Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

We're good. I'm just sat at home waiting for all of this to just blow over. It's a bit weird. I'm still expecting some second rate comedian to jump out and tell me it was all a funny joke. It doesn't seem to be getting any better yet. The kids are keeping me entertained and in the few and far between moments when they are not around there is plenty of gardening to do both inside and out. I'll be flowering the French Macaron in a couple of days :)
:passitleft:
It’s been so surreal driving to work with no traffic. With the sun shining it was easy to forget what was happening in the world. Hopefully after a few months of lockdown we get this under control.
I was going to ask about the French Macaron. Looking forward to seeing how you find it. My FM buds have cured beautifully. It’s a great smoke.

Things are coming together in the garden now, most are clearly showing sex.
Crumbled Lime #2 - Male
Crumbled Lime #1 twins 1&2- Female
Chocolatina #2 - Male
Chocolatina #1 - Female
Guicy Banger #1 - Female
Guicy Banger #2 - Female
Cheap Trick # 1- Male
Cheap Trick #2 - possibly a Female.
So that’s what I’ve got to play with. I think I’ve been fairly lucky with a good selection to cross. Well cuffed I can breed the crumbled lime twins with a proper crumbled Male.

Been busy in the garden tonight. I’ve fired up a third tent I normally use for drying and it’s now home to the clones. I’ve moved the 3 confirmed Male plants into the veg tent and I’ll probably flip them tomorrow.

Cheap Trick #1 (Male)
47966C5A-6FD2-4305-A770-2DA333BF313E.jpeg

Chocolatina #2 (male
6C1CC34B-878E-4067-901A-ABB59E86FB18.jpeg

Crumbled Lime #2 (Male)
If you look closely you can just see the Male parts starting to grow.
41ADC33F-AB5B-4469-B1FF-A640941BAA32.jpeg
5548E79D-A625-4872-B2D3-4C4F84C30481.jpeg

The clones in their new home. The males will be culled this week to make room for some new strains.
2C401984-3E50-464C-967C-274D980F2D94.jpeg

That leaves 7 plants in the flower tent 6 I’m sure are female and Cheap Trick #1 which I’m thinking might be Male after all. As soon as I’m sure I’ll be flipping these to 12/12.
974B20FC-CBAD-4DCF-A6E7-B6133C0CAB81.jpeg

You've been a busy guy Lew and looks like exciting times ahead in your garden. Great start to the training in the flower tent I'm always so impressed with your training and the yields you get. Stay safe buddy.

You've been a busy guy Lew and looks like exciting times ahead in your garden. Great start to the training in the flower tent I'm always so impressed with your training and the yields you get. Stay safe buddy.
Thanks mate. I’ve been pretty lazy with the training this grow, to be honest I’ve been lazy full stop with this grow! :rolleyes: Ten buckets in a 5x5 tent is a ball ache. Glad the tents are split again, now I’m getting a bit of organisation I’m looking forward to making some beans.

holy cow you are a busy boy lewy. you aint got time for no virus. I ama hermit at best of times so now we all stay in , i am the expert!!!. hope your good and sane mate. seems we all got time to work the land now. bring on more lockdown isay...Boris will hide for a coupl of weeks faking the virus. notice he was like the shit kid at hide and seek who forgot to hide until 99 !!!!!. lol keep it real buddy. hash time any day i van cut some peace and quiet.lol

holy cow you are a busy boy lewy. you aint got time for no virus. I ama hermit at best of times so now we all stay in , i am the expert!!!. hope your good and sane mate. seems we all got time to work the land now. bring on more lockdown isay...Boris will hide for a coupl of weeks faking the virus. notice he was like the shit kid at hide and seek who forgot to hide until 99 !!!!!. lol keep it real buddy. hash time any day i van cut some peace and quiet.lol
Hey GG, yep it’s been a busy two weeks but I’m on my first day of isolation today so plenty of time for gardening and 420! Should be plenty of hash material after this seed run. Hope you’re keeping safe mate, looking forward to seeing your bounty of bubble.

Hey GG, yep it’s been a busy two weeks but I’m on my first day of isolation today so plenty of time for gardening and 420! Should be plenty of hash material after this seed run. Hope you’re keeping safe mate, looking forward to seeing your bounty of bubble.
keeping just this side of sane.lol. our house is tiny so finding space now to play with very interesting looking instruments of extraction and buckets with icy water ( see where this is headed ??? lol) and it not turn into "Disney on ice" If I leave the room or eyesight of the two youngest , they assume I am either getting them treats or making them some lunch so send a search party for me after a few mins. I regularly open the hatch to the 2 year old looking up at me from the step ladder !!!! better than dogs.lol
I am hoping supplies last till harvest now so will have to hit the hash to bridge any potential gaps.lol. Also love a little hash as we do. found my bags and have all the stuff to go , just need the "alone time" . A luxury even money cant buy right now.!!!. heehee. Every time we have stocked up with frozen foods I see all that trim in the bags and it stinks the freezer out too. Thankfully it is an extra one attached to the fridge as we use a chest freezer fornthe main. I am hoping to nick the big fridge freezer for low and slow and freezing cured when I buy Mrs GG a new fridge. I have always rammed it full each run of ice making hash but might try a less is more approach. I always have to panic make it before the disturbances start.lol I am sure i have wasted a lot of 2nd run trim by over filling too but always saw it as not too important. I think I made a lot of fuck ups over the time with how to deal with the finished hash qualities. I used to partially squeeze it and lump it all together and allow it to dry out a little at a time which left harsh but potent hash that was a pain in the ass to roll with. seeing you guys make such beautiful looking versions makes me feel like a rank amateur hash maker. Always been a rough arse.lol. I need to up my game for this run now. Prof flora and a few others had me up my growing regime from watching their grows too. spent years just being happy to have my own standard weeds but 420 certainly opened the ideas and methods to improve so much. Will be re reading your hash bits too now. keep up the teachings Sensei I want some melt too now.!!. lol

keeping just this side of sane.lol. our house is tiny so finding space now to play with very interesting looking instruments of extraction and buckets with icy water ( see where this is headed ??? lol) and it not turn into "Disney on ice" If I leave the room or eyesight of the two youngest , they assume I am either getting them treats or making them some lunch so send a search party for me after a few mins. I regularly open the hatch to the 2 year old looking up at me from the step ladder !!!! better than dogs.lol
I am hoping supplies last till harvest now so will have to hit the hash to bridge any potential gaps.lol. Also love a little hash as we do. found my bags and have all the stuff to go , just need the "alone time" . A luxury even money cant buy right now.!!!. heehee. Every time we have stocked up with frozen foods I see all that trim in the bags and it stinks the freezer out too. Thankfully it is an extra one attached to the fridge as we use a chest freezer fornthe main. I am hoping to nick the big fridge freezer for low and slow and freezing cured when I buy Mrs GG a new fridge. I have always rammed it full each run of ice making hash but might try a less is more approach. I always have to panic make it before the disturbances start.lol I am sure i have wasted a lot of 2nd run trim by over filling too but always saw it as not too important. I think I made a lot of fuck ups over the time with how to deal with the finished hash qualities. I used to partially squeeze it and lump it all together and allow it to dry out a little at a time which left harsh but potent hash that was a pain in the ass to roll with. seeing you guys make such beautiful looking versions makes me feel like a rank amateur hash maker. Always been a rough arse.lol. I need to up my game for this run now. Prof flora and a few others had me up my growing regime from watching their grows too. spent years just being happy to have my own standard weeds but 420 certainly opened the ideas and methods to improve so much. Will be re reading your hash bits too now. keep up the teachings Sensei I want some melt too now.!!. lol
I know what you mean with grabbing a spare five minutes to yourself with the kids about, especially right now. :oops: I totally agree with you when making hash if you’ve got the patience smaller batches will yield quite a bit more. Towards the end of a run when the ice is getting low I’m guilty of over filling my bubble bag with material and it never seems to yield what you’d expect from that amount of trim.

Flipped the Male plants today as it looks like Cheap Trick #2 is female.:yahoo:That means I can make plenty of regular seeds of Cheap Trick, Crumbled Lime and Chocolatina for the start of my seed project. I’m giving the girls another week for me to get them ready then I’ll be flowering them out ready to take some pollen.

The lads
I’ve never grown a Male before but I’m thinking they don’t look a bad bunch. Really stinky and good strong growth so hopefully produce some good beans. I’m going to be collecting pollen and dusting separate branches in the flower room so if anyone has any tips much appreciated.
A371DBC0-DED6-4640-B81E-AC6E590ACB86.jpeg
FA16742B-6E10-406D-8241-E735A85A7B4A.jpeg
F33FCE4C-9E4F-4A67-882C-DD943F631F98.jpeg

Good luck on your breeding project.
Thanks Penny it’s going to be fun. Better still it looks like I might get to run some of my own beans in a last run before I move my grow. :)

Back
Top Bottom