Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

I don't mind seeing it twice lol
Hello Professor me old fruit, how are you? That bud looks banging mate, can’t wait to catch up on your journal and see what you’ve got cooking. I’m so relieved the beans are treating you well. I’m over the moon with how this first plant grew. Can’t wait to get this next run going and see what comes from them next.

After a good week of drying it was ready for bagging and the next stage of curing. I didn’t get the final dry weight but there was a very good yield and I was more than happy.
EAC91FCB-DAF8-4048-AAFF-C7D3BC35ECA6.jpeg
054E24AC-0DDF-48D9-BC57-AB5C5A6199D1.jpeg
287A81E3-68E4-486B-9BF8-5671714D46F2.jpeg
C13A71C3-085C-46DC-83B6-1C4039E3457A.jpeg

This is the dust left on the tray I used to cut the buds from the branches. Potent stuff.
D4635EE8-2F1A-4768-975B-8B6421A8CC47.jpeg

I tried out some microwave bags this time and I have to say they worked a treat. They only hold about two ounces of weed but being of a firmer plastic than turkey bags they hold the bud flat in a single layer allowing the air to flow over each bud when burping. This seems to have given a really even finish and they seem to keep the freshness and smell in as well.
EFEAB50D-8DF0-4BED-8877-44BBBD3372F5.jpeg

next up was to see how she squeezed...

Nice looking harvest Lew, those buds look very frosty! Glad to see you back!
Hey N420, good to see you buddy. I’m looking forward to getting my teeth into the next grow now. It was getting me down thinking I might not be growing for a while, glad to be back! How are you? Got any fire growing at the moment?

Hey N420, good to see you buddy. I’m looking forward to getting my teeth into the next grow now. It was getting me down thinking I might not be growing for a while, glad to be back! How are you? Got any fire growing at the moment?
I’m doing well Lew! I took a break from growing and the mag for about 6 months , I can understand were your coming from being excited to get things going again. Currently I’ve got a couple of Gorilla Zkittles and a Cheese and Skunk plant in Pro Mix going, still in early Veg at the moment but it’s fun to be back at it again.

Hello Professor me old fruit, how are you? That bud looks banging mate, can’t wait to catch up on your journal and see what you’ve got cooking. I’m so relieved the beans are treating you well. I’m over the moon with how this first plant grew. Can’t wait to get this next run going and see what comes from them next.
All good Lew. Keeping busy and all that

I have a new journal which I started recently. I thought I'd try and make this year a bit better so I started a fresh thread.

The beans have been really good so far and I can't wait to get some more going. The only issue I have had is that there has been a higher percentage of males. The females have been great though. The Chocolatina was really nice and I did a strain report for that one. The Crumbled Lime X unknown was one of the frostiest strain I grew last year and maybe even one of the frostiest I've ever grown. And the final one I grew was the Chocolatina X Cheap Trick which was really nice. Frosty and funky lol.

I'm currently restocking my stash with some fem strains and then I'll drop some more crosses. I failed last year but hope to make some crosses of my own this year which I have just begun. I have some Double D's from Exotic Genetix again and have also just sunk some Sour Strawberries from Crockett's. No doubt I'll find something amongst yours which will be used as well.

Could you remind me what the main differences between your Crumbled Lime and the Crumbled Lime #1 were? I have two different packs of Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina and don't know which one I should pop first lol. First world problem right there!

This has to be my favourite part of the grow squeezing some rosin and the PW bud certainly doesn’t disappoint. Beautiful blonde coloured rosin that butters up almost immediately. This stuff is so so good, if I was describing I’d say sour pine, earthy and skunky but I’ve also had caramel sweetness and menthol over the last month of dabbing it. I feel I’ve a very high tolerance and this stuff gets me right where I wanna be. It’s seriously strong.
60D35C10-FF8C-4DD2-995A-A6266033B911.jpeg
62FF3693-4E33-4FE5-8654-A74CD96C7B88.jpeg
DF39B42D-32D4-40EB-9BF8-FE1E4432F2FF.jpeg
1EB4FB36-3C28-4B91-89BE-3C565464AE43.jpeg
B308FFFA-63B0-494E-AEAF-D7B1CF0FB479.jpeg
EE528A85-CC0B-4CCD-91E3-73A0122B26E5.jpeg
ECE2DD01-4618-4227-B83E-D3795A5B876C.jpeg
9813E3DD-683A-4A5C-8867-030A9971A7B4.jpeg
72E5D730-A372-4421-AE10-910D63CB0F10.jpeg
F3ECDF00-F209-4927-8B58-260D9451B90A.jpeg

Hiya Lewy good to see you back.
I’m glad it was just your phone that took a spill from a height!
Nice updates. Gorgeous looking plant/harvest/rosin!

Waking and baking today with your wedding cake x cheap trick cross. My second harvest from one bean, thank you. She just came out of the fridge yesterday after 9 days, feeling crisp but settling at 62% after a few hours. Sour pine is a good description. Very savoury flavours, like a roast dinner sometimes. Peppery gravy. Not unpleasant at all.
Another 420er who tried it and liked it is @syenite who rated it well. Our growmie @Dohc007 is now running a cut too (and looking forward to the results!)
Nice tight buds. Not huge, but plenty of them. I gave this one a nice tight trim and I’ve gotta say that trim has done me a day or two from the week that was.
:high-five:
Cheers
:peace::love:

I’m doing well Lew! I took a break from growing and the mag for about 6 months , I can understand were your coming from being excited to get things going again. Currently I’ve got a couple of Gorilla Zkittles and a Cheese and Skunk plant in Pro Mix going, still in early Veg at the moment but it’s fun to be back at it again.
Well it’s good to have you back as well then buddy. I said to my friend only last night I think I might grow another Gorilla Zkittles out this run and you’ve just made my mind up. Love that strain!

All good Lew. Keeping busy and all that

I have a new journal which I started recently. I thought I'd try and make this year a bit better so I started a fresh thread.

The beans have been really good so far and I can't wait to get some more going. The only issue I have had is that there has been a higher percentage of males. The females have been great though. The Chocolatina was really nice and I did a strain report for that one. The Crumbled Lime X unknown was one of the frostiest strain I grew last year and maybe even one of the frostiest I've ever grown. And the final one I grew was the Chocolatina X Cheap Trick which was really nice. Frosty and funky lol.

I'm currently restocking my stash with some fem strains and then I'll drop some more crosses. I failed last year but hope to make some crosses of my own this year which I have just begun. I have some Double D's from Exotic Genetix again and have also just sunk some Sour Strawberries from Crockett's. No doubt I'll find something amongst yours which will be used as well.

Could you remind me what the main differences between your Crumbled Lime and the Crumbled Lime #1 were? I have two different packs of Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina and don't know which one I should pop first lol. First world problem right there!
I’m really looking forward to catching up on everyone’s journals. I bet your ‘new’ one is 100 pages deep already! Lol
As to the beans have you got any marked Crumbled Lime twin #2? If you have treat them well as there weren’t many beans from that plant and when I finally flowered out the mother she was incredible, pure dank lime. Twin #1 was very nice and had pretty buds but I think the Biker Kush parentage was dominant in this one and wasn’t in the same league as her sister. Any of the other strains were pollinated by a Crumbled Lime male so who knows what they could throw up?

Hiya Lewy good to see you back.
I’m glad it was just your phone that took a spill from a height!
Nice updates. Gorgeous looking plant/harvest/rosin!

Waking and baking today with your wedding cake x cheap trick cross. My second harvest from one bean, thank you. She just came out of the fridge yesterday after 9 days, feeling crisp but settling at 62% after a few hours. Sour pine is a good description. Very savoury flavours, like a roast dinner sometimes. Peppery gravy. Not unpleasant at all.
Another 420er who tried it and liked it is @syenite who rated it well. Our growmie @Dohc007 is now running a cut too (and looking forward to the results!)
Nice tight buds. Not huge, but plenty of them. I gave this one a nice tight trim and I’ve gotta say that trim has done me a day or two from the week that was.
:high-five:
Cheers
:peace::love:
Hello DD, how are you buddy? I’ve been meaning to message you for ages to see how the plants were coming along. Sounds like you’ve been busy and how cool that @Dohc007 is running a cut now. This first plant has been spot on I’ve no complaints at all, ready in 9 weeks from flip which has been a nice change to the average 11/12 weeks. Interesting we’re both getting the sour pine flavour. Have you squeezed any yet? The sour pine really comes through in the concentrate, makes my mouth water!

I’m really looking forward to catching up on everyone’s journals. I bet your ‘new’ one is 100 pages deep already! Lol
Lol. Not quite. Page 6 or something like that. I have promised to go easy on journaling from now on.
As to the beans have you got any marked Crumbled Lime twin #2?
Nope.
If you have treat them well as there weren’t many beans from that plant and when I finally flowered out the mother she was incredible, pure dank lime.
You evil tease.
Any of the other strains were pollinated by a Crumbled Lime male so who knows what they could throw up?
I don't know but can't wait to find out.

As to the beans have you got any marked Crumbled Lime twin #2? If you have treat them well as there weren’t many beans from that plant and when I finally flowered out the mother she was incredible, pure dank lime. Twin #1 was very nice and had pretty buds but I think the Biker Kush parentage was dominant in this one and wasn’t in the same league as her sister. Any of the other strains were pollinated by a Crumbled Lime male so who knows what they could throw up?

Hello Lewy!

Long-time lurker here and the lucky recipient of some of your beans, thanks to @DonkeyDick . :adore:

I definitely agree with the "sour pine" description of the WCxCT. I was picking up on the fruitier/tangier aspects while I believe DD was also picking up some of those "sunday roast" notes (which I could also perceive). Very nice!!

I've gotten my hands on Karma's Headbanger, which may be of interest to you as an adjacent line to the Crumbled Lime/Biker Kush!

I wanted to clarify this statement ^
I meant to say that the nicest trim from this is better than some flowers in my stash. I have a very healthy budbank for a change so it’s entirely by choice that I’ll opt for joints of this trim from time to time.
Gorilla Zkittles

Love that strain!
Bake and bake today with her here too. (No wake and bake, no sleep to answer one of your questions). Doesn’t she taste amazing?!
I've gotten my hands on Karma's Headbanger, which may be of interest to you as an adjacent line to the Crumbled Lime/Biker Kush!
Is that going to be your next run? Still waiting to hear what you’ve chosen :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello DD, how are you buddy? I’ve been meaning to message you for ages to see how the plants were coming along. Sounds like you’ve been busy and how cool that @Dohc007 is running a cut now. This first plant has been spot on I’ve no complaints at all, ready in 9 weeks from flip which has been a nice change to the average 11/12 weeks. Interesting we’re both getting the sour pine flavour. Have you squeezed any yet? The sour pine really comes through in the concentrate, makes my mouth water!
It’s been fantastic to share the love, Lew.
I squished some trim from the last run (handy stuff when it isn’t going into infusions) it was pretty good. You got my mouth watering again. I hope to be making some rosin again in the next few days. Lovely, loud terps. They get exaggerated/concentrated in the sticky stuff soo nicely. Mmmm! (my press is packed up while tradies are traipsing over a kitchen installation this week).

Doesn’t she taste amazing?!
She sure does! Gz was one of my favourite strains I grew over the last couple of years, she’s got that fruity taste with the Gorilla Glue kick! Very dense and frosty buds as well. I’m growing out my last seeds of her but plan on taking clones in a few weeks to keep the strain going.

Lol. Not quite. Page 6 or something like that. I have promised to go easy on journaling from now on.

Nope.

You evil tease.

I don't know but can't wait to find out.
Fingers crossed the male pollenated beans throw out some of the dank lime traits. I’m going to hunt a mother from the limited twin #2 beans I have. Definitely a nice strain to have around. I thought it was better than Tangie which is one of my favourites

Hello Lewy!

Long-time lurker here and the lucky recipient of some of your beans, thanks to @DonkeyDick . :adore:

I definitely agree with the "sour pine" description of the WCxCT. I was picking up on the fruitier/tangier aspects while I believe DD was also picking up some of those "sunday roast" notes (which I could also perceive). Very nice!!

Hey welcome @syenite, I think the sour pine describes it well and may have come from the Cheap Trick side of the family. I didn’t get to try CT but I did have plenty of the Wedding Cake mother and that’s where the earthy/roast notes come from I’m sure.
Karmas Headbanger sounds a strong one! Lol. Should be decent if the Crumbled Lime beans I ran are anything to go by. I’ll be buying more of their genetics for sure. When are you thinking of popping them?

I wanted to clarify this statement ^
I meant to say that the nicest trim from this is better than some flowers in my stash. I have a very healthy budbank for a change so it’s entirely by choice that I’ll opt for joints of this trim from time to time.

Bake and bake today with her here too. (No wake and bake, no sleep to answer one of your questions). Doesn’t she taste amazing?!

Is that going to be your next run? Still waiting to hear what you’ve chosen :cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s been fantastic to share the love, Lew.
I squished some trim from the last run (handy stuff when it isn’t going into infusions) it was pretty good. You got my mouth watering again. I hope to be making some rosin again in the next few days. Lovely, loud terps. They get exaggerated/concentrated in the sticky stuff soo nicely. Mmmm! (my press is packed up while tradies are traipsing over a kitchen installation this week).
I’m with you gotta love some good quality trim. I’ve got mine in the freezer ready to make some ice hash. Whatever you do DD don’t start squeezing rosin in the kitchen with the tradies about they’ll never finish!

Back
Top Bottom