Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

Paranoia set in this morning
I weighed the pros and cons of the cannabis act language carefully and decided better safe than sorry ( and cheaper than legal fees ) .
And then there were 2
Namaste !
image.jpg

WARNING - disturbing content

this plant has been a disaster from the get go , so ..in the spirit of science .
I cut off two lower shoots to see what happens to the top.
One cola still has two shoots , one not .. let’s see the affect shall we ?
start of 4th week bloom
Namaste

B4354D59-67B3-42E9-BFF8-7AE867E4354E.jpeg

1DA058B9-BD5D-4ADE-BBAC-46BF53B2F1B4.jpeg

Paranoia set in this morning
I weighed the pros and cons of the cannabis act language carefully and decided better safe than sorry ( and cheaper than legal fees ) .
And then there were 2
Namaste !
image.jpg
Have you ever thought about medical papers to go over the 4 count limit? Takes a while right now but is still doable.

Have you ever thought about medical papers to go over the 4 count limit? Takes a while right now but is still doable.
With my space I would never take more than 4 plants to bloom, ever .. which the cannabis act actually allows- so nope .. not really interested. I do miss having a prescription thou because Rec weed doesn’t offer the same profiles and strains :(
You?
:passitleft:

With my space I would never take more than 4 plants to bloom, ever .. which the cannabis act actually allows- so nope .. not really interested. I do miss having a prescription thou because Rec weed doesn’t offer the same profiles and strains :(
You?
:passitleft:
Just got it- finally! I'm allowed up to 19 plants? I'd never grow that many, but I like how it opens up more possibilities for cloning, or trying a SOG someday, even just germination.
Funny/sad part is that I will have to reapply as I'm moving :rofl:

Totally worth it, and if you're growing for medical patients you can be their designated grower and make it all neat paper work wise.

Just got it- finally! I'm allowed up to 19 plants? I'd never grow that many, but I like how it opens up more possibilities for cloning, or trying a SOG someday, even just germination.

Totally worth it, and if you're growing for medical patients you can be their designated grower and make it all neat paper work wise.
Nice! I only grow for me and my friends because I like to hear their feedback ..Never for money , just good company and smiles . sweet Jesus ... if I was onto this hobby to make money I’m definitely doing it wrong ! :p:oops:
:Namaste:

Hey everyone I hope all is well. 19 eh never say never my friend. I managed to fill my wife’s 25 plant limit lol. I’m her designated grower and with 8 clones , 8 plant on the flood and drain table in veg and 8 in the RDWC system in flower boom full cycle. you mentioned it just opens more doors to work your space and do what you want how you want.

@Rexer once your settled in your new home if you find yourself looking at rolls of black and white plastic your in trouble :rofl: :rofl:

play safe and enjoy

I’ve kicked around the idea of applying to grow more then the 4 plants but wasn’t sure where to even start. Truth be told I’ve always been a plant or 2 or 4 over the limit lol. I just keep it on the down low and never talk about it other then here.

I’ve kicked around the idea of applying to grow more then the 4 plants but wasn’t sure where to even start. Truth be told I’ve always been a plant or 2 or 4 over the limit lol. I just keep it on the down low and never talk about it other then here.
Yeah ..ive ordered too many nefarious things online ( while medicated haha ) to do anything but walk the line and my garden is kind of a neighborhood endeavour so I’m restricted ..quite honestly life gets in the way during the summer as I’m sure to you can appreciate my Vi neighbor !
this summer I might do a little outdoor soil 4 plant autopot and let nature take its course

Ont and BC, and a few other places offer Skype sessions (telemedicine). A few small steps to keep from worries about going over the 4 plant limit.
Yeah ..ive ordered too many nefarious things online ( while medicated haha ) to do anything but walk the line and my garden is kind of a neighborhood endeavour so I’m restricted ..quite honestly life gets in the way during the summer as I’m sure to you can appreciate my Vi neighbor !
this summer I might do a little outdoor soil 4 plant autopot and let nature take its course
That's awesome, I can't wait to try my 1st outdoor grow! Have you lined up seeds or strains yet?

Ont and BC, and a few other places offer Skype sessions (telemedicine). A few small steps to keep from worries about going over the 4 plant limit.

That's awesome, I can't wait to try my 1st outdoor grow! Have you lined up seeds or strains yet?

nope ..something government ...choices are limited :(
all hybrids basically , warehouse plants ..stay tuned haha

Hey Northern, if your gonna do a little outdoor garden Id recommend doing some autos. I’ve grown a couple outside and they turned out pretty good. The good thing about them is they will finish well before a photo will outside and won’t get nearly as big. I grew some photos outside once and they got HUGE way bigger then Mrs. N liked lol.

Hey Northern, if your gonna do a little outdoor garden Id recommend doing some autos. I’ve grown a couple outside and they turned out pretty good. The good thing about them is they will finish well before a photo will outside and won’t get nearly as big. I grew some photos outside once and they got HUGE way bigger then Mrs. N liked lol.
Great minds think alike !
. ..they will need to start next door as I will be still likely be finishing the cheese
i reckon if my rat bastard cats eat seedlings indoors they sure as shit will outdoors , so , I’m going to play it safe and start them elsewhere ;) :thanks::thumb:

Well the leaf curl and discolouration seemed to fix itself after flushing out powdered nutes and switching back to tried and true
5th week bloom D3NALI

babies are rooting up for a new crib - Jan 17th they were beans - so about 2 solid weeks veg

hydro dwarf auto on her 5th week of veg . Bean Dec. 28
Namaste :passitleft:

9A3562AE-0E5C-4E9C-A770-77E095837D91.jpeg

A2B3CC20-D870-4BA4-8EEE-B4A3F869A9FD.jpeg

Bucket change - she was getting some hairs and needed fresh soup
Babies will get transplanted tomorrow :)
Go KC! I am so excited regardless :ganjamon:

big D3NALI is maturing . soil is so slow .. perfect for the patient Gardner haha
a challenge for my ocd when you see hydro grow hour to hour haha.
Perfect for summer growing .

88B5A932-DE39-49AE-A4DF-4AFB4938374E.jpeg
image.jpg

Bucket change - she was getting some hairs and needed fresh soup
Babies will get transplanted tomorrow :)
Go KC! I am so excited regardless :ganjamon:

big D3NALI is maturing . soil is so slow .. perfect for the patient Gardner haha
Perfect for summer growing .

88B5A932-DE39-49AE-A4DF-4AFB4938374E.jpeg
image.jpg
Hey there I hope all is good. Plants r looking great.
It’s so true I love growing in soil but it’s very slow in my eyes as well.
This is why I keep my moms in soil because they just don’t grow as fast.
Good luck with the OCD LOL :rofl:
Play safe and enjoy

Everyone is looking healthy and happy Northern!

I’m with ya on the speed of soil, I like the fact it’s fairly low maintenance but I keep thinking if these were in my buckets I’d almost be ready to flip in a week or 2!

Back
Top Bottom