License to grow in New York

Dannob

420 Member
Hello everyone, it has been awhile since I posted anything on this site, but I figured I'd ask the only people who would have the answer I need. I want to obtain a license to grow in New York, with hopes of being a supplier for a legal dispensary in New York when it finally becomes legal. But I have no idea what I need to do. Everything I have read seems to be for large scale growing ops. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help

Depends how they regulate it if/when it become legal. Though in most cases it's going to be "large scale" as costs of license fee and testing fees make it impossible to do it on a small scale.

Get a lawyer and discuss your business plan. From there, decide if it’s really doable. If you don’t already know how to run a large scale production facility, be prepared to hemorrhage thousands of dollars until you figure shit out. I don’t know if NY has a cooperative program. If yes, thats something that could be done on a smaller scale—like a delivery service. But I generally don’t recommend getting into those anymore because it’s a rat race of competition and hazard. Lastly, if legalization keeps going in the current direction, be prepared to get out because big money is going to force most small fry out eventually.

And if you're not white, you'll have a shot at half the licenses...

White people = 50%
Everyone else - 50%

What's your point?

In the future, check how old the posts you're replying to is.

Back
Top Bottom