Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

Great post! A couple of questions Ill ask your opinion on...

I see this working flawlessly in a coco or DWC setup. I don't think (and I may be way off) that you have that type of control in soil. Sure, you can influence plants (I suspect) along these lines. Still, in a "soil" environment where every nutrient is available, wouldn't autos take a growth path driven primarily by their genetic predisposition?

Lastly, I've always given thought about cannabis DLI and autos. I Have suspicion that you should actually provide daylight hrs based on your setup's light intensity. Have you experimented with different wattages, light source, and daylight length? I think autos are awesome. The Ruderalis gene does some interesting things. Unfortunately, they dont clone (at least not traditionally) and it's tough to obtain quantitative results. There is so much genetic difference in seeds from the same parents that these little buggers are tough to figure out.

Great post ATrain!!

You are right about the down sides of the autos.

And this guide is based on the average auto lifespan... it's not intended to be set in stone yet give the reader a general idea of what to look for and when to take different actions...

Example....no matter what setup the plant will start to flower on its own... same seed will be different in every setup but watch for it to begin but DO NOT begin feeding the bloom nutes immediately ...

So I'm Def not insisting that this is a practical set in stone guide to manipulate you'd plants to... but read it as a whole and watch YOUR plant for the indicators in the guide...

You are right about the down sides of the autos.

And this guide is based on the average auto lifespan... it's not intended to be set in stone yet give the reader a general idea of what to look for and when to take different actions...

Example....no matter what setup the plant will start to flower on its own... same seed will be different in every setup but watch for it to begin but DO NOT begin feeding the bloom nutes immediately ...

So I'm Def not insisting that this is a practical set in stone guide to manipulate you'd plants to... but read it as a whole and watch YOUR plant for the indicators in the guide...

Agreed... It's always necessary to listen to any plant. Still, I've seen those monsters you grow! I'm definitely not calling you a liar! Lol

I've seen this article before and it had this along with it not sure if anyone is using BioBizz products but I figured it could be a reference point for nutes on a auto. Will adjust with the development of the plants like always. Only I don't use molasses but i use topmax and alg-a-mic

downloadfile4.jpeg

this is the one i had laying around as well but i will listen to Atrain and give my stuff a week more before uppin the dose. A wise man will listen to the wise man when he is spoken to :D

this time its GHE tripack not biobizz so lets see were it is going :)

Thanks for the info Atrain. I have 2 free autos (HW Fast & Vast) coming shortly. Never bothered with them before, but since they're free.....

Hook a brother up on a link or info on making fem auto seeds with colloidal silver? Spray the same as any other plant, or is the timing different on an auto? I'm willing to forgo usable medicine on the first two in order to produce a few hundred (or more) seeds.

:thanks:

is it colloidal silver one uses for feminizing? i thought it was some special mix of different "secret" minerals recipe or something.

Back
Top Bottom