Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

I also bought 3 Sweet Skunk Autos and 3 Critical by Royal Queen Seeds, the only reason I bought some older Strains is they still have so much to offer if you explore them in different ways.

I plan to grow 1 Sweet Skunk Auto, 1 Lsd Auto and 1 Glue Gelato Auto in the veg tent with an SP250 above them, I don't think I'm planning topping but I may bend the main stem over for an even canopy and veg the Critical up for another scrog.

So the clones took a little longer than I'd hoped for but not to worry their being switched to flower on Saturday hopefully around the time my other seeds arrive, I plan to tuck every possible branch down till Saturday and then allow them to stretch up and hopefully have some nice sized colas form.

The photos were from two nights ago.

Thanks rich buddy.

Sorry the journals been lacking, my mental health is lacking a little and this media crap doesn't help.

So i got my new order and I got a free Royal Critical so another auto to add to my collection and a collection is what I hope to have, they now give you scratch offs so I'm hoping I get more auto flower seeds but I am ordering some Sweet ZZ auto and also some Green Gelato Auto seeds.

The last time I grew autos I got amazing results, the smoke was probably better than all of my photos and with great tastes and aromas too.

The Critical I plan to manifold and grow a canopy from them that way but I'm not germinating any seeds until these other Strains have grown, for some reason they have just stopped growing and no where near as big as they should be but the root system looks perfect.

Trying to stay away from the markets lol. Hard to get fresh meat and toilet paper but not so bad aside from that. Got the last brisket and some skirt steaks from my butcher, they had some chicken and other stuff but minimal. the big chain grocery store was completely out of meat. Pretty crazy stuff but only because people are freaking out and buying the wrong stuff. Aside from that, we are chilling. Hopefully it passes through quickly but wishing you and yours the best. Think I've seen that its starting to mutate and be less of an issue? Idk.

How u doing brother HT? I was wondering if you ever did anything with the trim from the harvest? I been shaking mine through some 73 and 220 micron mesh bags and making some hash pellets. You cant go wrong getting some bubble hash bags or whatever they are called and add some hash to whatever your smoking to really boost it. Its soo easy a cave man could do it :). Anyway hope ur okay man.

We're all good over here apart from morons buying every thing up and leaving others with nothing or over priced goods it's a really sad sight to see all this chaos, I remember watching the intros to some films where everyone would be going crazy, looting and general mad, now we're living it day to day!

Unfortunately the trim had to be chucked as I found mould starting but I did make some coconut oil from 2oz but I mixed a batch up with some cookies and no effect but this may have something to do with me not even been able to get stoned anymore neve mind feel it.

Got these still going but their really struggling, even nearly had a small cry over them last week, every plant has mega great root mass as you can see but very slow growth, I've just put them unde this light as I needed the other SP250, depending on how they get on in the next week I'm afraid I will have to chop some as I can't afford to feed weak plants while this pandemonium virus is about.

My Cheese is doing great, I haven't been able to give the greatest of care with these for the past few weeks due to being so tired but their around day 4 or flower, my first weeks feed is.

Water start out 40-80ppm

Cal Mag 250ppm
A&B 700ppm
Flower Burst 0.25ml/L
Cannazym 2.5ml/L
Orca 0.25ml/L

Yes atleast the cheese is doing good. I know what ur saying, people are the real threat imo. My goal in life for 10 years now has been to build a grow survival bunker. Have air and water filtration. Be able to grow veggies and cannabis underground and lots of guns and ammo. Anyway glad ur okay man. Suks about the trim but cant smoke mold.

I would love to be able to do that and if I do actually survive this year that's my goal to have a small bunker in the garden under my shed, stay safe though buddy its terrifying out there, I keep nearly having panic attacks.

Cheese is doing good but I think I could have done better with caring for them.

Due to my humidifier breaking and not been able to get another I have lost potentially all of my seeds I planted I'm absolutely devastated, ever since it stopped working I have tried a few ways to increase but unfortunately I'm now down to 6 all together out of 12, this virus scare doesn't help my concentration in situations like this I feel like my heads going to blow!

I can't be the only one who feels this panicky?

I'm also not ordering anymore seeds till this is all over and when I do I will buy as much as I can from all the sponsors to help in my part of boosting there economy.

For now I have I think over 100 bag seeds so I'm going to attempt another 2 plant grow in my oxy pots, the seeds are a mixed batch so they are Royal Queen Seeds, Sherbet Queen, Sweet Zkittles, Purple Queen or Legendary OG Punch so a great choice what ever comes out, what's the key features to looking for a good seed, with them being bag seeds their all different sizes.

With me not running HPS this year I should be able to control the water temperatures.

Just stay positive and dont watch the news,they dramatize everything for the sake if ratings. . Put some good movies on and smoke a doobie, Stay home if u can and use precautions if u go out and u will be good. That's a nice seed selection. Sound like fun. I hope u strike gold. :passitleft:

Well some much needed pictures and I got a semi even canopy, there's a lesson to be learnt hear for me and stick a pole in the centre to stop the net lifting being stretched.

15 days in is not so bad and the ariel view I have a few bud sites, I enjoy doing these scrogs and it seems the bestway to get the best from your area, another week or so of stretch and ill do a big trim under and on top.

Back
Top Bottom