Licensed producers in Canada

Canadiangirl

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone can give me some insight into what are good LPs and ones to stay away from. I'm getting my "green" card soon and would love some feedback. Also looking into growing my own (through the proper channels of course). Thanks and take care!

Well it does depend what you are looking for? High thc? High cbd? 1 to 1? Depends on your condition however i have ordered across the board from the LP s i have tried and i am the most impressed with canna farms and their products. Very good strains great tastes and decent prices. Shipping is 17 and change for purolator or express post so i use purolator. From BC to my house in northern ontario is 2 days. If it ships wednesday afternoon, friday its at my door. They always have lots of stock as well. I have never had a hard time ordering the strains i need.

No problem you can also get a grow at home license as well i have mine quite a few do. Its easy enough and in the end growing your own is way better

That's what I would love to do and rather do. I just have no "gardening" experience whatsoever. I wouldn't know how much to water, how much soil, info about the seeds, can I get it tested for thc/cbd amounts, is there mold, is there pests, etc. I'm overwhelmed at the thought, but also driven to want to do it. I wish I knew someone in my area that has experience and uses it medically. I see a lot of people on here that have started and have gotten great information. I'm a worry wart though and would always be second guessing myself.

No problem you can also get a grow at home license as well i have mine quite a few do. Its easy enough and in the end growing your own is way better
This is really the best advice. I've used several LDs and it has led me to conclude......well if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. Growing your own is the best. You can learn everything you need to know here

I second everyones suggestion to get your grow license asap because even with amateur skills you can produce better bud with all the kief still attached than the majority of LPs. But, until you do, the one I would recommend is Broken Coast Cannabis in BC for flower. Their prices aren't cheap but the quality is as high as the best cannabis I've had from other sources. I've tried strains from Mettrum, Tweed, Aurora and a few others but broken coast god kush, master kush, sour og strains and their 1:1 cbd strain are great. Aurora would be a second choice for those who are on a budget. Good quality with compassion pricing for those who qualify.

I don't order regularly because the prices are so high with no discounts for bulk orders which is how I'm used to purchasing cannabis. It's helpful to have the bottle from an LP and then fill it with other strains so you have a "prescription" on you at all times and cops can't hassle you for it.

Hey npstrs,
Any idea where I go to get seeds? A lot of the LP's dont have seeds available to buy. Like I said, brand new to all of this☺

I've used Tweed's oils for both pain relief and insomnia but now that I know how to make my own oil, I never buy theirs anymore as it's just too expensive, in my opinion. And, besides that, Tweed strips the terpenes from their oils, which I don't like as I know terpenes are like vitamins and are good for you.

As for seeds, you can order seeds from lots of marijuana seedbanks. Crop King is a favourite Canadian seed store. Heck, you can probably even get some at a local head shop.

Have you tried any of the oils from the LP's?

Hashgirl - thanks for the info. I have been researching places but I think it's always useful to get personal experiences and feedback on what's out there. Much appreciated!

they don't let us share the seedbanks or breeders unless theyre advertisers but there are better options than crop king in Canada.

If you follow the ACMPR you can only buy starting materials from LP s. However its pretty hard when theres only a few that sell seeds. I managed to get seeds from tweed. OG kush and CBD kush seeds. Will start them in a week so we shall see how they go.

Make sure to do your research when dealing with LP's there's been a lot of sketchy stuff happen with recalls and use of banned pesticides ect.
Go for your ACMPR and grow your own and screw LP's unless you enjoy paying $16/g for "Medicinal" cannabis that's no where near the quality or price of the black market because rich people with no experience that are also in the liberals pocket made bad business investments and can't even produce quality meds, but they don't care because they'll be controlling the legal market.
Also our LP's are famous for selling overseas before they even sell to Canadian medicinal patients leaving a lot of them without the strains people relay on.

Back
Top Bottom