaron # 1
So close to being ready now and starting to flop under the weight of its buds. The early tip burn I gave her makes this an ugly plant but the bud is second to none in the looks department. I can not wait to get her all trimmed up and see what I’ve got. Smells wonderful.
6ED9D644-F6FC-4B43-9971-215403B479AB.jpeg
D9959431-9CDF-4171-8FBB-A4AB08623124.jpeg
DB29C667-7F03-4825-BE51-61FE7C639F7E.jpeg

French Macaron # 2
This plant is my favourite of the bunch. It’s extraordinary look and fat chunky buds feel more like they are going to poison someone not get them high! Lol. Even with its evil looks the slightest rub of a leaf gives off the most delicious sweet cookie smell. I’ve high hopes for this one. Shame I’m not in a position to keep her around.
94DCCE49-19D4-4E33-98E0-EA8F65D14804.jpeg
745E95F0-F4A7-4E21-99ED-B1673D1A4E5C.jpeg
1ADD5134-CBA0-42ED-BDF8-5687ACC522BA.jpeg
9F2662C9-AEE0-4CC3-9DE2-6245098A045C.jpeg
530CE58F-4CFD-4CA2-A6A3-70EAA85B17A5.jpeg
B18112D8-5BBB-4A27-84AD-F01BFB6D3D58.jpeg
C31A7080-52C1-4DFA-BA82-A6FA3F224FF5.jpeg

Yee Haa!! It’s Mums last day of chemo!!!
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:
She is pleased to say the least. It’s been really tough and on more than one occasion she didn’t think she could continue to the end. I’ve heard stories how bad Capecitabine can be on your body. Let’s hope it blitz any cancer cells that may remain and be worth the trouble.
I made some hard candy with rosin at the start of my mums treatment and they have worked brilliantly. My mum has never even smoked a cigarette let alone tried cannabis before, years ago I would never have believed she would be willing to try it. How times are changing. She was weary at the start but as soon as she tried a small piece she said it worked really well at taking the sickness feeling away. Almost instantly. As her confidence with the sweets grew she did take a little too much one day and got really stoned which she didn’t like at all. The Good thing to come of this is next morning mum was shocked to have no sort of hangover from feeling “like the most drunk I’ve ever been”. It took her a few days of feeling terrible from the chemo and mum was back taking the sweets. They have been a great help getting my mum through this. If anyone has any questions just ask.

Yee Haa!! It’s Mums last day of chemo!!!
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:
Fantastic news Lewy!!!

I think it's great that your Mom was open to trying the hard candies. She obviously found out that there's some magic in those candies when administered correctly.

Again, great news Lewy!

Fantastic news Lewy!!!

I think it's great that your Mom was open to trying the hard candies. She obviously found out that there's some magic in those candies when administered correctly.

Again, great news Lewy!
Thanks mate. Hopefully now she can get back to normality and it will all soon be a distant memory. I don’t think my mum will ever become a stoner but she 100% believes weed has medical benefits. When I’ve more time I’ll have to tell everyone my sister’s story and how she’s getting on since I made her RSO. That’s really interesting.

Let’s pray she stays cancer free!
Thank you Penny. They will be keeping an eye on her from now so it wont go unnoticed if it does come back. Makes a big difference catching it early. I would like my mum to continue using cannabis in one form or another, just so its in her system. You read a lot of positive stories connecting cannabis with cancer cures. I certainly don’t think it could do any harm.

Read up on Rick Simpson Oil. @SweetSue has a lot of good stuff on Cancer and cannabis.
I use to read a lot of SweetSue’s journals way back before I became a member. I snuck around the forum for years before I plucked up the courage to join! Really good info there and she’s a very kind and caring person and certainly knows her stuff. Talking of RSO I may as well tell my sisters story...
My sister has been with palliative care and was given only two weeks to two years to live. She’s only 38 and has pseudomonas which is a antibiotic resistant super bug, alongside this she has other illnesses but this is the bad one as such. She’s had countless infusions of the strongest antibiotics known to man and 3 days later it would be back with vengeance. They would try another and she might be better for a week or two then it would come back yet again. That’s when I started growing to give some hope when really there wasn’t any. They said five years minimum before a new antibiotic might be ready for human trials so we just wanted to try anything to help keep her alive until something may be available. I made her RSO and I had her taking it for about a month. My sister actually quite enjoyed the effects and also said it gave her great pain relief as well as her looking the healthiest she has for years. Everyone in the family couldn’t believe how well she looked and it was undeniable it must be the cannabis. Trouble is she also suffers with anorexia and the cannabis gave her an appetite she couldn’t control so stop using the RSO. Here the thing it’s now been four years since my sister was referred to palliative care and since taking the RSO over two years ago she’s not had the pseudomonas back! The doctors can’t believe how well she is and basically how she’s still alive! They are now reviewing her treatment and say she’s out of the woods. When checking the internet recently cannabis is now being touted as the biggest weapon against antibiotic resistant bugs so who knows. Be nice to think it cured her :love:

She healed herself. That’s what the ECS does when you have faith in the medicine you chose, one cell at a time. You certainly accelerated the timeline to health by introducing some potent and aggressive reserve troops by way of the CCO. :high-five:

I know Mon Ami does a little jig out there in the universe every time we hear one of these success stories.

Cannabinoids and terpenes are potent cancer-killers individually. Toss them together in a regimen and watch the cells begin to sing harmonic tones. :slide: We sometimes overlook the idea that CCO isn’t meant to be a forever regimen, although maintenance doses are suggested once your body finds its way back to being able to control cancer again.

It sounds to me like she stuck with it long enough for her own healing force to take over again. We are evolved to heal, and to do so continually. We are, in fact, wellness-producing machines, 24 hours a day.

We maintain Cajun’s thread for cancer regimen conversations. The first two pages are filled with priceless info, but the real conversations are in the current pages. Feel free to allow us to help you find the way through any confusion you might feel going forward.

Cannabinoids signal healing. That’s what they do. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom