Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

That's pretty warm. For the final week of flower I was forced to knock the power down on the lights to 50% to keep the temps good. The CL's turned out fantastic. Really nice weed. I think you'll get some nice plants from the seeds you get from her.

I was so impressed with the Exotic Genetix strains that I got another one of them for seed making. I went with a Sativa hybrid this time called Miami Heat. It is Miami Haze x Triple OG. I also got 2 Indica landrace strains from Afghan Selection Seeds. Bahlk and Kholm. I love my Indica so I'm hoping for a male from one of those.

We're all good Lew. Things are slowly returning to normal but I think this year is pretty much a write-off lol.
:passitleft:

Mrs GG looks at me with disdain as I moan about the sun being out and blazing.lol pisses me off so much i wont go out in it either. Lol.
We have a product available here mate called "Liquid Ice" . It is a product full of hormones for the heat stress. Works really well it I ran out last summer and didn't replace it as winter was here. Doh.... fot me through the heatwaves last year and having the exhale bag helped too. Could be worth a look with summer here mate. Shame to kill plants off but I know that one when they just stall out and do nothing. Hope the seeding gives you some nice crosses. Thankfully they give a lot of seeds.
Family all good here mate. Still enjoying the family holiday and summer break here. All good mate
Might have a look at that liquid ice and see if I can use it in hydro. I’ve got 4 nice plants in veg but I’m not going to flip them until the cooler weather. God knows how big they’ll be come September! Lol

That's pretty warm. For the final week of flower I was forced to knock the power down on the lights to 50% to keep the temps good. The CL's turned out fantastic. Really nice weed. I think you'll get some nice plants from the seeds you get from her.

I was so impressed with the Exotic Genetix strains that I got another one of them for seed making. I went with a Sativa hybrid this time called Miami Heat. It is Miami Haze x Triple OG. I also got 2 Indica landrace strains from Afghan Selection Seeds. Bahlk and Kholm. I love my Indica so I'm hoping for a male from one of those.

We're all good Lew. Things are slowly returning to normal but I think this year is pretty much a write-off lol.
Sounds like some killer strains P. I love an indica as well. Miami Heat is very appropriate for the temps! Lol.
Its been a crazy year so far, first Coronavirus and now the whole city is arguing over the Edward colston statue. It’s a mad mad world right now but at least the police are too busy for us potheads!

Might have a look at that liquid ice and see if I can use it in hydro. I’ve got 4 nice plants in veg but I’m not going to flip them until the cooler weather. God knows how big they’ll be come September! Lol
Monster trees hopefully mate. The liquid ice is a hydro pref use . It was in our local grow shop and they do deliver too. Basement lighting is their name and it's on their site for reference and info. I really rated it to be honest and we had that heatwave last year too. Well worth a look. I know vitalink do a product too but never used it called chill I think ?
Good luck mate. I am just about to re go inappropriately week witha new Mars product to try. Thankfully they have put an extension on their new light to get the power pack off if needed. Will be interesting to see how my old school nft copes with heat growing too. Well happy with it this run. Such a lazy grow.lol

Sounds like some killer strains P. I love an indica as well. Miami Heat is very appropriate for the temps! Lol.
Its been a crazy year so far, first Coronavirus and now the whole city is arguing over the Edward colston statue. It’s a mad mad world right now but at least the police are too busy for us potheads!
Don't you mean first it was Brexit lol. Whatever happened to that?
In regards to the heat have you ever considered growing heat tolerant strains during the summer? Maybe a Thai Sativa or some of the hardy autos.

Don't you mean first it was Brexit lol. Whatever happened to that?
In regards to the heat have you ever considered growing heat tolerant strains during the summer? Maybe a Thai Sativa or some of the hardy autos.
Ha ha yeah bring back Brexit all is forgiven! Never thought we’d look back at that thinking the good old days! Lol.
I find just working in the grow space pretty unbearable during the summer months so I’m happy to take a break. I do want run a Thai Sativa soon though. Great memories of smoking that on the beach at Koh Tao.:p

Monster trees hopefully mate. The liquid ice is a hydro pref use . It was in our local grow shop and they do deliver too. Basement lighting is their name and it's on their site for reference and info. I really rated it to be honest and we had that heatwave last year too. Well worth a look. I know vitalink do a product too but never used it called chill I think ?
Good luck mate. I am just about to re go inappropriately week witha new Mars product to try. Thankfully they have put an extension on their new light to get the power pack off if needed. Will be interesting to see how my old school nft copes with heat growing too. Well happy with it this run. Such a lazy grow.lol
Cheers GG I’ll look into it and grab a bottle. Can’t hurt having some around if we ended up having an Indian summer. Seeing how this year is shaping up I can see us having a heatwave in December! Lol

Hey DD, how are you buddy? I’ve just noticed your “member of the month” title! Congratulations mate I’m really pleased for you and very well deserved.
I avoid growing during the hottest summer months normally but this early and unusually hot spell caught me out big time. You can’t win them all though and I’m still in the mix for a bumper stock of seeds so it’s not a complete loss. I should be moving to a more permanent grow spot soon and I’ll definitely get some air con set up then. Hope your keeping well and looking forward to catching up on your journal.
Thanks for the kind words, Lewy.
Yes a more permanent grow spot has a lot to recommend it. And you’ll be able to run home made beans for your home made meds. You’ll be home made happy mate.
:high-five:

Thanks for the kind words, Lewy.
Yes a more permanent grow spot has a lot to recommend it. And you’ll be able to run home made beans for your home made meds. You’ll be home made happy mate.
I can’t wait to get some of these new beans started DD. Once I’m in a permanent spot I’ll be able to keep mothers and put some effort into finding something special without the fear of having to shut down at anytime. I’ve definitely caught the breeding bug and I plan on keeping a small tent for pollen collection. Pollinating single branches has worked really well but next time I’ll keep to a much smaller plant count!:oops:

Too bad about the heat issues Lew but once you get to harvest your batch of your own crosses it will be a distant memory. Hope your doing well these days.
Hey N4, good to see you buddy. Hope all is well with you and the family. Yeah the heat issues had me pissed off for a while but the sight of all these seeds and it’s long forgotten now. They are some pig ugly plants though! Lol.

A few pictures from the garden last night. I’ve taken another test seed from the Wedding cake plant and I don’t think I’m far away from harvest as the seeds look pretty good. Probably give them another week or two just to make sure. Once I’ve harvest the seeds I’m going to press all the leftover bud into rosin and trim into bubble hash.
74366619-5BA1-452F-A3DC-3AC34249EA59.jpeg
212FBC99-8437-4CEC-BE9C-91E4A20FA721.jpeg

You can see in this picture of the Chocolatina bud the seeded parts are nice and plump but unseeded areas are underdeveloped
4D24F11E-7559-40EC-A514-40648554F293.jpeg
7D8F864A-CA5B-4B3F-B238-8D9A6C903E09.jpeg

This bean is Wedding Cake x Crumbled Lime
515A9E68-D067-4AAD-A972-E22EDCC409F6.jpeg

Today marks 10 weeks since I’ve flipped the flower tent and over the last couple of days I’ve started harvesting the plants. So far I’ve chopped Crumbled Lime twin # 2 which was heavily affected by the extreme temperatures but still managed a few seeds on each of the pollinated branches, tonight I’ve managed most of the Chocolatina and I’m well happy with the results.
(Chocolatina x Chocolatina)
2AEA211D-5D39-4B86-A7F8-2C8B7C96CBCD.jpeg

(Chocolatina x Crumbled Lime)
C86D0AA5-B95A-4614-B4A5-1108FFAFAF5D.jpeg
Good signs that unwanted cross pollination was kept to a minimum as I’ve only found three seeds on the unpollinated Chocolatina branches and I’m at least 80% through harvesting this plant.
144A522D-BABC-4717-88D9-3C04EFD04E66.jpeg

I’m off to vape some finger hash now. I’ve 3 pairs to clean! :p
D16B2378-3380-4CF8-857A-5662627A3A67.jpeg
EBF176FB-7F06-44B0-9D70-297DCBD27578.jpeg

Wow Lewy what fun! Those bags are looking like The Business.

I was just looking this morning at building myself some cobs with heat sinks like yours. Was thinking of Lewy while I was scratching my donkey chin in the shop. Probably going to go that way.

Nice looking hash!
:thumb:

Congrats on the seeds, now enjoy the hash.
Thanks Penny, the hash put me straight to bed last night! Lol. Chopping the Wedding Cake tonight and that’s one frosty plant. Should make for a decent rosin run.
40E14370-532D-45A4-8D69-1A981BDA37DC.jpeg
2043FC62-A650-4B3B-9CFA-6000980CD627.jpeg

Wow Lewy what fun! Those bags are looking like The Business.

I was just looking this morning at building myself some cobs with heat sinks like yours. Was thinking of Lewy while I was scratching my donkey chin in the shop. Probably going to go that way.

Nice looking hash!
:thumb:
I love the cobs they do a great job. I went for the 3500k as these are good for vegging and flowering. So powerful from just 475 watts. You won’t be disappointed.
Should be ready to get things moving in about a week or so.

A few pictures from the garden last night. I’ve taken another test seed from the Wedding cake plant and I don’t think I’m far away from harvest as the seeds look pretty good. Probably give them another week or two just to make sure. Once I’ve harvest the seeds I’m going to press all the leftover bud into rosin and trim into bubble hash.
74366619-5BA1-452F-A3DC-3AC34249EA59.jpeg
212FBC99-8437-4CEC-BE9C-91E4A20FA721.jpeg

You can see in this picture of the Chocolatina bud the seeded parts are nice and plump but unseeded areas are underdeveloped
4D24F11E-7559-40EC-A514-40648554F293.jpeg
7D8F864A-CA5B-4B3F-B238-8D9A6C903E09.jpeg

This bean is Wedding Cake x Crumbled Lime
515A9E68-D067-4AAD-A972-E22EDCC409F6.jpeg
Now that looks very viable indeed. Nice work and could be a nice cross too.

Back
Top Bottom