Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

Caught up on the reviews Lew! I like the sound of the Fat Banana. Banana and paint sounds good to me lol. The Sorbet Dreams was a beauty and I'm glad you liked the finished product. Will you be trying that one again or maybe trying another DNA strain? I'm still waiting in a Lemon OG Kush to break ground but it's a great plant. French Macron sound like my sorta thing as well. There's a couple THSeeds strains that I'd like to try at the moment and that's one of them. Hope you're doing well buddy
:passitleft:

Ha ha it’s surprising how good banana paint tastes! I’d had my eye on a few of these strains for a while and they’re all really good mate I’m spoilt for choice. Even though the French Macron was a disaster it’s flavour is insanely good. Im going to run two during the winter grow so hopefully with the cold temps I can get the red to come out. I’m definitely a DNA Genetics fan now. Lemon Og Kush just sounds like it should be squeezed!!
My mum is booked in to have her cancer removed next week and so far the scans aren’t showing that it’s spread so as good a outcome as possible so far, so keeping positive. I see you’re keeping busy with god knows how many plants on the go! I’m looking forward to the 10 in one pot grow....you crazy! Lol. Hope you’re keeping well mate.

Well that brings this journal to an end. Final weights were:
Gorilla Zkittles- 74 g
French Macron- 45 g
Pink Kush- 82 g
Sorbet Dream- 347 g
Fat Banana- 88 g
Critical Hog- 134 g

Total = 770 grams/ 27.5 ounces

Not bad considering how many problems occurred throughout the grow. I do feel I’ve learnt valuable lessons as you do with every run and I’m excited to get the next project underway. Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the journal, with so many hot grows to read about on 420 it really means a lot when you come visit my garden. Next up Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem. I’ll drop a link to my next journal here in the next day or two and hope to see you all soon.

Thanks Lew it’s been fun.
Those weights are fantastic!
Over 1 1/2 elbows! Nice.
Apart from the volume though the quality of what you’ve done is top notch.
Congrats!

Cheers DD, I’ve really enjoyed this grow. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop now!

Ha ha it’s surprising how good banana paint tastes! I’d had my eye on a few of these strains for a while and they’re all really good mate I’m spoilt for choice. Even though the French Macron was a disaster it’s flavour is insanely good. Im going to run two during the winter grow so hopefully with the cold temps I can get the red to come out. I’m definitely a DNA Genetics fan now. Lemon Og Kush just sounds like it should be squeezed!!
My mum is booked in to have her cancer removed next week and so far the scans aren’t showing that it’s spread so as good a outcome as possible so far, so keeping positive. I see you’re keeping busy with god knows how many plants on the go! I’m looking forward to the 10 in one pot grow....you crazy! Lol. Hope you’re keeping well mate.
That's great news Lew. Good to here things are moving forward with your mother. Hopefully it won't be long before you can all put it behind you. Best wishes are with you buddy.
Sounds like you had a similar experience with the French macron as I did with the Double Stuffed Sorbet. The plant itself was a bit of a disaster but the smoke was second to none. It's not going to be a 10 plant grow anymore. It's only 7 as a few didint make it but I've rearranged the pot and added the Purple Moby Dick to the centre. It's still going to be crazy. The Lemon OG Kush was sadly one of the strains which didn't make it. Oh well.
The Critical Hog sounds real nice! Looking forward to the next journal and seeing the Mephisto Autos
Nice one Lew!
:passitleft:

Hey Lewydeville Prof recommend I check you out and I'm glad he did. Didn't mean to blow you up with likes but your journal was great. From the Barney's strains to the rosin and bubble hash there was so much to I like. I am giving Dwc a shot for the first time as soon as my current run is done so I enjoyed watching your plants and the training you do is very interesting as well.

Hey Lewydeville Prof recommend I check you out and I'm glad he did. Didn't mean to blow you up with likes but your journal was great. From the Barney's strains to the rosin and bubble hash there was so much to I like. I am giving Dwc a shot for the first time as soon as my current run is done so I enjoyed watching your plants and the training you do is very interesting as well.

Hey N420 thank you very much for stopping by and the lovely comments. DWC is a great way to grow and I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do. If I can help or you’ve any questions just ask mate. I’m starting my new journal next weekend and you are more than welcome to come join in.

What a brilliant ending to a great ride Lewy. Love the rosin shots . still yet to try any rosin but will happen one day i hope. lol. Decent yields too fella. roll on your next project . please sub me in for the ride. enjoy the cacophony of flavours mate.

What a brilliant ending to a great ride Lewy. Love the rosin shots . still yet to try any rosin but will happen one day i hope. lol. Decent yields too fella. roll on your next project . please sub me in for the ride. enjoy the cacophony of flavours mate.

Cheers GG, I’ll definitely be subbing you in the next journal. You better start building a press for squeezing some rosin with all that tasty bud you’ve got coming your way! It’s the future GG I tell thee!

Thanks lewy I will definitely check out your next grow should be fun. I'm sure I will have questions with Dwc and will definitely be asking for a bit of advice.

Cheers GG, I’ll definitely be subbing you in the next journal. You better start building a press for squeezing some rosin with all that tasty bud you’ve got coming your way! It’s the future GG I tell thee!
Thaks mate. i know its devils work that pressing thing. It derives from squashing the evil out of possessed Christian folk i tell ya. Wheres my damn pitchfork Mrs GG ???. Lol

Back
Top Bottom