Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

Drive by. Hey fast question? Have you worked with the Black Dog before? I just started one in flower,,, and she didn't even stretch 10% during her transition. The nodes stayed so close together I had to do massive defoliation just to get light in the top inches of the canopy. If your needing a plant that is going to do any kind of stretch,,, this isn't the one. GL and Keepem Green

Well were chugging along in here still :)

IMG_20161120_093353.jpg
IMAG22082.jpg
You never cease to amaze me LA. Great job . . . .

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright man things are looking up this year for me. I think I'm going to both this and expogrow in irun I got a few buddies over on the other coast that are gonna put me up for the few days. But we shall see.
Do you have a preference on a dry herb vaporizer I'm thinking of getting another one maybe the Plenty or something. At first I was thinking a Arizer Extreme Q but not a fan of the bags...

I didnt like liking that post Mr Light ?
I sure hope you make it check for cheap flights now we saw a one way to tenerife for €10:99 . We would get our tickets for a yearly trip to india a good few months in advance . If you have the hotel then you only need food ;) I became real very good at getting around on shoe strings ,,,an seeings as my visit will be through your camera :) :)
All the very best from me an the P

Hmmm well I got a vaporite cosmic already for out and about with the bluetooth and all that fancy stuff but it gets kinda warm and battery doesn't last even with an extra battery. Im really after a stay at home one for everyday use (missus wants me to stop smoking buds). I like the plenty but heard the base of the cooling coil can get hot real quick so not sure. Maybe I'll pop into alchimia and see if they will let me test one :rofl:

Hey LA. I seen ya talking that Black DOG,, have you grown it yet? If you get the same pheno I have it might not be the one... Least you'd sure be able to see the differences.. Mine had such little stretch,, and has a HIGH leaf to flower ratio.. I was schocked how little she stretched.. Here's what I have,, shes getting real close;
bd87.jpg

Thought You'd like to have a look.. Hope alls' good in the gardens,,, Keepem Green

Hmmm well I got a vaporite cosmic already for out and about with the bluetooth and all that fancy stuff but it gets kinda warm and battery doesn't last even with an extra battery. Im really after a stay at home one for everyday use (missus wants me to stop smoking buds). I like the plenty but heard the base of the cooling coil can get hot real quick so not sure. Maybe I'll pop into alchimia and see if they will let me test one :rofl:
The plenty is a great vaporizer. It is uncomfortable to vape in it when temperatures goes above the red. Then I caught my lounges out. Besides from that I love it

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Were still plodding along, vegging out a Black dog for my double closed loop self grafted plant! :)

Dear Mr. LA....you absolutely inspire me. I am a fairly new grower and you may not even care to know me. But I have read damn me everything you have posted uptil now. I have absorbed all of the knowledge on all your threads from alotta growers. I have even took the liberty to Flux everything in my growbox. I even Fluxed a wee little reveg that's turning into a monster.

And really want to take the liberty of Thanking You my dear sir, for we are both mad scientist, But you intrigue me and inspire me in a way like no other grower...

So much I made an account to say this lol

Thank you sir, please continue

Dear Mr. LA....you absolutely inspire me. I am a fairly new grower and you may not even care to know me. But I have read damn me everything you have posted uptil now. I have absorbed all of the knowledge on all your threads from alotta growers. I have even took the liberty to Flux everything in my growbox. I even Fluxed a wee little reveg that's turning into a monster.

And really want to take the liberty of Thanking You my dear sir, for we are both mad scientist, But you intrigue me and inspire me in a way like no other grower...

So much I made an account to say this lol

Thank you sir, please continue

Well many, many, thanks for taking the time to say such words! :) its comments such as that which give me my drive to keep trying daft stuff lol. So nice to meet you and once more thanks indeed! ;)

Oh and have a big weedy welcome to 420 mag GroMoe :). I'll be updating this thread in the near future, folk's! Just need some length of limbs to work with before grafting fun begins for the double closed loop idea.

Back
Top Bottom