Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

Hey Northern! Just swinging by to check out your latest grow. I’ve always seen King tut seeds on different sites but have never seen one grown out.
welcome back! Missed ya ..the king tut was a winner to be sure ...it will be a while before I need to grow her again ..right now I’m struggling with some government beans
..loving your garden also !

:green_heart:

Well fuck .. I think holey might be a boy

and the strongest seedling has definitely lost her will to live :(
Her roots are still white and strong so I don’t know what to make of it .

5257336C-DECD-41A5-8FC1-DC025EFD8F52.jpeg

AB6CEB44-4AA0-48BA-B37C-CA86C5CB1703.jpeg

8FB24FBF-0BAF-42B0-9AEB-669FFBFBC8C3.jpeg

Sunday Funday!
Well .. I am 99 percent sure holey is a boy .. can someone confirm?
So weird for a bush
Shitty
I haven’t grown this strain before and the split one isn’t showing sex yet either

typical Canadian government offerings

2FC69177-A04C-4648-8923-43F497651DC0.jpeg

E69B0FC7-0285-43DD-B966-1FC3D1B4836C.jpeg

E4536737-F0D1-4DFB-B542-C0712D60968F.jpeg

1A54FED1-54EA-41D9-8B33-EFEAE06F1F92.jpeg

2958DFE3-6668-41F2-B598-8164B91AD430.jpeg

Man ... I just had a second opinion with the Bible as a reference in real life to an unbiased eye and they can’t confirm either hahaha

I’m going to wait one more day? Defn going to review the pics on an iPad instead of this phone before I hack her .

Any thoughts are welcome !
I’m torn , or in denial ....:straightface::passitleft:
image.jpg

Sunday Funday!
Well .. I am 99 percent sure holey is a boy .. can someone confirm?
So weird for a bush
Shitty
I haven’t grown this strain before and the split one isn’t showing sex yet either

typical Canadian government offerings

2FC69177-A04C-4648-8923-43F497651DC0.jpeg

E69B0FC7-0285-43DD-B966-1FC3D1B4836C.jpeg

E4536737-F0D1-4DFB-B542-C0712D60968F.jpeg

1A54FED1-54EA-41D9-8B33-EFEAE06F1F92.jpeg

2958DFE3-6668-41F2-B598-8164B91AD430.jpeg
Hey there I hope all is good. She’s a he in my eyes lol

Geez I’m really not sure Northern. I’ve never actually seen male flowers myself but it kinda looks like it:( Have you flipped them?
Yeah I flipped them on the 6th and these ball sacks appears yesterday .. hard to see if there are any pistols .. but so uncharacteristic of a male.

this is my bad juju for participating in political discussions in a weed forum.

likely down to 2 plants by end of day , but .. what to try next I say ... indica , sativa, auto , photo, or a hybrid ...only limited by my stash ;) .
First world problems - so lucky

:thanks:

Yeah I flipped them on the 6th and these ball sacks appears yesterday .. hard to see if there are any pistols .. but so uncharacteristic of a male.

this is my bad juju for participating in political discussions in a weed forum.

likely down to 2 plants by end of day , but .. what to try next I say ... indica , sativa, auto , photo, or a hybrid ...only limited by my stash ;) .
First world problems - so lucky

:thanks:
Never get political lol.
Blame the government beans.

Definitely a dude. Sorry NH, could have sworn it was a girl.
Thats just the holey plant.?How does the other plant look?
OMG , yeah so I just checked the pictures on the iPad and that bastard will be in the fire pit in about 20 mins . Boo

thats the one that split with the hole and grew into 4 different plants ..I’ll take a couple more pics when I chop him

the last one of this strain was the beheaded 2node plant ..’Split’
. ITS :( Is ..... Kind of tucked on the left ..... hard to view with all the ballsacks in front of it :(

damn
I’m sad

OMG , yeah so I just checked the pictures on the iPad and that bastard will be in the fire pit in about 20 mins . Boo

thats the one that split with the hole and grew into 4 different plants ..I’ll take a couple more pics when I chop him

the last one of this strain was the beheaded 2node plant ..’Split’
. ITS :( Is ..... Kind of tucked on the left ..... hard to view with all the ballsacks in front of it :(

damn
I’m sad
Your 420 family is here for you in these trying times lol. :hug:

Too bad about the male but it’s good you didn’t waste any time getting rid of him!

That’s great about the new seed drop!! Gotta day I’m a little jelly of the Triple Cheese but I got a thing for Barney’s gear.

Too bad about the male but it’s good you didn’t waste any time getting rid of him!

That’s great about the new seed drop!! Gotta day I’m a little jelly of the Triple Cheese but I got a thing for Barney’s gear.
Yeah they were a Christmas gift ! I am spoiled to be sure :green_heart:
I’ll throw a couple in water around 2 pm .. for paper towel in the morning *fingers crossed *
:yummy::high-five:

The little one is definitely looking greener!!
Hey !
so my notifications are kinda bunk and I’m kinda stoopid when I’m looking for journals ... but I have a tiny tail on one...are we doing soil or hydro with our babies?
hope you had a great day :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom