Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

That the stuff looks fantastic! The Pink Kush sounds great and in a way I'm kind of happy that you got this one instead of the POG. I got to see what the Pink Kush was like and you got to see the Phantom OG lol. Nice review Lew!
:passitleft:

Thanks Prof it’s really tasty. I’d 100% put it on your “to grow” list, I know the Phantom OG is still on my list after seeing the pictures of your plant!

Wow Lewy , some great results there with the press and those buds. Excellent report too. makes me want mine to finish now. lol

Cheers Gg. You are in for a right treat mate. The Gorilla Zkittles is superb. Are you running the Pink Kush as well?

The next strain report is TH Seeds French Macron. Now I’d had my eye on this strain for quite some time and had high hopes for something special when I finally got around to buying some beans. During the grow again the broken veg light and me snapping the plant in half insured this was the smallest plant by far come flip time. When flowering, being sat next to the towering Sorbet Dream didn’t help, this little plant didn’t really get a chance. It was impossible to get decent light on her, in the end I sort of gave her up as a lost cause and just let her finish best she could. I knew weeks before harvest I wasn’t going to get much bud, it did smell great though. I only managed 44 grams but as it cured and after taking a first test I knew straight away I’d be running this again next grow. It’s so so good and the rosin is just outrageous!! The best flavoured rosin I’ve had so far. I’ve basically dabbed over a gram of it today I just can’t get enough of it. Next grow I’ll be popping two more French Macron just this time I’m going to make sure they’re the biggest in the tent!
B593C7FB-12E6-4B69-BCC7-28C5B764A325.jpeg
13B66578-12F6-4DB9-AD0C-90A91A0A12FE.jpeg
E02D244C-8D60-4E23-86E5-B560B89FA7AD.jpeg
FD8C6C58-7966-405F-8C03-2D2825B16C1F.jpeg
3D394EFC-669F-4EED-A9C1-E713D18E9C20.jpeg
A8296949-8BC1-4D01-9142-4B2455E5B7E6.jpeg
2618D8B6-16D4-4A30-8DA2-A6A9DD26CEBD.jpeg
A6EEB53D-7E4D-468A-85B6-AE2D563090E8.jpeg

Cheers Gg. You are in for a right treat mate. The Gorilla Zkittles is superb. Are you running the Pink Kush as well?
No mate but have a Pog and Orange sherbet , cookie kush ,and 4 Gz , 2 are huge already with solid buds , had to supercrop 1 to keep it down to 2ft mains , other 1 is same but also so wide. Love them already and now seeing so many great harvests , i cannot wait.
Did have a Blue Gelato 41 but it hermied at week 4 so i pulled it and it is knocking me out now dried. shouldn't have even been any decent trichs normally but the bg41 is a trich station , profs is the same.
green days mate

No mate but have a Pog and Orange sherbet , cookie kush ,and 4 Gz , 2 are huge already with solid buds , had to supercrop 1 to keep it down to 2ft mains , other 1 is same but also so wide. Love them already and now seeing so many great harvests , i cannot wait.
Did have a Blue Gelato 41 but it hermied at week 4 so i pulled it and it is knocking me out now dried. shouldn't have even been any decent trichs normally but the bg41 is a trich station , profs is the same.
green days mate

Ahh Cookies kush that should be amazing. I’ll catch up on your girls today they look awesome. I saw how the Blue Gelato hermied, shame as it was a strain I really fancied running but I’ve been put off after seeing what happened with yours and Professor’s. It looked decent for just 4 weeks of flowering when dried though. Have you got anymore of the Blue Gelato seeds for another chance to prove itself?

Ahh Cookies kush that should be amazing. I’ll catch up on your girls today they look awesome. I saw how the Blue Gelato hermied, shame as it was a strain I really fancied running but I’ve been put off after seeing what happened with yours and Professor’s. It looked decent for just 4 weeks of flowering when dried though. Have you got anymore of the Blue Gelato seeds for another chance to prove itself?
Sadly i have lots of seeds. lol
some do look very viable from her. have about 40 of them and i dont think they will be full hermies themselves as when she seeded it was only in a small ring lower budlets. I do think it is a little unstable and the smoke from it is very good for no amber trichs or even cloudy ones. Usually early cropped is useless but this Gelato is an odd girl and seeing the perfectly formed budlet that ripened at 2 weeks was a first for me in 20 odd years.

Sadly i have lots of seeds. lol
some do look very viable from her. have about 40 of them and i dont think they will be full hermies themselves as when she seeded it was only in a small ring lower budlets. I do think it is a little unstable and the smoke from it is very good for no amber trichs or even cloudy ones. Usually early cropped is useless but this Gelato is an odd girl and seeing the perfectly formed budlet that ripened at 2 weeks was a first for me in 20 odd years.

You never know with the seeds, I’ve read journals and seen pictures where the bag seed they’ve used turns out incredible but if you read on the internet most say to avoid hermie seeds. Be nice if you could toss a few outside next summer as the expense of growing them indoors is a gamble.

You never know with the seeds, I’ve read journals and seen pictures where the bag seed they’ve used turns out incredible but if you read on the internet most say to avoid hermie seeds. Be nice if you could toss a few outside next summer as the expense of growing them indoors is a gamble.
This was my concern too initially but seeing how she threw them out so quickly and the budlets where so well advanced of any of the others , it didnt feel like a stress hermie more a survival of the gene. Their growth pattern is a little too wide apart and tall for my set up so an outside coukd be great to try. been scouting local area as we have some good possible spots for a guerrilla grow. Not sure how good the uk growing season is for us here.
I put 2 seeds in a shot glass to see if they tap root yesterday. they will go into my living soil compost with the spuds growing just to see if they put anything together.

This was my concern too initially but seeing how she threw them out so quickly and the budlets where so well advanced of any of the others , it didnt feel like a stress hermie more a survival of the gene. Their growth pattern is a little too wide apart and tall for my set up so an outside coukd be great to try. been scouting local area as we have some good possible spots for a guerrilla grow. Not sure how good the uk growing season is for us here.
I put 2 seeds in a shot glass to see if they tap root yesterday. they will go into my living soil compost with the spuds growing just to see if they put anything together.

I’d love to be able to grow outside but a bit risky. Who knows maybe in a few years we might have a law change that allows us. I’ve had outdoor in weed that a friend grew years back and it was very good for just a greenhouse and vegetable nutes.

I’d love to be able to grow outside but a bit risky. Who knows maybe in a few years we might have a law change that allows us. I’ve had outdoor in weed that a friend grew years back and it was very good for just a greenhouse and vegetable nutes.
We dont have a good enough run of weather for a full grow here .lol .i see prime spots mear me and one is in the middle of an unworked traffic island. huge dip , never touched but would be a bastard to harvest there unless you had a motorway maintenance jacket on ect...
We do have a lot of good woodland but too many Doggers lol. Sherwood forest is close by and also some excellent local woodlands too. I know the curiosity will get rhe better of me with all these bg41 seeds to spare.lol
I do reckon i could hide one away if the seeds i am germing go but with summer closing down they would have to go some. I have been composting to feed a living soil grow and planted spuds for a giggle and look what i have now !!!! i will pop a seedling in here to see how good the pile is for weed too. been using a lot of banana skins , egg shells , fruit peelings , cocopots emptied into it too , dandilions by the garden full in flower for the best nute ever ( These are golden fluid for is in flower !).
pile is so porous too. This will eventually all go in my grow with a raised bed of living soil " no till" and no nutes needed.
15662319199975908699034066074363.jpg
15662319952056331557565955935523.jpg

We dont have a good enough run of weather for a full grow here .lol .i see prime spots mear me and one is in the middle of an unworked traffic island. huge dip , never touched but would be a bastard to harvest there unless you had a motorway maintenance jacket on ect...
We do have a lot of good woodland but too many Doggers lol. Sherwood forest is close by and also some excellent local woodlands too. I know the curiosity will get rhe better of me with all these bg41 seeds to spare.lol
I do reckon i could hide one away if the seeds i am germing go but with summer closing down they would have to go some. I have been composting to feed a living soil grow and planted spuds for a giggle and look what i have now !!!! i will pop a seedling in here to see how good the pile is for weed too. been using a lot of banana skins , egg shells , fruit peelings , cocopots emptied into it too , dandilions by the garden full in flower for the best nute ever ( These are golden fluid for is in flower !).
pile is so porous too. This will eventually all go in my grow with a raised bed of living soil " no till" and no nutes needed.

Your garden is looking great, gigiddy!
Man, I’m feeling your frustration with all those blueG seeds mate. I wish I could help. If only... ;)

You’re going to have spuds the size of rugby balls!! :p The roundabout idea is a good shout. If I read any The Sun newspaper headlines “Cannabis Cross roads” I’m going to know it’s you!! Lol

Your garden is looking great, gigiddy!
Man, I’m feeling your frustration with all those blueG seeds mate. I wish I could help. If only... ;)
No worries DD , saved me buying weed in till harvest comes from the smokable dried buds. taste is so minty too. I will use the seeds somehow. lol
All i need is a where to post in Uk Dd. sure you could destroy some for me to see if were usable ?.

Hey 420. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I’ve been squeezing some rosin from the last three strains from this grow. Hopefully if I manage some peace and quiet from the kids today I might be able to finish my smoke reports! Here’s the first one of the day.

Royal Queen Seeds Fat Banana. Now I’ve grown a couple of RQS strains in the past, predominantly their Fruit Spirit which I had tons of fun with and the reason behind this choice in the first place. The thought of banana flavoured ice hash and rosin had me licking my lips and I must say it doesn’t disappoint. Strong ‘nana terps put an instant smile on my face and I’m really looking forward to sharing some with friends to see their reaction. Whilst growing, this strain dealt with the problems in veg far better than some of the others and come flowering time was looking one of the best plants in the tent. During flowering very high temps during a heatwave hit this plant badly. In my experience heat tends to effect Kush plants first. She started throwing lots of single bladed leaves and at one point I didn’t give much hope for her to produce much smokable bud. As temps dropped back to a suitable range i was surprised to see an impressive growth spurt that got the plant back on the right track. Producing 88 grams of nice bud in the end. I really would love to see what this plant could do on a trouble free run. When vaped the flavour is simply incredible. The only way I can describe it is banana with a gloss paint fumes background!! lol I know that doesn’t sound appealing but it’s really good and gives a relaxing behind the eyes sort of stone. When squeezed into rosin it yields well and just amplifies the flavour even more. If you’re looking for banana flavoured bud look no further it’s a winner.
034E87B2-737C-4DDE-9206-AEFCABFE9352.jpeg
752BAE0A-29EE-45B9-A60C-8851E4332A58.jpeg
78E25E24-0448-4FEB-B530-753245020B20.jpeg
0AAAEC5F-38C3-4627-BE4C-1F106BC6DA93.jpeg
181417AF-2932-4989-B239-DE8B92F722DB.jpeg
4340BD81-09AD-42CC-AF77-FC7EF487A27C.jpeg
9DCB3449-A4F7-446B-9AF1-4A1E085666E0.jpeg
9E3DD9CB-BD3F-44D1-A26E-87DD692E91C3.jpeg

The fifth strain report is the DNA Genetics Sorbet Dream. This was definitely the star of the grow by a country mile. It started out as a limp unimpressive plant. I almost took a dislike to it as it seem really finicky, I now realise it was probably something to do with the broken veg light as no sooner had i moved it into the flower tent it exploded with growth and started to domineer the space. Due to the sheer size and height of the plant it impact the growth of surrounding plants so I’d probably match it with some taller girls next time I grow it. She produced the biggest buds I’ve grown to date which are dense and yield was great at 347 grams. I gave this plant over 13 weeks of flower and I think it paid off as the bud is gorgeous, very fragrant with a strong buzz. When I pressed a 7 gram puck I was expecting something special from the rosin and it didn’t disappoint. This has been one of those plants that I’ll alway remember and it’s been a blast growing it. 10/10 from me!
EFFF59C4-C730-4F34-BB82-214B55B90D28.jpeg
13E6079F-08E8-45DB-A446-B343D908ACA5.jpeg
0CE984F5-ECEB-4555-B91F-AEE09E19D71F.jpeg
A2B4F4C1-DE5D-4E07-BFAA-2171521FD1B1.jpeg
794402A8-DC54-4BFE-918F-C5E8D4DBDDFF.jpeg
C8FD5480-5794-4D06-8871-A25280C00133.jpeg
9A92FB02-2F4F-4DB8-AC57-07F1E1DB2D77.jpeg
3AE5A9CA-1D78-477D-AC69-D61AC87E1C42.jpeg
59CF6F58-CCF6-4176-B696-242E09F69373.jpeg
1727EC61-4283-4E50-BFD2-B93286BFF380.jpeg

Caught up on the reviews Lew! I like the sound of the Fat Banana. Banana and paint sounds good to me lol. The Sorbet Dreams was a beauty and I'm glad you liked the finished product. Will you be trying that one again or maybe trying another DNA strain? I'm still waiting in a Lemon OG Kush to break ground but it's a great plant. French Macron sound like my sorta thing as well. There's a couple THSeeds strains that I'd like to try at the moment and that's one of them. Hope you're doing well buddy
:passitleft:

Finally the last strain report is TH Seeds Critical Hog. I got this as a freebie with the pack of French Macron so not a strain that I actually picked for myself. I would definitely recommend this strain to anyone starting out growing as it’s just exactly what it’s name suggests.. a greedy pig! It’s one of those strains that looked perfect all the way through flower no matter what I gave her. Big fat crystal covered buds that smell, in my mind just how weed should do.....really really strong! I love the fancy flavoured bud like the Fat banana, Tangie and the like but I couldn’t just stick to one of them, where as this is the type of bud I could smoke for the rest of my life. It’s just dank earthy skunky and a tiny bud in a grinder will stink right through the house. Not a bad yield giving me 134 grams. The rosin is top notch and I’m looking forward to running this again soon as I’ve one bean left.
9FD61C75-AEDE-40DA-A42B-9E972AA41D90.jpeg
6DE8EFE7-4B9A-43F1-9257-96CD063CC70B.jpeg
BBB5E5F5-13E2-48F0-ACEA-86CCF84F04AE.jpeg
42E4283E-2F26-4D88-89AB-20DD6114E84C.jpeg
F37EB421-DEEE-49F4-9EA8-78DE25F48894.jpeg
9659AC53-BDA7-4291-891A-730C65222AB8.jpeg
4406E6AE-8B87-42DE-9F89-47F2EC82CE3E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom