Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

I think I'm switching to turkey bags.
I'm tired of burping a bunch of jars... :high-five:

Hey BobbyZ welcome my fellow rosineer. I’m 100% confident you’ll be impressed with the results of using turkey bags. Takes the pleasure of having to clean jars out with alcohol after the weeds gone as well! Lol

Time to make some Bubble!!! This is one of my favourite things to make and boy have I got a lot of material to run! I’ll be making separate batches of certain strains and I’ve a few small odd bags of trim that I’ll use to make some hybrid hash. Once it’s dry I’ll be pressing live rosin from most of it. :bong:
C7364766-CB6D-4055-B85C-95D62D6DECCE.jpeg

That is an insane amount of first class medicine you’ve grown, Lew. Outstanding. You must be very pleased.
Good news (provisionally) on your Ma.
Good luck getting through your harvest :laugh:

Thanks DD. I’m gobsmacked how much the Sorbet Dream put out. I’ll give it a week then get some final weights. Fingers crossed my mum will just need surgery to remove the cancer. I still want to get my mum taking a regular dose of cannabis though to try and keep it away. Probably try making some hard candy’s for her.

I’ve just finished making the bubble hash. There was so much material that I couldn’t be bothered with the 2nd wash which I normally give. I know I’d get a decent return but I’m lucky enough to be very well stocked on the hash front so just did 3 batches and took the cream.
If anyone is interested in my technique I’ve post a detailed step by step in my first journal which contains two or three hash runs. Here are some pictures from today and of the hash drying.
08046B78-8F2D-4E2A-9160-841E990D8BCF.jpeg
6D11BB9B-B47D-4528-94F7-BA9F7CF64B8B.jpeg
F3C13B5C-ECB4-4CB5-BD58-2BD2B34A3A2F.jpeg
5B20BC3D-1F6E-4384-AB09-CDE6BCD75744.jpeg

Hey 420. This harvest is curing lovely and I’m probably only a week away from being able to post my final weights and smoke reports. I want to squeeze some rosin from each plant so I can give a full review of each strain. Whilst burping my stash I’ve grabbed a few pictures of some of the bigger buds. Hope everyone is having a great week.
95111B52-76B8-4436-9D17-2A3380B97021.jpeg
5A3BF052-C06E-45E4-BB75-EAAF95E5AD73.jpeg
DC3FB174-896F-4CF1-948B-AFD807B42B66.jpeg
F2058DC3-1FFF-4FAB-B1C2-FA56BFE101AC.jpeg
3A280E65-6CC5-400A-B402-E079818B6488.jpeg
64681AD4-B1BE-4B86-A199-E6592D166AB8.jpeg
71B5677E-4EAB-4408-8D1A-48BA7259C26C.jpeg
E661B244-E2FB-4748-9384-F8216D14C4F0.jpeg

Hey 420. It’s the start of the weekend and time to get some work done. I’m going to be cleaning my flower tent and getting ready for my next run which I’ll be starting a new journal for. I’m going to be dipping my toe into the world of autos and I’ll be running Mephisto genetics Creme de la Chem. I’ll also be getting my next run of photos vegging at the same time but I’m still not sure which beans to go with or how many 4 or 6? Here are the beans I have available, has anyone had any experience good or bad? Any info is much appreciated. I’ll also be posting my smoke reports for the Gorilla Zkittles, Pink Kush and French Macron and that means I’ll be squeezing some bud as well. Good times!
C7215449-6668-4ABD-BEB9-8D739FA23218.jpeg

Hey 420. It’s the start of the weekend and time to get some work done. I’m going to be cleaning my flower tent and getting ready for my next run which I’ll be starting a new journal for. I’m going to be dipping my toe into the world of autos and I’ll be running Mephisto genetics Creme de la Chem. I’ll also be getting my next run of photos vegging at the same time but I’m still not sure which beans to go with or how many 4 or 6? Here are the beans I have available, has anyone had any experience good or bad? Any info is much appreciated. I’ll also be posting my smoke reports for the Gorilla Zkittles, Pink Kush and French Macron and that means I’ll be squeezing some bud as well. Good times!
C7215449-6668-4ABD-BEB9-8D739FA23218.jpeg
Nice! What size is your tent? I'd be inclined to say 4 if the tent is square. If you get them right I think you'll be surprised at how big autos can get. I'm assuming you'll be sticking them in hydro.
hydro+autos =:yahoo:
The first hydro Auto I grew was a GSC from Fastbuds and it was bigger than every other auto I had grown before in soil. How are you starting them? I'd recommend using some kind of starter cube or rockwool as they need the best possible start. One of the main reasons for stunted autos are poor start where people handle the seeds with the roots out or over water them early on slowing them down. Then people try to transplant them which I think is a bad idea. No good will come of giving them any stress in the first 2 weeks. I start mine on low lighting (100w Led) for the first week then buy the end of the second week usually I'll have them under full power lighting. I'm looking forward to seeing you kill it with some autos!

Nice!
Blueberry Headband sounds like dynamite :)

It does sound nice DD, I was thinking the same as you mate. I’ve never tried Headband before and I know a lot of members rate it highly so I think I’ll make that the first pick of the photos. I’m definitely running another French Macron as I didn’t give it a fair shot last grow and the bud I did get smells and tastes beautiful. Two more to pick..:hmmmm:

Nice! What size is your tent? I'd be inclined to say 4 if the tent is square. If you get them right I think you'll be surprised at how big autos can get. I'm assuming you'll be sticking them in hydro.
hydro+autos =:yahoo:
The first hydro Auto I grew was a GSC from Fastbuds and it was bigger than every other auto I had grown before in soil. How are you starting them? I'd recommend using some kind of starter cube or rockwool as they need the best possible start. One of the main reasons for stunted autos are poor start where people handle the seeds with the roots out or over water them early on slowing them down. Then people try to transplant them which I think is a bad idea. No good will come of giving them any stress in the first 2 weeks. I start mine on low lighting (100w Led) for the first week then buy the end of the second week usually I'll have them under full power lighting. I'm looking forward to seeing you kill it with some autos!

My tent is 1.5m x 1.5m and I think you’re right 4 should be plenty. That’s as long as I don’t stunt them as I know they can be temperamental. Lol. Hopefully by running Mephisto Genetics I’ve at least started with some good beans. I’ve got a big bag of root riot cubes but I might invest in some root booster just for the autos to give them that little extra at the start. I’m hoping for some nice colours with these, next time you’re browsing the tude check out the pic they’ve got up of the strain.:eek:
Did I read that you’re running Pineapple Express soon?

I just had a look. It looks like fire lol. I noticed that it's sold out as well. Some great names in there line as well. "4 Assed Monkey" lol
I am indeed running a Pineapple Express....
IMG_0640.JPG

Lol if all goes well with this run I might go through the range as they’ve got some cracking looking strains. If you’re running Pineapple Express it would be rude of me not to join you seeing as I’ve got a bean ready to go. That’s three photos picked out now.

Lol if all goes well with this run I might go through the range as they’ve got some cracking looking strains. If you’re running Pineapple Express it would be rude of me not to join you seeing as I’ve got a bean ready to go. That’s three photos picked out now.
Nice! Always good to have a grow buddy. I've grown Fastbuds version before but not the G13 Labs classic. Sauga's looked mighty impressive and he grew it with miracle grow. Mines one of the first 4 strains in my new mother hunt I'm doing

Nice! Always good to have a grow buddy. I've grown Fastbuds version before but not the G13 Labs classic. Sauga's looked mighty impressive and he grew it with miracle grow. Mines one of the first 4 strains in my new mother hunt I'm doing

I take it your seeds are Barney’s farm. Its another strain I’ve never tried before. I’ll check out Sauga’s plant. I’ve had good results in the past with G13 Labs. I ran their skunk #1 and Blueberry gum #2 which had the best Blueberry flavour. Talking of flavour how you rating your GZ now? I’m really digging it.

Hey 420 I’ve been looking forward to this part of the journal, the strain reports. First up I’m going to be reviewing the Barney’s Farm Gorilla Zkittles. Due to a busted veg light, my clumsy hands and a rather over crowded flower tent I only managed 74 grams from this plant. On a trouble free run I’m sure this strain would produce big numbers and I’m looking forward to trying it again very soon. As I’m sat here writing this the pile of bud waiting for me to take pictures of is giving off an absolutely intoxicating scent. It’s become a firm favourite of mine and I totally get the hype around this strain. It’s such a complex flavour, to me it’s a dank fruity, slightly menthol and liquorice. I’m sure others might describe it totally different but with the same outcome..it’s up there with the best. When squeezed into rosin I can already tell it’s going to be a great yielding strain as I’ve only used the crumbs from the bottom of the curing bags. The rosin just intensifies the flavour and the strength which is very potent to start with. A must try strain.
04C788F6-83E7-4F71-AB68-3EFA53D1D3E8.jpeg
5AB785FE-1C0A-404B-873A-22BCA24E19ED.jpeg
EBF1270D-2DFE-4C47-A354-7487026FBF40.jpeg
6CDDCF59-E5A7-46C0-AF26-D476AB45A9FD.jpeg
19A5F2D3-1875-4EAE-BB25-8E86BBB6C511.jpeg
1819D57F-F906-4CEA-A46E-9894B2C05127.jpeg
5E6AC7B0-B107-4BC7-81D9-196F73D276B3.jpeg

I take it your seeds are Barney’s farm. Its another strain I’ve never tried before. I’ll check out Sauga’s plant. I’ve had good results in the past with G13 Labs. I ran their skunk #1 and Blueberry gum #2 which had the best Blueberry flavour. Talking of flavour how you rating your GZ now? I’m really digging it.
I've only just seen this reply. Sorry Lew.
Mine is the G13 Labs Version. It's one of the worlds best selling cannabis strains. I've done a few of theirs. I did the Blueberry Gum and the Blue OG side by side and I've also done their Double Black which I documented in one of my previous grows on here. The DB is killer. I've just done the GZ strain review if you'd like my more detailed description of it but yes. I like it a lot

Next up for the strain review is another one from Barney’s Farm, their Pink Kush. I received this as a freebie when originally I should of had Barney’s Phantom OG strain. I was slightly disappointed until I read a few other members journals that actually rated the strain and it’s medical benefits highly. I’ve never had such a trichome covered plant and the sweetest candy aroma whilst growing. I would of liked the buds to have swollen up a bit more but I find Kush strains can be a little straggly. I managed to yield 82 grams of dried bud which I was happy with considering the bad start. Whilst curing the sweet candy scent is still there but a strong kush flavour has come through. When vaped i get an instant relaxing stone. I love Kush if I had to pick one strain for the rest of my life it would be a kush so this was alway going to go down well with me. As soon as I started to squeeze a 7 gram puck in the rosin press I had a massive smile on my face. With the amount of trichomes you just new it was going to be good. A very impressive strain that I will be growing again.
F30EDB1B-04DD-4F78-A8BB-E92F04FE21E0.jpeg
DADD427F-FF4C-4920-96F9-8B4E41D8F2E2.jpeg
A8A114F3-4F17-4FB1-B482-E8FB8B6FCD83.jpeg
9D24C56A-6D62-4127-8B2B-33165EB8AA4C.jpeg
6F8D5AC6-00B7-49F9-98EB-B23BC19D9680.jpeg
A9478159-1AA6-454B-BFC1-427DAA7DB5DB.jpeg
1DF6C43F-584C-4441-9AD2-74FDEA84DC3A.jpeg
8E6650B3-4CF2-46CA-B466-64D2475C0ED8.jpeg

I've only just seen this reply. Sorry Lew.
Mine is the G13 Labs Version. It's one of the worlds best selling cannabis strains. I've done a few of theirs. I did the Blueberry Gum and the Blue OG side by side and I've also done their Double Black which I documented in one of my previous grows on here. The DB is killer. I've just done the GZ strain review if you'd like my more detailed description of it but yes. I like it a lot

Great my bean is a G13 Labs so will have a good side by side comparison. I wrote that post before I caught up on your journal and read your GZ review. Like you I love it.

Next up for the strain review is another one from Barney’s Farm, their Pink Kush. I received this as a freebie when originally I should of had Barney’s Phantom OG strain. I was slightly disappointed until I read a few other members journals that actually rated the strain and it’s medical benefits highly. I’ve never had such a trichome covered plant and the sweetest candy aroma whilst growing. I would of liked the buds to have swollen up a bit more but I find Kush strains can be a little straggly. I managed to yield 82 grams of dried bud which I was happy with considering the bad start. Whilst curing the sweet candy scent is still there but a strong kush flavour has come through. When vaped i get an instant relaxing stone. I love Kush if I had to pick one strain for the rest of my life it would be a kush so this was alway going to go down well with me. As soon as I started to squeeze a 7 gram puck in the rosin press I had a massive smile on my face. With the amount of trichomes you just new it was going to be good. A very impressive strain that I will be growing again.
F30EDB1B-04DD-4F78-A8BB-E92F04FE21E0.jpeg
DADD427F-FF4C-4920-96F9-8B4E41D8F2E2.jpeg
A8A114F3-4F17-4FB1-B482-E8FB8B6FCD83.jpeg
9D24C56A-6D62-4127-8B2B-33165EB8AA4C.jpeg
6F8D5AC6-00B7-49F9-98EB-B23BC19D9680.jpeg
A9478159-1AA6-454B-BFC1-427DAA7DB5DB.jpeg
1DF6C43F-584C-4441-9AD2-74FDEA84DC3A.jpeg
8E6650B3-4CF2-46CA-B466-64D2475C0ED8.jpeg
That the stuff looks fantastic! The Pink Kush sounds great and in a way I'm kind of happy that you got this one instead of the POG. I got to see what the Pink Kush was like and you got to see the Phantom OG lol. Nice review Lew!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom