Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

Well many, many, thanks for taking the time to say such words! :) its comments such as that which give me my drive to keep trying daft stuff lol. So nice to meet you and once more thanks indeed! ;)

Oh and have a big weedy welcome to 420 mag GroMoe :). I'll be updating this thread in the near future, folk's! Just need some length of limbs to work with before grafting fun begins for the double closed loop idea.

I wish I knee how to attach pics. I could show you guys my ravishing fluxing re-veg'd mother looks.

Well I'm delaying my closed loop plant as my girls ain't suited for it and I just want to flower em out soon! I'm going to shut this thread down in fact as now I'm writing for a living and having a baby on the way and all the other stuff means I'm going to kill off all my active threads and consolidate all my work into one single perpetual journal. Just less work etc to be in one spot for everything!

Many thanks one and all who follow me! I'll start up a new thread soon! :) much love 420!

Were still plodding along, vegging out a Black dog for my double closed loop self grafted plant! :)

I just put a Black Dog in bloom and even just barely budding... It's got sugar all over her... She's huge too and absolutely beautiful... She is in the last two that got no training at all but she's going to be a special girl I do believe...:high-five:...:circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey @Light Addict,

Just found this journal and i dig it. Bought a willow stem yesterday and the goal is to graft several strains on it in a tight space. I'll be going true your journal bit by bit and so far i'm happy to see you dived in and worked it out. It looks wonderfull:goodjob:

OMW! What wonderful work. I'm so glad Scottay told me about this. :adore:
He's definitely got mad skills!! His latest one is in a little box!! His yields are pretty sick!! He also grew the Death star..... It was a globe of weed literally!!! Insane!! 😎✌️

He's definitely got mad skills!! His latest one is in a little box!! His yields are pretty sick!! He also grew the Death star..... It was a globe of weed literally!!! Insane!! 😎✌️
I've been following the box grow and I've seen the Death Star. This man's a proper artist and a master grower. Like 10 th Dan Cannabelt.

Back
Top Bottom