Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

Wow 3 teeth removed! Better double up the meds for extra pain relief. Sure to have a good strain amongst your harvest to help out in that department.

3!! Are you ok? Thats crazy. I had one out I broke and that was enough of an experience for me.
this is the fun time now. The utopia is half trimmed and real head kicker too. dank hard crispy nugs that are so dark . amazing looking in the grow too. have learnt fluent gibberish now.!!

Update
Everything seems stable and new growth seems to be up to speed so I went ahead and stripped them down. The Fat banana had a slightly different cut as I need to replace the side I snapped off. Not much else to report so here are the pictures.

Aggressive doesn't seem to quite sum it up. lol...
Should be a very interesting grow Lewy. Nice job.

lol. It certainly sorts the vigorous plants out. I know which 4 I’ll be taking clones from for next run. I’m sure I got a couple of good plants amongst this lot. I’m going to do a seed run with six plants crossed with my Fruit Spirit whilst these are flowering so that should be interesting as well.

Wow and I was afraid of cutting too much off my plants lol. Can’t wait to see how you’ll let them grow and shape them from here! How long do you normally veg them before flip?

Just got caught on reading this journal and sure would like to follow along. Never seen anyone as aggressive on their plants before but it's called weed for a reason. Absorbing everything as I go.

Welcome bluenoserjoe glad to have you along my friend. It’s not for everyone but I run perpetually so I have a long time to veg. Training this way keeps them in check until I’m ready to let them go and increases my yield and overall quality big time.

Wow and I was afraid of cutting too much off my plants lol. Can’t wait to see how you’ll let them grow and shape them from here! How long do you normally veg them before flip?

Hey mate how are you and your plants? Hope all is well. On average I have 10 weeks to cut clones and get them ready before the flower tent becomes available. So plenty of time. Have you pulled the flip switch yet?

Welcome bluenoserjoe glad to have you along my friend. It’s not for everyone but I run perpetually so I have a long time to veg. Training this way keeps them in check until I’m ready to let them go and increases my yield and overall quality big time.
Thanks for the welcome Lewydeville. Always looking to learn. I have a SOG that was just flipped a week and a half ago. I am seeing a few open areas on the screen that would have been filled with a little more LST and a bit more aggression. There will always be the next one, striving for the perfect grow. lol

Hey mate how are you and your plants? Hope all is well. On average I have 10 weeks to cut clones and get them ready before the flower tent becomes available. So plenty of time. Have you pulled the flip switch yet?
Hey man, they’re doing fine. Only the growth stopped I’m figuring out why. Added another airstone so 2 each bucket.

I’m afraid of switching too early..
D0CB3663-B89D-4F85-9729-B71164C5585C.jpeg
5E5A0198-6F12-4D1D-A2DF-B578DFD718D2.jpeg
FDC14A61-E09B-44BA-B509-B41049AA0D09.jpeg
4FEF4904-88B7-4DA4-8655-D6FC73D94471.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom