Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

She sure does! Gz was one of my favourite strains I grew over the last couple of years, she’s got that fruity taste with the Gorilla Glue kick! Very dense and frosty buds as well. I’m growing out my last seeds of her but plan on taking clones in a few weeks to keep the strain going.
I found an ounce when going through my stash last week and thought I need to get another one of these plants going. Quite a meaty smell to the one i grew, in fairness you probably could say it smells like a gorilla! It’s a great strain.

Hey Lewy! I hope you and the family have been well. I somehow lost track of your journal. I blame the cannabis tbh. Anyhow, have a great '21!
Ha ha don’t worry I somehow lost track of my journal as well!! It’s definitely the cannabis, I don’t think I’ve been vaping enough! Family is all good thanks bro, most of them have had their first shot of vaccine so that’s a big relief.
How are you and your family keeping? Hope all is well. I see your on the staff now, Fantastic appointment by 420. :goodjob:

How are you and your family keeping? Hope all is well.
All is well here. We're down low on the list for vaccinations, but we've been avoiding the bug so far, so that's good!
I see your on the staff now, Fantastic appointment by 420. :goodjob:
Thanks much Lewy. It's been a little slow so far with getting things up and going, but I've been enjoying it so far. Be well!

Hey 420, hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I spent most of mine sorting out the grow space ready for my next run. I still hadn’t cleared up from the last harvest so it was a bit of a mess, I even found some weed still hanging in the drying tent from the previous grow! I’d originally left it there as I was going to squeeze it for rosin but somehow it was forgotten. :oops: I ended up throwing it in the compost bin, I just didn’t fancy it after it had been there all that time but my god how bloody hard is it to throw weed away! Lol
743E8D5F-38B7-4830-80B7-DCBB5A1970EA.jpeg
DF15D84B-3641-4282-85BF-8A7D31C7D102.jpeg

Next I washed all my DWC buckets, lids and water reservoirs. I’ve recalibrated my ph pen, checked my air pump and wiped the tents down. Now all that’s left is to pick some strains and I’m all set.

On Sunday afternoon I decided to squeeze some fresh PW rosin and check how the latest harvest was curing. All is well and the smell is incredible. Very happy with this bud, pictures and my trimming don’t do it justice but my goodness it packs a punch.
EAA3A62E-EBCA-4949-8EAC-0DEAD446AC10.jpeg
C9055B08-8752-4374-9BD4-0CBED19DF131.jpeg
4592C291-BB8A-4E7E-A17F-69FAD9C8F552.jpeg
461650E0-57C0-4CAA-901E-25EE63209848.jpeg
4420306B-F60C-4DC0-9A84-9E5BCB42538D.jpeg
293CA013-8917-466D-8785-5B2EB2DA9D16.jpeg
FBCE944A-F056-4BC9-900D-C3DF63B639A6.jpeg

79B1FAA2-3A68-4DB7-97D0-3A61ED494067.jpeg

Hey Lew, it feels so good to get everything cleaned up and ready for the next run! Reminds me of what I just went through a month ago when I started back up again what a mess the tent was, I had just left it from my last run. I wanted to make sure I cleaned it really well because I had Pm on the last run and really don’t want that sh*t back.

The rosin is looking so good! Enjoy those dabs buddy.

Good to see your starting up again.
Reminds me of what I just went through a month ago
I too have just cleaned up ( I had a couple left in veg I was getting bugs off of. ) and sent two girls to flower. Something about these lockdowns had me neglecting everything. I think I was just really busy dealing with the changes.

Can’t wait to see what you are going to do next. I was thinking of breeding. I got a couple singles from Barnies and a 5 pack of reg randoms from ACE seeds.

Hey Lew, it feels so good to get everything cleaned up and ready for the next run! Reminds me of what I just went through a month ago when I started back up again what a mess the tent was, I had just left it from my last run. I wanted to make sure I cleaned it really well because I had Pm on the last run and really don’t want that sh*t back.

The rosin is looking so good! Enjoy those dabs buddy.
It does feel good when it’s all clean and tidy. When the last grow ended I thought I’d be dismantling my tents so I was leaving the clean up until then. Now things have changed so I’m staying here for another run.
sorry to hear you had pm on your last grow, that stuff is a nightmare.
:passitleft:

Good to see your starting up again.

I too have just cleaned up ( I had a couple left in veg I was getting bugs off of. ) and sent two girls to flower. Something about these lockdowns had me neglecting everything. I think I was just really busy dealing with the changes.

Can’t wait to see what you are going to do next. I was thinking of breeding. I got a couple singles from Barnies and a 5 pack of reg randoms from ACE seeds.
Hey Reave nice to see you buddy. Yeah it’s been hard to get motivated during the lockdowns. Too easy to say I’ll do it tomorrow then two weeks have past!

I’d highly recommend a breeding run. Great fun and very interesting to watch. You end up with enough seeds to last a lifetime so well worth the effort.

Good morning 420. It’s time to get things started so yesterday I went through my seed collection and picked the strains I’m going to be running.
BF99E22D-04C3-4128-825B-56108360ACC8.jpeg

First up I’ve picked Barney’s Gorilla zkittles. I had two of these beans leftover from a previous grow and think these should be a perfect addition to this run.
97E1E133-1692-4930-95DA-4D26474F8920.jpeg

Next up I thought I needed something I could utilise the flower tent with while the other strains are vegging. G13 seeds FRO-YO auto will hopefully fill that space and should be an interesting strain to boot.
59D2229C-19C3-4EC9-A20E-71F004491C12.jpeg

Seeing as I’m gambling with an auto I thought why not try getting a nice Kush in the garden. One of my favourite strains but I’ve yet to grow something I’ve been happy with in past attempts. I had a good selection of Kush beans and ended up picking Reserva Privada Kandy Kush.
86388326-4ACE-4C62-B3A3-E53DF1CC9A7A.jpeg

Years ago I ran G13 Blueberry gum which was insanely good but at the time I didn’t realise how good a cut I was lucky enough to have stumbled upon, I let it go after 3 or 4 runs and I’ve regretted ever since. Hence my next choice Dinafem Blueberry Cookies.
8604B66F-948F-4D22-9E52-D674CA8A1CD5.jpeg

Last but not least it was time to pick some beans from my own stock. I’ve gone for something I hope to be very good if the mother was anything to go by. Crumbled Lime Twin#2 x Chocolatina, I’m not going to give this cross a name until after I’ve tried it so I’ll be referring to it as CL2xC from now on. I only have a handful of these beans and if I manage to get a decent female I’ll probably hit her with a little pollen I have in the freezer.
5A65620F-E8E9-47FF-872A-C1A1DA07A5E9.jpeg

So we now have 7 beans soaking, later today I’ll be moving them straight into rooters.
5F5F1547-C7FA-4167-ABBD-AF19F19A3819.jpeg

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Thanks for stopping by.

859BC12B-79E8-45AA-9081-CCADCDC538CE.jpeg

Good morning 420. It’s time to get things started so yesterday I went through my seed collection and picked the strains I’m going to be running.
BF99E22D-04C3-4128-825B-56108360ACC8.jpeg

First up I’ve picked Barney’s Gorilla zkittles. I had two of these beans leftover from a previous grow and think these should be a perfect addition to this run.
97E1E133-1692-4930-95DA-4D26474F8920.jpeg

Next up I thought I needed something I could utilise the flower tent with while the other strains are vegging. G13 seeds FRO-YO auto will hopefully fill that space and should be an interesting strain to boot.
59D2229C-19C3-4EC9-A20E-71F004491C12.jpeg

Seeing as I’m gambling with an auto I thought why not try getting a nice Kush in the garden. One of my favourite strains but I’ve yet to grow something I’ve been happy with in past attempts. I had a good selection of Kush beans and ended up picking Reserva Privada Kandy Kush.
86388326-4ACE-4C62-B3A3-E53DF1CC9A7A.jpeg

Years ago I ran G13 Blueberry gum which was insanely good but at the time I didn’t realise how good a cut I was lucky enough to have stumbled upon, I let it go after 3 or 4 runs and I’ve regretted ever since. Hence my next choice Dinafem Blueberry Cookies.
8604B66F-948F-4D22-9E52-D674CA8A1CD5.jpeg

Last but not least it was time to pick some beans from my own stock. I’ve gone for something I hope to be very good if the mother was anything to go by. Crumbled Lime Twin#2 x Chocolatina, I’m not going to give this cross a name until after I’ve tried it so I’ll be referring to it as CL2xC from now on. I only have a handful of these beans and if I manage to get a decent female I’ll probably hit her with a little pollen I have in the freezer.
5A65620F-E8E9-47FF-872A-C1A1DA07A5E9.jpeg

So we now have 7 beans soaking, later today I’ll be moving them straight into rooters.
5F5F1547-C7FA-4167-ABBD-AF19F19A3819.jpeg

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Thanks for stopping by.

859BC12B-79E8-45AA-9081-CCADCDC538CE.jpeg
Let the games begin again!

I might join you in dropping some Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina seeds. Question is, which one? I have One marked CL1 X CHOC and another simply marked CL X CHOC. I may go with the latter to see what the CL male does to the Chocolatina.

Let the games begin again!

I might join you in dropping some Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina seeds. Question is, which one? I have One marked CL1 X CHOC and another simply marked CL X CHOC. I may go with the latter to see what the CL male does to the Chocolatina.
Get them soaking Professor. Was going to ask what your experience with the Fro-Yo auto? I know we had the same beans from the last tude order if i can remember right?
Looks like some interesting beans. Im waiting for some in the mail from True North. Wont be the same, but be dropping at similar times. Good luck on your runs.
Cheers Reave. Would of liked to have ran a few more of my own but I’m in desperate need of females this run so the bulk are fem beans.
Nice selection of beans! Of course I’m interested to see how the Gz turns out but I’m really interested in the ones that you made. :goodluck:
I’m really looking forward to stocking up on the GZ bud. Should make some cracking rosin.
:drool:

Hey 420, a little catch up before the weekend starts. I moved all the beans from their little soaking pots straight into rooters yesterday morning. I’d say at least half had already split. They are now all tucked up in a nice warm propagator which I’ve been checking regularly. None above ground yet but there are signs of life! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend
:passitleft:

Get them soaking Professor.
Done! Should be seeing them any day now.
Was going to ask what your experience with the Fro-Yo auto? I know we had the same beans from the last tude order if i can remember right?
I killed it. I also killed the Blueberry Cookies, the Kandy Kush and many many more lol. Last year was terrible with too much going on. This year we're doing things a little differently and if all goes well then I will be running my own crosses by the end of the year.

In the first attempt I want to cross a Double D's with a Sour Strawberry and then cross whatever is produced with one of your Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina's. That should keep me preoccupied for a while lol.

Done! Should be seeing them any day now.

I killed it. I also killed the Blueberry Cookies, the Kandy Kush and many many more lol. Last year was terrible with too much going on. This year we're doing things a little differently and if all goes well then I will be running my own crosses by the end of the year.

In the first attempt I want to cross a Double D's with a Sour Strawberry and then cross whatever is produced with one of your Crumbled Lime X Chocolatina's. That should keep me preoccupied for a while lol.
Sounds like the curse of 2020 hit your garden pretty bad mate. I think I might have joined you in killing the Kandy Kush, that’s if it was ever alive in the first place. The Kush curse strikes again!
10686E03-BF0F-4ADC-A728-B20CDB3F2B64.jpeg

It’s not a definite yet but not looking good. The other two are doing a little better but god knows where the Blueberry cookies is going?:hmmmm:
48B8FF6F-E929-4CBF-B4B2-CD0A3E764976.jpeg

Think I might have one of the crosses make an appearance so I’m happy with that. Fingers crossed it’s a girl.

Back
Top Bottom