Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Excited to see you go hydro and LED. I too am going hydro and LED. Waiting for my fist grow to finish up and then I am going EbbnFlow style under my brand new MarsII 1200w LED! Should be fun! Cant wait to see what your style does with it:) I plan on doing some training as I will be begging for at least 80 days since I will be running some autos in soil and will flip when they are done. Good Luck with your grow, and I'll definitely be checking in and probably following your lead:)

Great green day to one and all, may a multitude or miriad of monstrous MJ monoliths merrily metamorphosize in your magnificent medows of medication. :)
My house is empty :( for once lol I have just 3 girls left! My friend is baby sitting all my others for a while. Also I will be doing a side by side run soon. My new place with a built tent structure for my LED/ Hydro. Then at his place a 600 hps tent run also with 6 monster fluxes. Ill document it on the back of this journal most likely. So with 2 grows going it should get fun.
My priority being my new gear run! The other is for teaching him mostly and a bit more security having a couple of sites will give me plenty of meds:)

WoW that is insane LA congrats on your good fortune, you deserve it for sure. Good Luck on the LED/Hydro can't wait to see that beauty.

High LA
WoW I have just been doing a bit of catch up on your thread an mate it is so so growing good LED,s an a hydro setup will be a great watch an you are going to keep another in a sfe house that sound,s real nice I got a few place,s that I could plant some
But the only problem there being not able to trust them to keep there mouthe,s shut for that one thing I pray that you stay safe LA folk,s love to talk not cause they want to hurt or get you in trouble but because they feel important when some one they no of is growing an as one 420 guy has on his signature even a fish will get caught if he open,s his mouth,,,,so please be careful :circle-of-love:

Lol he is a complete newb with no idea what to do. He simply has a spare room and wants to learn. Also running a couple of grows is great for sorting my funds out for moving to US to grow professional. :)

He's a very lucky newb.I had no help from any one who had any experience in the out side world when I started.Lucky for me I found 420.I was welcomed with open arm's and never looked any where else for help after that.That was me and my ex partner's problem was that he's the "Can't believe that shit you see and read on the internet type".Oh'well his loss.

Same here. My first but I did look at one other one where the member's post seem to have a holier than thou attitude. That was enough for me to know I didn't have to search anymore.

Back
Top Bottom