Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

Sometimes it's kinda nice when you're too busy to follow threads closely. You ignore them for a while... then check back in and see the most dramatic things. Kinda like when your supply of smoke evaporates and you have to live without for a few months... but then something finishes bloom and you get to rediscover the joy.

Yup... feelin that way. Words like 'amazing' and 'impressive' seem somewhat lacking as proper descriptors.

IMG_20161125_222825.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Light Addict! Wanted to drop by and give you praise on that 420 sculpture! absolutely fantastic! Also I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year 2017, even though I'm about a week late! I'm blown away by your plant training art/sculpting!

Don't ya hate it when they rush ya??????????????? JK..... Sure threads alive......... Keepem Green my Friend.....

Don't even think about moving this journal to the junk pile. We'll have a full scale rebellion

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey. wait don't stop! O. I just got here... then again I always was a little tardy!
Light Addict dude! The journals are an inspiration!
I'm just taking it all in much like what the plants do. I have read through "most" of your work and learned so many things. Thank you for this information and thank you to everyone who has helped along the way! ok I know it's not a microphone hey who's turn next? :passitleft:
and we are still reading. from one of your biggest lurkers. too be continued...

Back
Top Bottom