Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

Damn! She's a monster!

:bravo:
:thanks: I can’t believe how much bud she put out mate. Incredible performance from the lights and credit to the breeder Emerald Triangle Seeds, I got mine as a freebie but they are very reasonably priced.

A few more pictures of this harvest minus the Pineapple Express.
A35AD750-A864-43DD-A3CA-6B04EADA357E.jpeg
CDA2A536-E640-4C19-8CFE-B0A6C604D35F.jpeg
01DF6490-5FEF-4519-906B-FA6FBD2FFD4C.jpeg
AF4CF940-DA50-4CB4-9BBF-8C7E170F33FF.jpeg
BADF0E23-2DCE-4F9F-9804-CBD3D04B4AE6.jpeg
0891C393-5DF3-4603-B552-965E446F5321.jpeg
1EF5F150-7327-4440-8C3F-DF4BD187F9E4.jpeg

No rest for the wicked, I’ve cleaned the flower tent and it’s now ready to go. In the veg tent I’ve cut clones from every plant apart from the Wedding cake which is a fem seed. I will take a clone of this one but at a later date. In the next week the plants will move into their own buckets and into the main tent and the clones will have the veg tent. Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend and thanks for stopping by.
DA94562B-90F0-4259-AD27-952A1D875345.jpeg
1885F037-C36F-484D-A4D8-14B541A99AD0.jpeg
937099A2-E825-4929-88C8-E3427E3D64C2.jpeg

Amazing haul you got there Lewy. It looks fantastic hanging but I'll bet it looks better exhaled.
Thanks Mr S. It will look better to me when it’s safely in the jars as I’m stinking the street up big time. Seriously I’ve had four people visit and say wow that’s some strong smelling weed before they’ve even entered my house! :oops:
Looks better and is better when it's squishing out my press lol
Not as good as outta my press! Lol
:passitleft:

Beautiful harvest! Them look like some heavy nugs.
:welldone:
Thanks Preston. The Cannabis gods have been kind to me this run. I’m certainly happy considering this is my first grow with half the watts of my previous runs.

Thanks Mr S. It will look better to me when it’s safely in the jars as I’m stinking the street up big time. Seriously I’ve had four people visit and say wow that’s some strong smelling weed before they’ve even entered my house! :oops:
Not as good as outta my press! Lol
Thanks Preston. The Cannabis gods have been kind to me this run. I’m certainly happy considering this is my first grow with half the watts of my previous runs.
Ha my press is custom made and 1 of 1 and is built the same way as the helix pro is for plate wise and how the plates are so sorry but I think not....

Ha my press is custom made and 1 of 1 and is built the same way as the helix pro is for plate wise and how the plates are so sorry but I think not....
Sounds a fantastic piece of kit but I was only referring to looking better from my press as I'm able to taste the rosin from my press. Sorry bad joke.

Ya sorry the pics aren't scratch n sniff yet lol they would be terptastic esp this Clementine I made today and at 180 it was fire....A helix pro is a top of the line pry thee best home press u can buy from pure pressure it's also 4grand tho too...

I’ve seen those Pure Pressure in a few squish videos on YouTube. Very nice piece of kit. Clementine sounds amazing. I take it it’s a citrus flavour? I grew Tangie a few grows back and that makes some banging terpy rosin.

The Clem I got is kinda citusy but also can't really put my finger on the rest of it as it is kinda weird this one was...Others ive had were and I liked them better too..Since I live in co I can go to dispensaries and if I find fire flower I like I buy it and take it home and press it and have some fire fresh rosin for cheap

The Clem I got is kinda citusy but also can't really put my finger on the rest of it as it is kinda weird this one was...Others ive had were and I liked them better too..Since I live in co I can go to dispensaries and if I find fire flower I like I buy it and take it home and press it and have some fire fresh rosin for cheap
Must be cool being able to just pop down the local dispensary and grab some weed. How do you find the quality of their gear?

Ya it is quite nice and in co springs it's medical only however the last place I went to and the Clementine had seeds in it which is completely unacceptable period ESP it being a medical store...However there's lots of places here to shop so I'll just go elsewhere but ya its very nice to be able to do that's for sure esp taking home and squishing and getting fresh rosin for cheap and fire too

Ya it is quite nice and in co springs it's medical only however the last place I went to and the Clementine had seeds in it which is completely unacceptable period ESP it being a medical store...However there's lots of places here to shop so I'll just go elsewhere but ya its very nice to be able to do that's for sure esp taking home and squishing and getting fresh rosin for cheap and fire too
When you say cheap how much does an ounce cost at the dispensary? Do they sell rosin there as well? I find it fascinating I’d love to visit one and just browse all the stuff available.

Thought the vegging girls were looking slightly on the pale side so I’ve given the totes a top up with fresh water and given a 15 ml shot of grow nutes and 10 ml of cal mag each. This is still the original reservoirs from about three weeks ago and I’ll be moving them to their own buckets in the next couple of days so I just want to tie them over for now. After sorting the res I gave the Wedding cake a strip and bend. I’m well behind with the training.
2D7AF7B2-DE36-44EE-A3B0-B6480FB05B2E.jpeg
F5586DC5-0B76-46D5-9C6F-3DE5918BFB0F.jpeg

A oz depends however usually 90-100 and they have sales to 50 oz even but quality it isn't for that cheap...And yes select few stores has rosin but it's pricey at about $50g so it's much better to make ur own rosin.. Well at this time..My guess it costs so much as they only make small batches at a time...And live resin is 15-20g depends on the store of course etc...I'm also a medical patient so it's cheaper for me than a rec store as I don't pay as much in taxes is about the only difference and I can get more at once and they have more mg edibles too but I don't waste my money on that shit ESP when I make my own and my edibles will put theirs to shame plus not paying 20+ for a single dose edible like fuck that esp w all these pucks I have that's already decarbed and ready to make into cannabutter plus I have pry 3oz of abv as well that I can turn to butter too...As I do vape w my enail for flower and twaxing....As the newvape vrod is where it's at and thee best enail vaporizer on that market hands down they also have lots of accessories and it's app quality t.i billet and something's alu too but u will not be disappointed they are a lil pricey but it's more than worth it that's for sure..They also have a t.i banger that's killer too and uses a 30mm insert just like the liger but theirs is a bit easier for cleaning than the liger is...

Hey lew hope yah don’t mind one more to the show pal ...... that french macaron looks the absolute business as does the g13 headband lovely bit of growing looks super tasty mate I’m also a uk grower ducking and diving like yourself crazy this draconian country ,what I’d give to be able to walk into a dispensary and grab a menu lol .
I’ve got some nice current strains on the go in my journal if you fancy a look I’m really looking forward to the biohazard = chem 91 x dosidos by archive also planet purple = moonbow x dosidos
There 11 days into flower time seems to be moving in slow motion at this point :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Regards bb78

Back
Top Bottom